Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:11 AM

22 posts, read 51,743 times

Advertisements

Msina - I am not in Maine (yet) but prayer crosses state boarders and my prayers are with you and your precious husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 09:15 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,971,531 times
Msina - I'll be thinking of you and knowing there will be a good outcome for you and your hubby.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:25 AM

264 posts, read 758,575 times
Msina, You and your husband are in my thoughts at this time.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:26 AM

643 posts, read 1,485,041 times
(((Msina)))

^That's a group cyber hug.

May every good thought here surround you with feelings of warmth and comfort as your husband experiences a full and fast recovery!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:35 AM

2,133 posts, read 5,874,924 times
Msina, please know that we are all thinking of you and your DH. He is in the best possible hands and he will be okay. My thoughts are with both of you, and the doctors, for health and healing.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 AM

12,825 posts, read 21,993,461 times
Yes, absolutely best of luck to your husband. My thoughts are with you. If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

I hope everything is O.K.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:49 AM

2,712 posts, read 5,652,361 times
I just read this.. Msina, we are sending our prayers along with our neighbors here on the forum, and I will be doing "that thing that I do" as my kids say, for both your and your hubby.

If I can do ANYTHING else, let me know!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:53 AM

21,353 posts, read 8,447,538 times
Msina,

Thoughts and prayers are in abundance for your hubby and you as you travel this road. It sounds like you caught it in time and all will be well with a bit of medical care. You've certainly got the support and care of us all and that can be such a powerful thing.

Prayers going up, blessings coming down.

Hugs for you my friend.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,866,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by island mermaid View Post
Good Morning friends and soon to be friends,Our really good friend here in the Maine forum, Msina and one of our most deserving has contacted me this morning asking for our help. She was going to post the following in the off- topic but wasn't sure if it was appropriate. In this particular instance, IMHO I feel that it is appropriate to start a new thread. After-all, we do it for birthdays, this is far more important than any birthday. This is our friend, asking for our thoughts and prayers. Let's all do what we do best, come together as members of the same community and give her what she needs today, us.

Here is her message:
Folks, I'm going to ask you for something. Please,.. send out a lil thought for me today. My DH is my world. I sent him to the DR. Monday for chest pain.......... they gave him another prescription and sent him home. Last night I insisted on taking him to the hospital. Today they're sending him to EMMC for an angioplasty. He has had a heart attack. I KNOW he'll be okay, just know it but, I'm a lil shook up right now. I don't drive much anymore but I'll be fine. It would be nice to know that there's some "positive thoughts" out there in the world for us right now. I don't know when I'll be home tonight but I look forward to any postive messages, it would mean a lot to me right now. Our kids aren't close by and would only be more me to take care of right now and I haven't the place to put them up at this time as the house is more than half packed up to move next month. My two closest friends are out of state at this time. Thanks so much.C'mon guys, let's do what we do! Msina needs us as much as we need her.
MSINA: So sorry for your troubles but know this...God never gives us more weight to burden our shoulders with than he feels we are capable of handling. If the weight becomes to heavy and you can no longer carry it alone, just ask him to take some of it away and he will...he has...he does!

I recently had open heart surgery myself for an upper aortic aneurysm that I was unaware I had. What was suppose to be a 4 hour surgery turned into 7 1/2 plus 2 more hours in intensive care for me to wake up. When I initially found out I had to have this surgery, I was so scared I couldn't breathe, couldn't move, felt frozen in place. I then asked God to help me with this burden...not take it...just help me. Life has been perfect for me for the past 12 years so I felt perhaps I could handle this with just a small assist. I did feel a wave of calmness come over me that I can only describe as the fear being lifted and determination setting in...determination to go through this and get well. I was sitting up in a chair 1 day after surgery, 2 days after surgery, I was moved to a room in the cardiac care unit, 3 days after surgery, walking the halls and doing stairs!! Day 4, I was going home.

I know it is difficult for you to wait, watch and feel sad about your husband's heart issues but know that there are some amazing techniques out there now that do produce amazing results! Bless you and stay strong...

Old 04-15-2009, 10:01 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,535,602 times
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I included the doctors, nurses, lab techs, everyone who is taking care of him. I'll keep praying!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
View detailed profiles of: