Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2021, 12:39 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,504,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
HEY, YOU BIRTHDAY BOY

You are not getting out here that easy Where is the picture of your ICE CREAM CAKE???

I brought the NEW FRIENDLY'S Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake And it is DELISH especially
if you LUV peanut butter, like I do

And what about ALL of the LOVELY, YUMMY treats, goodies that were brought over by ALL of our wonderful FRIENDS here
You MUST have a bit of everything You have to eat everything that has been cooked, baked brought over for you, in your HONOR Or else like a super sweet Italian GRANDMA/NONNA friend of ours would say: It is really bad manners not to eat, partake, enjoy what is being served to you And she is RIGHT!!!

Now, get over here & EAT, ENJOY, CELEBRATE being ALIVE 1 more year, GOD has BLESSED you with another year And for that we are all GRATEFUL!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you & MANY MORE!!

CHEERS, BLESSINGS, HAPPY THOUGHTS, GOOD WISHES, HUGS, LOVE

going your way!!
Please pull up a chair & join us, EAT WITH US!! ENJOY!

Where did my plate full of goodies go? I think someone in the party took it by mistake, now I have to get some more treats!! DELISH Who took my Bailey's Irish Cream? SIP sip
The Bailey's Irish Cream? That may have been me. Just a sip or two.

HOWEVER - I DID bake a Bailey's Irish Cream Bundt cake with homemade whipped cream!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2021, 02:28 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking Great POST, SHEENA!!:) CHEERS!:) THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
The Bailey's Irish Cream? That may have been me. Just a sip or two.

HOWEVER - I DID bake a Bailey's Irish Cream Bundt cake with homemade whipped cream!
Dear SHEENA,

So, it was YOU, you drank all my Bailey's Irish Cream Well, like Giselle Bundchen said when

Tom Brady & the Patriots lost the Super Bowl "SHARING IS CARING" (this is what she told her kiddoswhy Daddy lost) OK, there is PLENTY of Bailey's for ALL of us! SIP SIP

Especially since you were so KIND & nice to make a BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM BUNDT CAKE with homemade
whipped cream I'll forgive ya You're killing me with that yummy CAKE

Thanks so much, SHEENA!!

SIP SIP CHEERS!! As I stumble across the room to get more
yummy treats & SHEENA'S CAKE!! SIP SIP!! And do not worry, I like THE PATRIOTS

Old 01-09-2021, 02:44 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
HEY, YOU BIRTHDAY BOY

You are not getting out here that easy Where is the picture of your ICE CREAM CAKE???

I brought the NEW FRIENDLY'S Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake And it is DELISH especially
if you LUV peanut butter, like I do

And what about ALL of the LOVELY, YUMMY treats, goodies that were brought over by ALL of our wonderful FRIENDS here
You MUST have a bit of everything You have to eat everything that has been cooked, baked brought over for you, in your HONOR Or else like a super sweet Italian GRANDMA/NONNA friend of ours would say: It is really bad manners not to eat, partake, enjoy what is being served to you And she is RIGHT!!!

Now, get over here & EAT, ENJOY, CELEBRATE being ALIVE 1 more year, GOD has BLESSED you with another year And for that we are all GRATEFUL!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you & MANY MORE!!

CHEERS, BLESSINGS, HAPPY THOUGHTS, GOOD WISHES, HUGS, LOVE

going your way!!
Please pull up a chair & join us, EAT WITH US!! ENJOY!

Where did my plate full of goodies go? I think someone in the party took it by mistake, now I have to get some more treats!! DELISH Who took my Bailey's Irish Cream? SIP sip

Address

Both my Nonna's are home with GOD.

Last edited by atgss; 01-09-2021 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: added sentence

Old 01-09-2021, 02:55 PM

A Cake?!

Maybe?

Possibly?

Can it be?

8 inch all for $25.99 ordered in advance from my local Dairy Queen Brazer!

Attached Thumbnails
Country-11.jpg12.jpg   Country-12.jpg  

Last edited by atgss; 01-09-2021 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Added a second attachment

Old 01-09-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Happy birthday ATGSS!

Thanks so much, and seriously hope I could look forward to the rest of the year if you know what I mean.

Old 01-10-2021, 11:04 AM

Talking Thank you so much, NH2NCMOM!:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY "ATGSS"

DEAR NH2NCMOM

Thank you so much for HOSTING "ATGSS" BIRTHDAY PARTY And as you clearly stated

WE CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS & SECIAL OCASSIONS ALL MONTH LONG!!! Never too early,

NEVER too lateALWAYS ON TIME THANK YOU, sweetie for your kind words & post!

(((((HUGS))))))Much LOVE going your way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
We get to celebrate tomorrow (January 8th) a long-time friend of the Country Porch - he has had several names but he is always respectful, funny, and very loveable...our friend from Jersey

ATGSS!!!!!

SO we celebrate all month for every birthday, so we can start celebrating his a day early - I wanted to bring the cake but don't know the sites anymore to access the images for this place. I'll have to ask Country - if she has survived the Epiphany and the 12th cake...too much Bailey's for her - was wondering where that bottle disappeared to - Val and Country took a sip and that's the last I saw of it LOL.

Anywhooooooooooooooooooo, Sheena welcome to the party (Val C is our realtor of the porch - and hopefully can assist you with anything you need -she commented a few days ago). Casey, BOS2IAD, and all our new friends - pull up a seat, we are COVID secure here, have plenty to eat and drink - enjoy the music and the conversation. (I am NOT as good at this as Country is - she will pick up where I left off....)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATGSS - ENJOY YOUR DAY
Your HOME looks lovely!

The table with the food looks DELICIOUS! The drinks are yummy as well, I brought over some MOJITOS for VALERIE C, so she can leave my Bailey's alone, LOL! You know that MOJITOS are her THING!

I also have to share my BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM with SHEENA & everyone else So, MOJITOS for VAL.

Oh, my, so many desserts & goodies to enjoy!!

Oh, since our DEAR "ATGSS" was born during the CHRISTMAS, 12th NIGHT of CHRISTMAS & EPIPHANY

SEASON, I brought a 12th NIGHT CAKE with fondant icing (they eat this amazing cake for BIRTHDAYS in

England, you know) I also brought over some more THREE KINGS CAKE & PANETTONE to enjoy as

well. And of course the new FRIENDLY'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP ICE CREAM CAKE!!YUM!!

He is considered a CHRISTMAS-EPIPHANY BABY!!

So, EVERYONE here, PLEASE pull up a chair, enjoy the goodies brought over by ALL of our wonderful FRIENDS, let us CELEBRATE our DEAR FRIEND "ATGSS"

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "ATGSS" & MANY MORE!!YAY!! CHEERS TO YOU!!:0):0) BLESSINGS & GOOD WISHES going your way, "ATGSS"

Thank you to ALL of our WONDERFUL FRIENDS here, for contributing with DELICIOUS TREATS, FOOD

desserts, cakes, pies, cup cakes, ice cream, drinks, etc.

But most of ALL for BRINGING YOURSELVES!! That is the BEST PART! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Old 01-10-2021, 11:41 AM

Talking Thank you my DEAR FRIEND, BOS!!

Dear BOS2IAD

Thanks so much for joining the BIRTHDAY PARTY for our DEAR FRIEND "ATGSS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Happy Birthday to Atgss!

Thanks for bringing the DELICIOUS CUP CAKES You are an ANGEL, I LUV CUP CAKES!!

Thank you for being part of the COUNTRY thread/FAMILY!!

I cannot make up my mind, they ALL look sooo

YUMMY! Well, I guess I will have to eat 2 of them or 3 or..... CHEERS EVERYONE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "ATGSS"

Old 01-10-2021, 01:38 PM

Talking Thank you DEAR ALMRAUSCH!!!:)BLESSINGS going your way!!

DEAR ALMRAUSCH

ALL THE WAY from CANADA!!YAY!! OH,

CANADA!! OH, CANADA!! WE ARE NEIGHBORS, you know

((((HUGS)))) LOVE YA, ALM!

My DEAR FRIEND, you have such a GIFT for writing, if you ever decide to write a book,

I'll be your first customer!! I truly enjoy reading your posts!!

And everything you make is so DELISH

The LOVE & EFFORT that you put into your meals, recipes, cookies, cakes, etc. is

PRICELESS!!

Thank you so much for your KIND post & wishes! I truly APPRECIATE IT!!

Thanks for dropping your mittens & skiing ALL the way over here!! YAY!!!

I am so GLAD that you made it over here just in time for ALL of the CELEBRTIONS!!!

Thanks for all of the GOODIES you baked!!

Pull up a chair now, relax, have some TEA, COOKIES, STOLLEN (I brought some more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
I stumbled across this thread a while back when I was invited by countrylv22 and I must say it is such a friendly place to visit.I noticed there is another birthday child here,therefore I dropped my apron and oven mitts,in exchange for a winter coat, woolhat, mittens and cross-country skis.Here I am all the way from Canada to wish to Atgss a very happy,healthy and joyous birthday.

And also I like to wish EVERYONE here a peaceful,healthy and better New Year!
EVERYONE GATHER around the TABLE to CELEBRATE OUR DEAR FRIEND, "ATGSS" YAY!!

3 CHEERS FOR HIM!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 to EVERYONE AS WELL!!

And HOLIDAY REPUTATION COOKIES GOING TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Old 01-10-2021, 02:27 PM

Thumbs up Thank you, KATHRYN!:)

Dear KATHRYN ARAGON

I know that these last few months have been just awful for you.
((HUGS)) LOVE YA!!

So, I truly APPRECIATE that you took the time to help us CELEBRATE our DEAR FRIEND!!
Thank you for everything, my DEAR FRIEND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ATGSS! May you enjoy many more to come!
Please pull up a chair, have some more CAKE, PIES, ICE CREAM, with tea, or
COFFEE & BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM + a splash of FRANGELICO Relax & enjoy yourself!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "ATGSS" CHEERS & BLESSINGS going your way!!

Old 01-11-2021, 11:13 AM

Thumbs up Thank you to our DEAR CASEY B:) And ALL of our FRIENDS!!

YAY!!!OUR DEAR CASEY B is in the HOUSE!!

Dear CASEY B.

Thank you so much for your KIND post & wishes! Thanks for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!

This is the HAPPY PLACE where we can CELEBRATE each other, eat EVERYTHING & ANYTHING
And NOT gain an ounce of weight

Please pull up a chair, have some more BOSTON CREAM PIE!!
Relax & enjoy yourself! Thank you for your KINDNESS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Happy Birthday, ATGSS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR "ATGSS" AND MANY MORE!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire