Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 AM

3,231 posts, read 7,465,461 times

Advertisements

Good Morning friends and soon to be friends,

Our really good friend here in the Maine forum, Msina and one of our most deserving has contacted me this morning asking for our help. She was going to post the following in the off- topic but wasn't sure if it was appropriate. In this particular instance, IMHO I feel that it is appropriate to start a new thread. After-all, we do it for birthdays, this is far more important than any birthday. This is our friend, asking for our thoughts and prayers. Let's all do what we do best, come together as members of the same community and give her what she needs today, us.

Here is her message:

Folks, I'm going to ask you for something. Please,.. send out a lil thought for me today. My DH is my world. I sent him to the DR. Monday for chest pain.......... they gave him another prescription and sent him home. Last night I insisted on taking him to the hospital. Today they're sending him to EMMC for an angioplasty. He has had a heart attack. I KNOW he'll be okay, just know it but, I'm a lil shook up right now. I don't drive much anymore but I'll be fine. It would be nice to know that there's some "positive thoughts" out there in the world for us right now. I don't know when I'll be home tonight but I look forward to any postive messages, it would mean a lot to me right now. Our kids aren't close by and would only be more me to take care of right now and I haven't the place to put them up at this time as the house is more than half packed up to move next month. My two closest friends are out of state at this time. Thanks so much.

C'mon guys, let's do what we do! Msina needs us as much as we need her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 08:25 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,859,793 times
Thoughts and prayers headed her way! God bless.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:34 AM

1,973 posts, read 5,225,413 times
Thinking of you and your family msina, see you back on the forums soon!

Old 04-15-2009, 08:50 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,406,007 times
Sending you good, strengthening thoughts, Msina. You and your family will be in my prayers. You have the right team of folks here on the Maine forum to support you.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:53 AM

1,816 posts, read 3,391,576 times
I'm sending you a dm with my cell number. I can help with transportation if need be. You're just up the road from me. Or I can help with boxes and moving stuff too. Or anything else to help a CD legend. Positive thoughts and prayers to you both.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:54 AM

162 posts, read 400,437 times
I haven't been on this forum long, but long enough to know you have many friends here who are thinking of you and wishing all the best for you and your husband. From your post it's clear you will give your husband all the support he needs. I hope that in a close second to that you will get the support you need as well, from wherever you can get it. Your friends and family will want to take care of you. Please let them do it, for your sake and theirs.

It's so helpful that you are optimistic about how your husband will do. You can be positive and still be scared----as you know. Please know that your family and friends are with you----not to mention many others, like me, who don't even know you.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:58 AM

48,134 posts, read 22,007,656 times
Dear Msina......I am holding you and your husband in my heart and prayers.....him, for a rapid healing and you, for comfort and strength. I believe and oftimes repeat....."We are all connected even when we feel so far apart." So dear msina.....know that we are with you and holding you in our prayers....and sending our most positive energy. I also take comfort in the words..."We are held in a love greater than we will ever know and beyond our understanding." That is the underpinning of my faith and I offer it to you.

Take good care of yourself and feel the warmth of our concern and caring.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:59 AM

461 posts, read 797,085 times
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you, just know he will be okay...

Nancy

Old 04-15-2009, 09:03 AM

740 posts, read 1,882,499 times
You and your husband will be in our prayers.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:06 AM

3,638 posts, read 6,169,592 times
Msina: My thoughts are with you - your DH is in very capable hands!

I wish him a speedy recovery!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
View detailed profiles of: