Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2012, 03:04 AM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,959 times

Advertisements

Well I cant top that country! God Bless all, Hope you all had a great 4th!!! Hope to make this move to NH happen soon not later-lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post

WEDNESDAY July 4th, 2012

DEAR NEW ENGLAND FRIENDS!!!!

DEAR NH FORUM FRIENDS!!!!!

At a time when our Constitution is being ignored And our rights are being trampled on

We need to remember everything our Founding Fathers sacrificed for us, their HOPE for us,

would they like to see what we have become ?

Would they like to see what our government has become??

We need to remember what principles our country was founded upon.

We should take a minute today to read the Declaration of Independence, and if you have time

the Constitution as wellLet's not take what we have for granted!!!!Let's remember the brave

souls, patriots who signed their names to it!!!God bless them!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NEW ENGLAND!!!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!THE LAND THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!

Have a SAFE, BLESSED & HAPPY 4th of July, 2012!!!!!

CHEERS AMERICA & CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!

CHEERS NH!!!!

COUNTRY

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 04:37 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,307,902 times
Cool This is fun country

IT'S ALWAYS COLORFULL IN COUNTRYVILLE

Old 07-10-2012, 08:12 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Just stopping by to say HOWDY to the wonderful peeps in NH !

Blessings,

~HDL~

Old 07-11-2012, 06:38 PM

239 posts, read 355,591 times
Cant wait to go back to NH this weekend.

Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 PM

Default Good evening my nh friends

Well life is good in countryville i see. good to hear from u too tarheel

Old 07-15-2012, 06:34 AM

DON'T LET THE COUNTRY SLIP AWAY

Old 08-25-2012, 05:50 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
My - O - My - O - My!!!

Looks like this CD poster who already loves you all and who you already know in a "former posting life" needs to maintain this thread again from sinking like he used to.

C'mon my friends you can't keep this thread from going down - do it for our Country!!!

I think many of you will be able to ascertain from my writing style who I am but please keep it (shhhhhhh).

GOD Bless all of you.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:05 AM

Okay, now time for my keeping this thread alive post brought to you by lol-its-good4U, my computer and internet connection.

I wish all of you especially countrylv22 who this thread is for a very safe and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

A couple of you messaged me and one mentioned (my former me) by name and want to say you were correct.

Another thing that I didn't mention in my last post last week is that my hiatus from CD had nothing to do with my friends here - NOTHING as you weren't the cause whatsoever! There was 2 other things that kept me from posting and nothing to do with my health thank goodness or with the law lol! Now that I moved (on 6-25-12) approx., 105 miles south from where I used to live I'm back.

GOD Bless!

Old 09-03-2012, 07:47 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,953,232 times
Glad that you are back--maybe YOU can get CountryLv22 back here! Nice new name, by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4u View Post
okay, now time for my keeping this thread alive post brought to you by lol-its-good4u, my computer and internet connection.

i wish all of you especially countrylv22 who this thread is for a very safe and happy labor day weekend!

a couple of you messaged me and one mentioned (my former me) by name and want to say you were correct.

another thing that i didn't mention in my last post last week is that my hiatus from cd had nothing to do with my friends here - nothing as you weren't the cause whatsoever! there was 2 other things that kept me from posting and nothing to do with my health thank goodness or with the law lol! Now that i moved (on 6-25-12) approx., 105 miles south from where i used to live i'm back.

god bless!

Old 09-09-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Glad that you are back--maybe YOU can get CountryLv22 back here! Nice new name, by the way
Thanks so very much Valerie and to get countrylv22 back here will require a bit more effort.

Now for my weekly address lol!

With fall coming upon us and most vacations done with I hope to see more activity with this thread.

It's a shame that this thread has been neglected, like a family member being ignored.

We all love countrylv22, I ask that we try to show it here too.

I hope that all of you have a great week in great health and safety.

Till my next post - GOD Bless,

and or

and take care.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire