Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2021, 05:18 PM

32 posts, read 24,227 times

Advertisements

I am grateful for this day.

Friend helped me resolve a challenge I was facing, and it is all going great now.

Went to favorite Mexican food place for lunch and because I am a regular, I get a lot of appreciation and fun with the employees.

I am grateful the no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies turned out great - I stopped using dairy so I used vanilla almond milk, and the cookies are extra good with the vanilla taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 06:10 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,518,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterFloyd View Post
I am grateful for this day.

Friend helped me resolve a challenge I was facing, and it is all going great now.

Went to favorite Mexican food place for lunch and because I am a regular, I get a lot of appreciation and fun with the employees.

I am grateful the no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies turned out great - I stopped using dairy so I used vanilla almond milk, and the cookies are extra good with the vanilla taste.
**Mmmm... chocolate oatmeal cookies sure would go good with me coffee....

Old 08-26-2021, 07:10 PM

Today is National Dog Day - and I am very grateful for my dog, Dexter

A friend did so much for me yesterday, and it is making a huge difference for me. I had been in a depressed mode, and that is turning around just because of a few kind words and a small action.

I am grateful for books - a few special ones are on my list to re-read very soon.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:11 PM

I ended up taking more cookies to neighbors. If I hadn't done that, I might have ended up eating 20 or 30 cookies.

Old 08-27-2021, 02:04 PM

I am grateful for an unexpected check that came today.

I am very grateful for friends that are very supportive.

I am grateful I got the last two sets of bookshelves put together. Now I can get all the books off the couch and on to the shelves!

Old 08-27-2021, 06:53 PM
bjh bjh started this thread

60,108 posts, read 30,425,189 times
I'm grateful some things the store had out of stock were in stock today.

Old 08-28-2021, 12:37 PM

Grateful I got a chance to go to a new writing group. It is not the best fit for me, but it is valuable to many.

Grateful I saw Connie from my past writing group. She is having a book signing at the local Barnes and Noble today.

Grateful she has a different writing group that will be a better fit for me.

AMAZING how the Universe brings everything together so easily.

Old 08-29-2021, 10:46 AM

43 posts, read 21,422 times
I am grateful my friend Irma gets to celebrate 90 revolutions around the sun today. A fabulous milestone for a wonderful woman.

Old 08-29-2021, 01:26 PM

I am grateful that every day there is more happening that is bringing me joy.

I am grateful for being fortunate to have food in the pantry I can eat every day.

I am grateful I am finding energy to keep moving to my dream job.

Old 08-30-2021, 06:51 AM

I am grateful for all the work the Universe is doing to bring me what I need.

I am grateful Wednesday and Thursday are predicted to be beautiful warm weather so I can hang all my laundry outside.

I am grateful for having projects to do around the house that will keep me on track to get me in order.

I am grateful for a cat that I love. Her favorite thing to do is jump on my chest to walk over me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics