Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 12:20 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,804,194 times

Advertisements

When Gomez my chihuahua was alive I was calling him to come to me and he stuck out his tongue and ran away. He looked like some bratty kid giving you the raspberries. I always wished I had the video camera for that one. A few years back I was playing a rather heated game of hide and seek with the boy shorties. I was hiding in a place where I could see them head to the basement to look for me. I quietly came up behind them and they thought I was in the Halloween storage room, a very scary place for them a the time. I yelled boo and all four of them screamed like little girls. Another fond memory missed by not having the video camera.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Why didn't I have my camera to hand?

Yes matter of fact, last Thanksgiving I noticed over 60 Eagles circling over my house, was told later they were caught in a warm pocket of air and enjoyed the warm temperature while migrating to Pennsylvania for nesting grounds. I could have slapped myself and was so mad I had no camera close by with no film in it.It was a breath taking site to see so many eagles so close in eyes view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics