Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2012, 10:22 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,834,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
My woe is me..... I'm so tired of people who think they're the only ones who've ever had anything bad happen to them. They have absolutely no compassion for others, because everything that's ever happened to them is FAR worse than anything that's ever happened to anyone else. What's worse are the ones who justify being creeps to everyone they meet, because someone....somewhere, did them wrong. To me...their attitudes are the worst things that ever happened to them...born with that state of mind.
/endthread.
Thanks Debbie Downer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2012, 12:09 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,351,789 times
I have been out of the swing of things for so long till I don't know how it works and when I reveal where I am coming from it seems as if I am some kind of outmode or relic from a distant past that no one remembers... woe is me

Old 08-03-2012, 08:35 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,745,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
/endthread.
Thanks Debbie Downer.
You're welcome!

Old 08-03-2012, 08:41 PM

24,781 posts, read 28,596,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Kitty View Post
I'm not familiar with peanut butter pie so looked it up. Woohoo! That would be a sweet treat!

Ingredients

• 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Macaroon Cookies.....with a drizzle of Amaretto Disaronno and chocolate ice cream.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:50 AM

I have a headache and a skinned knee... woe

Old 08-04-2012, 10:13 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,261,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Tin Man View Post
Macaroon Cookies.....with a drizzle of Amaretto Disaronno and chocolate ice cream.
That has my mouth watering and I have none of those things in the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I have a headache and a skinned knee... woe
Try a cold pack across your forehead for a minute or two and see if that helps! I also have a headache today and can't determine where it's coming from but the cold pack felt good. Hope yours goes away. Put some vitamin E or aloe on the skinned knee! Since I just got back with a new bottle --- GNC has an ointment that is a combo of Vit E, aloe vera and wheat germ oil. It is excellent for skin issues on cats and dogs because it stays around for a while unlike cream or oil. Go get some! Put it on the scrape/cut and put a bandaid over it.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:25 AM

24,781 posts, read 28,596,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Kitty View Post
That has my mouth watering and I have none of those things in the house!

Try a cold pack across your forehead for a minute or two and see if that helps! I also have a headache today and can't determine where it's coming from but the cold pack felt good. Hope yours goes away. Put some vitamin E or aloe on the skinned knee! Since I just got back with a new bottle --- GNC has an ointment that is a combo of Vit E, aloe vera and wheat germ oil. It is excellent for skin issues on cats and dogs because it stays around for a while unlike cream or oil. Go get some! Put it on the scrape/cut and put a bandaid over it.
Head ache... place pressure on the webbed area between your thumb and first finger with your other hand and thumb ... go some place quite and close your eyes....

Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,261,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Tin Man View Post
Head ache... place pressure on the webbed area between your thumb and first finger with your other hand and thumb ... go some place quite and close your eyes....
I'll try that if mine starts up again. I think the cause may be that I need new glasses so have to put that on my list of things to do. Thanks for the mention!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:52 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,287,113 times
Woe is me.......I have a blister because socks are always too big for my feet. I really need to buy girls socks but hate all the gunk that they are decorated with.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:06 PM

I went out of my way to give... and I don't mind getting nothing in return- what I mind is getting the shaft in return... woe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics