Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 06:20 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,136,244 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going?

I'm a morning person and tend to pop out of bed like bread from a toaster. No other morning people in my house, so I then have to find ways to be quiet for a few hours.

Do you feel younger or older than your current age?

Younger in some ways, older in others.

Last thing you were anxious about?

A family situation.

Bonus Question(s):

[b]Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Kayaking. It's gorgeous outside!

Which do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it ?

I'm the photographer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 06:28 AM

18,966 posts, read 11,623,260 times
Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going? I wake up easily

Do you feel younger or older than your current age? younger

Last thing you were anxious about? oh you name it - i'm a bit of a worry wart

Tell me something you are planning to do today. work on a scrapbook album for my sister

Do you collect anything? memorabilia for potential scrapbooks

Do you recycle at your house? some

Old 11-12-2011, 06:33 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,286,130 times
Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going? I don't have much trouble getting going in the morning but generally speaking I do two miles on the treadmill before I do anything else.

Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Younger

Last thing you were anxious about? Being around some new people......it went great.

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today. Take a road trip with hubby.

Which do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it ? Behind it....I hate pictures of myself.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything? Yes

Do you recycle at your house? Yes

Strange state laws:

In Florida, it is against the law to put livestock on a school bus.

In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.

Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.

In Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take a bath once a year.

In Virginia, chickens cannot lay eggs before 8:00 a.m., and must be done before 4:00 p.m.

In the state of Colorado, a pet cat, if loose, must have a tail-light

Old 11-12-2011, 06:44 AM

782 posts, read 1,110,650 times
Good Morning! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend But first these....

Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going?
I wake up..sometime easily and sometime with a start..but always with coffee. I have been trying to wean myself off caffiene..easier said then done.
Inside I feel younger but my body is constantly reminding me how old I am.

I am anxious about everything really...I'm good at hiding it tho because I know most of it is just silliness.

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today.
One thing is go to work!!

I would say behind but secretly I would want to be in front.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything?
I collect bells and pictures of houses...didn't realize I was doing it but youngest commented on it a couple month ago...it's not just houses actually it's "home". I think it's because I would love a "home" of my own that no-one can ever take away. Long story

Do you recycle at your house?
Yes, but I could prolly do better.

Strange state laws:

In Florida, it is against the law to put livestock on a school bus.

In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.
I would think that would make it very hard for mechanics, handymen, plumbers, carpenters the list goes on and on!!
Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.

In Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take a bath once a year.

In Virginia, chickens cannot lay eggs before 8:00 a.m., and must be done before 4:00 p.m.

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks Mike ...Ya'll have a Great Day

Old 11-12-2011, 06:46 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,315,484 times

"I'll FLY before they put anything on my butt!"

"Is that the tail light police coming?"

"Give it your best shot Big Boy...."

"Everybody RUN...the humans are going crazy again."

Old 11-12-2011, 06:47 AM

7,392 posts, read 5,505,956 times
Happy Saturday All! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going? No, I lay in bed awake a good half hour or so before I wake up enough to get up.

Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Usually younger. But some days older, like when winter gets here my finger joints ache.

Last thing you were anxious about? Everyday I work I get anxious because I don't know if we will be busy or not.

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today. going to see my sister who lives up by Chicago to do lunch and go shopping.

Which do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it ? behind. I hate pictures of myself.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything? Willow tree angels

Do you recycle at your house? yes

Old 11-12-2011, 06:54 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,906,643 times
Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going? - Lately, I've been waking up more easily than I'd like, and I probably require a gallon of coffee..

Do you feel younger or older than your current age? - Right now, I don't know.

Last thing you were anxious about? - I forgot what I was anxious about.. Now I'm anxious to remember it..

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today. - Well.... let's start with posting my responses on the Question Of The Day.. then the usual Saturday errands, and laundry.

Which do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it ? - I have no preference.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything? - Hmm.. Right now I can't recollect.. but I always try to collect my thoughts.. I have a couple of them in the refrigerator, one on the kitchen floor, 3 of them in the office..

Do you recycle at your house? - It depends on my mood..

Old 11-12-2011, 07:02 AM

37,809 posts, read 41,104,019 times
Today's Question(s):

Nothing. Don't drink coffee, don't exercise, don't have an alarm clock. Just a matter of my brain telling my feet to actually move forward in some non-stumbling fashion.

Feel older, look younger.

My presidential candidate's debate performance. Oh no, there's yet another one tonight! Now, I'm anxious again. Dang you, BigMike50, dang you!

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Go to the store and get a big bag of salted roasted peanuts (still in the shell) for the blue jays. They love peanuts. Sunday is feed the wild birds day.

behind.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything?

Dust. Can't say it's valuable and there are no shows for dust collectors. It is pretty cheap, though.

Do you recycle at your house?

No. The apartment complex has one big dumpster and a private company picks up the garbage. The town, however, does recycle and homeowners have different recycling trash cans they put at the curb for the town to pick up.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:23 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,721,784 times
[quote=BigMike50;21681536]Good Morning! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend But first these....

Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee, exercise, or something else to get you going? Yes, I wake up easily without doing much of anything.

Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Body wise definitely older.

Last thing you were anxious about? News from a family member.

Bonus Question(s):

Tell me something you are planning to do today. Probably food shopping and not sure what else.

Which do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it ? Lately..behind.

Just for Fun:

Do you collect anything? Yes, too many things.

[b]Do you recycle at your house? Yes

Old 11-12-2011, 07:25 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,906,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Good morning to all. Thanks for QOTD Big Mike!

Today's Question(s):

I usually wake up before the alarm and put on the morning news. I tend to sit there a little longer some days looking deep within for the energy to get going.
I've been waking up before I'm supposed to.. and I don't even have an alarm... Maybe if I got an alarm that would help me sleep longer..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics