Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2023, 11:34 AM

20 posts, read 17,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardaka View Post
@Flora did you agent told you when you files was sent for HPD approval? My agent didn't told me it was sent but I just assumed it was because yesterday end of afternoon I saw my HC was updated with HPD files added to the “documents” section of my account so not sure if that mean it was sent?
I only just received the HPD files like 1 hour ago to sign. The agent told me about the unit not being secured until HPD because I was asking what the next steps would be and no one would answer. I think this process needs more clarity. I’m sure they are overwhelmed but if we have to surrender housing to accept this apartment and the like it would be helpful to know more. I just responded back to the email that sent me the request. Reply to an email and see if they respond. I did the same and will report any answer I receive.

Good luck!
Hope we get to be neighbors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2023, 12:04 PM

32 posts, read 33,049 times
same here received link to sign HPD docs last Friday 06/09 and yesterday 6/12 saw on Housing connect the HPD docs was upload in the “documents” section so I am assuming it was submit yesterday but didn't received a confirmation from my agent so not sure.

Old 06-13-2023, 12:05 PM

Yes hope we become neighbor!. What family/apartment size are you up for?

Old 06-13-2023, 12:10 PM

They have me I think in a 1 bedroom. It’s just me! You?

Old 06-13-2023, 12:13 PM

ah ok. We up for 2bedrooms family of 5: hubby, 3 kiddos and myself. Was hoping for the only one 3 bedrooms but that was a hard one to get since it’s only 1!

Old 06-13-2023, 12:46 PM

50 posts, read 69,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarg94 View Post
Can anyone speculate as to why they seemed to have gathered documents from most, if not all, of CB people right away instead of doing it one by one or in smaller batches? In other lotteries it seems like they do it in very narrow groups in succession.
I’m assuming they did this as they expect to reach high CB logs and want to streamline the process once they reach those numbers.. this would make most sense

Old 06-13-2023, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardaka View Post
ah ok. We up for 2bedrooms family of 5: hubby, 3 kiddos and myself. Was hoping for the only one 3 bedrooms but that was a hard one to get since it’s only 1!
Sucks there was only 1. This is still great!

Old 06-13-2023, 03:43 PM

42 posts, read 44,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGaga View Post
I’m assuming they did this as they expect to reach high CB logs and want to streamline the process once they reach those numbers.. this would make most sense
I am praying that you are right!

Old 06-14-2023, 08:00 AM

6 posts, read 5,338 times
Does anyone know who is furthest along with this process and what their log number is? I read some of the comments before me but it confuses me on which step some people are. The spreadsheet also makes little stand in my head

Old 06-14-2023, 08:36 AM

11 posts, read 6,051 times
What is the latest log number contacted for this building? It feels like folks have stopped listing logs and whether they have CB or not and the spreadsheet isn't updated, so we're a bit lost and have no idea where they are with progress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery