Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 12:50 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,038,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Everyone seems to like Lil Wayne.I personally don't really like any of his songs.It gets kind of annoying too when every major mainstream song has him or T-Pain in it.

I know, I was just thinking this today when that crap song The Boss came on with AKON on the hook and then another song came on after that had him on it again and I thought, all these songs sound alike and have akon or t-pain singing the hook, and they sound like they were writting in 10 minutes or less and have no creativity to em.

yeah and lil wayne sucks

Old 06-09-2008, 01:56 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,392,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
you guys heard the im so hood remix
of course I'm from the South I hate the remix - Ludacris could have come better than that. I don't like Lil wayne's verse on it either.

I hate hate hate hate the shawty lo remix of "they know" all that over exaggerated rhyming gets to me

Old 06-09-2008, 02:11 PM

762 posts, read 1,597,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
of course I'm from the South I hate the remix - Ludacris could have come better than that. I don't like Lil wayne's verse on it either.

I hate hate hate hate the shawty lo remix of "they know" all that over exaggerated rhyming gets to me
dey know was hard (at first i didnt know what you were talking about cuz you wrote they know)

and lil wayne sucked on that verse of im so hood
didnt like him on 100 million either he didnt even rap

but Luda
Ludacris murdered his verse
you thought Luda went soft??

Old 06-09-2008, 02:24 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,662,943 times
The beat to dey know is one of my favorite beats.Shawty Los whole Cd has bumpin beats on it actually.On the Im So Hood remix I thought Ludacris,Jezzy,Big Boi,and Busta Rhymes were the best.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:45 PM

1,510 posts, read 5,069,984 times
I'm not big on rap or hip hop. I like a little Def Jux.. Aes and Cage mostly. Never really liked anything mainstream except for maybe (older) Dre.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
The beat to dey know is one of my favorite beats.Shawty Los whole Cd has bumpin beats on it actually.On the Im So Hood remix I thought Ludacris,Jezzy,Big Boi,and Busta Rhymes were the best.
the only song i heard on from shawty los album is dey know dunn dunn and foolish and someother song i dont remeber

Old 06-10-2008, 01:02 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,392,969 times
Quote:
If it wasn't for the beat the song would never get any airplay.

The first verse - shawty lo - i hated all the izzos and flizzis - i prefer real words - i never got into that for shizzle stuff

Then second verse is luda - all he talking bout is money, his house, his car...okay? The rapping was decent but the content was garbage.

3rd verse -i hate jeezy period.

4th verse - Plies. I can't stand how he just raps all over the beats. Is he even in the booth or do they just let him rap on the phone?

5th verse - lil wayne. I have no idea what he's talking about.

You put all that together and you get ceritifed garbage.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:15 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,662,943 times
Lil Wayne is officially on my favorite rappers list.Tha Carter 3 is a really good album.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Lil Wayne is officially on my favorite rappers list.Tha Carter 3 is a really good album.
Yezzir
shoot me down and 3 peat is the best song on there

Old 06-11-2008, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
If it wasn't for the beat the song would never get any airplay.

The first verse - shawty lo - i hated all the izzos and flizzis - i prefer real words - i never got into that for shizzle stuff

Then second verse is luda - all he talking bout is money, his house, his car...okay? The rapping was decent but the content was garbage.

3rd verse -i hate jeezy period.

4th verse - Plies. I can't stand how he just raps all over the beats. Is he even in the booth or do they just let him rap on the phone?

5th verse - lil wayne. I have no idea what he's talking about.

You put all that together and you get ceritifed garbage.
Plies was the only person that was garbage
Shawty lo went hard
Luda was ok
Jeezy went hard
Weezy went hard
i am the s**t they just poo stains
tell me thats not hard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music