Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 AM

118 posts, read 143,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeja View Post
I'm just waiting to see if people who Ui ended on or after April 16th get retro. So far it doesn't look good since all of us still have "benefits exhausted" listed . I'm going to still be upset if I have to file and qualify next week and then don't even get paid anything until my qualifications come through. I was hoping and praying for retro but it doesn't look like it will happen.
Im pretty sure its retro for everyone. It just says exuhasted untill the esc backdates your claim and turns its back on. Am I right,, is it retro for eveyone???/ will someone with any news on this please chime in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 AM

230 posts, read 275,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lw2011 View Post
Im pretty sure its retro for everyone. It just says exuhasted untill the esc backdates your claim and turns its back on. Am I right,, is it retro for eveyone???/ will someone with any news on this please chime in

I am showing 6 weeks paid now.. Since it is Sat we may not see it in the banks until Monday, depends on your bank.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:08 AM

118 posts, read 143,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaylin View Post
I am showing 6 weeks paid now.. Since it is Sat we may not see it in the banks until Monday, depends on your bank.
thaylin, do you know if its retro for those who werent on eb yet as of 4-16
I would have went on eb the week ending 4-30

Old 06-04-2011, 09:09 AM

26 posts, read 31,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjamomrox View Post
Here in another question: I received my last Tier 4 payment the first week of May. The ESC system continued to let me file so I have not had a problem with that, however, when I signed in to the website this morning nothing has updated. It still says benefits exhausted, no active issues. What do you guys make of that? I was able to call and speak to my rep yesterday and he told me that as long as I have been able to certify weekly, then everything should be fine when the funds are released.
I have the exact situation, except my Tier IV ran out 4/16. I called yesterday, and she said everything will be updated and retro paid...just continue to file. Hmmm, may just have to call back on Monday to re-confirm. I'll keep on checking the system, I suppose.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:15 AM

244 posts, read 311,489 times
House Bill 200, 2011 NC budget delivered to Governor's office 10:15 am 6/4 - Deadline to act Tues 6/14 11:59pm

Old 06-04-2011, 09:18 AM

26 posts, read 31,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lw2011 View Post
This is what I was told by the ESC rep yesterday as well. She said to give it until after Monday, then to call back after that if no updates occur in the system. I guess that means call back on Tues. I asked her at least 2 times, "so I'm good-to-go here? Even though it says I have Benefits exhausted and I wasn't on EB prior to 4/16, I will be updated in the system and retro paid for each week I have filed (which has been all)?" Her answer..."correct".

I think we all just need to be a little patient. It's coming, just may take a bit more time for us "non-EBrs", which are now on EB.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:31 AM

264 posts, read 313,142 times
Guys check your bank account. I've recvd mine back EB!

Old 06-04-2011, 09:41 AM

162 posts, read 193,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post

Congratulations soleprovider. I haven't gotten anything in my account yet.
Now go pay a bill. LOL Feels good doesn't it.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:54 AM

55 posts, read 66,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post
your so lucky lol

Old 06-04-2011, 10:04 AM

55 posts, read 66,329 times
Anyone using eppicard and it hit the card please post up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina