Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 05:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Which character did your friend portray?
One of the label suits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 12:09 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,089,772 times
Good luck to your friend - you'll have to tell us if he gets back on! Did he have a speaking part?

In today's Tennessean there is an article about "Nashville" - it says that Lennon & Maisy Stella, along with Chris Carmack ("Will") have been 'promoted' to "series regulars"! The girls are thrilled. Chris has not commented but said he'll be back in Nashville on Monday.

Of course, Deacon has been here all summer . . with me . . . (sigh) . . . .

Old 07-18-2013, 09:53 AM

Yep, I will keep this thread alive!!!!

Connie Britten was nominated for an Emmy this morning for her work on Nashville!

And Season Two starts on Wednesday, September 25th - mark your calendars ''

(Deacon must be in town . . . . )

Old 07-18-2013, 10:34 AM

222 posts, read 639,091 times
It's just such a fun show! I love that it's filmed here. That is what makes it special, in my opinion.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:03 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Filming of season two of "Nashville" got underway this week!

Nashville returns on the last Wednesday in September- I do have the exact date somewhere. It's still at 10:00 EDT; still on ABC.

If readers missed the first season, you can catch it all online, but don't delay..no idea how long it will remain there.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:13 AM

569 posts, read 1,425,269 times
They must be filming today. They used to always park in a parking lot in the 700 block of Woodland Street....but since they are now building an apartment building there....they're in the Nazarene church parking lot at the end of my street. Must be filming at Deacon or Scarlett's house.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:30 AM

Nashville Extras' Facebook page indicates that today's extras will portray bicyclists, joggers, hospital visitors,
"hip party guests" and "hot girl hip party guests" (sic), court stenographers, attorneys, arraignees, and court officers. Stand-ins for Deacon, Teddy, Gunnar, Peggy, Juliette and Scarlett are also on call. The party will be a house party in East Nashville "in September" - maybe Scarlett and Gunnar are having an engagement party??

What plot(s) could incorporate these other characters and elements? The hospital is self-evident - but what's going on in court? The tired old Cumberland deal once again? Please, no! And what's up with the joggers and bikers?

Glaringly absent is any mention of Rayna and her girls - or their stand-ins. Perhaps if Rayna's in a hospital bed, a stand-in (lie-in?) is not necessary??

Also missing from the above scenarios are Rayna's father and sister, Will, and Avery. And Liam - will we ever see him again? Will Rayna ever see him again?? Or is there a new man on her horizon?

Old 07-19-2013, 08:42 AM

Also, if it's September on the "Nashville" calendar, what happened to summer? "Nashville' consistently filmed about a month ahead of the viewing date of its episodes during the first season - so stayed pretty much on track chronologically with the actual time. So presumably the events of the season one finale took place in May. stay with me here...

Okay, so it's July and they're filming what is going to be presented as being September, to be shown in September (or perhaps early October - I think today's the third day of filming season two). So are they going to just skip all summer, or have brief glimpses of the aftermath of the accident and other important plot details? How will they play catch-up for the audience? Flashbacks? Dialogue details? We'll have to watch and listen closely.

If Scarlett accepted Gunnar's May proposal, a September wedding would not be unrealistic. Gives them all summer to plan, and to try to get Uncle Deacon back on the wagon.

Let's hope devious Will isn't best man. Don't trust him, and that has nothing to do with his orientation. He's shifty and out for whatever benefits Will, others bedamned. IMO.

How far along is Peggy by "Nashville time", i.e. September? Gotta be around six months, at least. Has there been a shot-gun wedding sometime when we weren't watching? Or has Peggy gone on a long vacation somewhere far away, paid for by Teddy? And whatever happened to Peggy's invisible husband, who was conveniently on a long trip himself - somewhere in Europe, work-related, I think - we haven't heard about him since way last fall. Was there a divorce that I missed?

It will be good to have some answers instead of so many questions!

Old 07-24-2013, 08:47 AM

Maybe Connie Britten's part can be filmed (hospital bed) in LA so she can fly in later . . I know it's hard for her with her son, to relocate.

Scarlett and Gunnar getting married would ruin that whole story line. Weddings are bad business for shows . . you need that tension. OK for daytime soaps as those characters often marry 20 times!

Will has been made a regular so he's there to stay.

Where's Avery? Jonathan Jackson has a gig in Raleigh on August 3rd . . . but otherwise is probably back in Nashville.

I keep looking at the Opry schedule to see if any cast member is going to play there - sorry the Nashville summer tour never happened. Also, what has ABC done to try to get more viewers? Haven't seen any ads for the new season (but then I am watching a lot of Netflix this summer).

Love all your theories CraigCreek - are you a local????

Old 07-24-2013, 10:53 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times
Jonathan Jackson lives here now and has for awhile so he's been here except for touring. And he's played at the Opry a few times. Gunnar has frequented East Nashville Hot Yoga but he wasn't there today when I was, unfortunately!

And Connie Britton having a hard time commuting with a child - for Pete's sake! She has a boatload of money and I'm pretty certain she has help, so quityerwhining! It's not like she's a single mother making $30K/yr trying to work and raise a family.

Last edited by JMT; 07-24-2013 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: language
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville