Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2013, 10:02 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,749,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradykp View Post
ok, but that's not the story many have said in the past, including yourself on other threads. i'm not making stuff up to fit my argument. the statistics are widely available for what happens. i'm a big fan of going where the odds are. maybe that's just me though.
you made up this notion that I am claiming that "fighting back every time puts me in a safer position." you lied because that concept worked for you. I never said you fight back every time, I clearly said that it depends on the situation.

im also not sure what the story is that I apparently said in the past. what are you suggesting I said in the past that I am now contradicting according to you?

Old 12-23-2013, 10:59 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,831,044 times
I wonder why arrest 4 when there were only 2 ppl tried to rob him.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:01 AM

10,224 posts, read 19,238,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbnetworking View Post
Probably a driver (for the other car) and a lookout.

Old 12-23-2013, 02:51 PM

31,947 posts, read 27,074,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbnetworking View Post
There were four persons in the Chevy Suburban or whatever vehicle. Two black males were on foot patrol looking for a mark, the others were inside the car. Security cameras and witnesses saw two black males drive the stolen Range Rover out of SHM parking lot and another two of same in the Chevy.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:21 PM

626 posts, read 904,417 times
According to the news today, one of the suspect was recently released from prison. He lived in nice South Orange neighborhood with his mother and he used her car as the get a way vehicle. She declined to speak to reporters. This is such a disgusting and cowardly act. Those low lifes should go straight to prison and save taxpayers money on a trial. Those scums just sit on their asses and do nothing but plot to rob innocent hard working people. I don't even want to imagine what the families and friends of the victim are going through at this time. All I can do is pray that God will bring them through these trying times.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:12 PM

31,947 posts, read 27,074,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistym View Post
According to the news today, one of the suspect was recently released from prison. He lived in nice South Orange neighborhood with his mother and he used her car as the get a way vehicle. She declined to speak to reporters. This is such a disgusting and cowardly act. Those low lifes should go straight to prison and save taxpayers money on a trial. Those scums just sit on their asses and do nothing but plot to rob innocent hard working people. I don't even want to imagine what the families and friends of the victim are going through at this time. All I can do is pray that God will bring them through these trying times.
Saw that one the news as well; apparently he was released 8 months ago and because of this feds were able to bring him back from PA on a fugitive warrant because leaving the state violated parole.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:37 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,989,039 times
Quote:
OK, shall we just check with you on when we should just ignore the Constitution and when we should follow it?

Old 12-24-2013, 06:57 AM

1,174 posts, read 1,750,234 times
Quote:
this sounds more like someone who just ended up hanging with the wrong people and was just driving while the friends forced him to drive them to the mall. Either the others planned on using/tricking him to be the driver or it was a spur of the moment thing. i bet he flips.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:16 AM

19,147 posts, read 25,375,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkydapimp View Post
this sounds more like someone who just ended up hanging with the wrong people
I hope you were trying to be funny with that comment, because it makes very little sense.
Because he had already served a prison term (for bank robbery, IIRC), and had already violated the terms of his parole, then he has been "hanging with the wrong people" for a VERY long time. More likely however is that he himself is one of "the wrong people".

Old 12-24-2013, 07:25 AM

1,174 posts, read 1,750,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I hope you were trying to be funny with that comment, because it makes very little sense.
If he had already served a prison term (for bank robbery, IIRC), and had already violated the terms of his parole, then he has been "hanging with the wrong people" for a VERY long time. More likely however is that he himself is one of "the wrong people".

was it the driver that had served for bank robbery? I dont recall.

Either way, its not logical that he would use his moms car knowing they were going to car jack someone. Not to say criminals are logical. However, it doesnt make sense. It makes more sense to me that he sort of got roped into it. Not that he deserves any less penalty. Just trying to make sense of the situation like everyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey