Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 02:19 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,992,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The new storm was pretty much a horseman and that's it till the end.
Yeah, she was kind of boring. Also, to my surprise, I'm seeing the hair style that she had on more and more people. Jai Courtney had it in Divergent. But thankfully he got rid of it in Insurgent.

Quote:
Nightcrawler was kind of developed.
That's an understatement. Because as a..(what was he, 13 or 14?) because as a 13 year old, he seemed to be exactly like he was as an adult. Also, I understand the whole thing about the timeline screw up, but the X-Men don't meet Nightcrawler until X2.

Quote:
Jubilee was hardly used sadly.
I didn't even know she was in this one.

Quote:
Cyclops was not given much time to evolve due to wrapping up stories from First Class on. This movie had a blank canvas but didn't really.
I thought that he had a pretty good role in this one. He was featured more and was shown using his powers more. But this was more of an 'introductory' storyline for Cyclops, therefore, his personality really couldn't be that developed. However, this storyline did conflict with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine storyline when Cyclops was kipnapped by Sabretooth and introduced to Xavier and the X-Men then.

Quote:
Maybe they should just put X-Men in the Deadpool/X-Force timeline rather than X-Men Supernova...
So is that what they're doing in X-Men Apocalypse? Putting them in the X-Men Supernova timeline?(Which I know nothing about.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 02:52 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,058,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Also, I thought that the Quicksilver scene was a bit ostentatious(with Quicksilver moonwalking and everything) as if Singer was very proud of the Quicksilver scene in Days of Future Past and tried to duplicate it and make it even better
The quicksilver scene was one of the few things I liked in the movie. I didn't remember the scene from Days of Future Past, so looked it up on YouTube. Wow... he did basically duplicate that scene. Although I still like the scene in Apocalypse more, it does take away some seeing how its basically recycled material.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies