Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2007, 12:19 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,435,447 times

Advertisements

Girl, you don't know the half of it! I have to look at pics of myself in the family albums when I weighed 320 pounds!! I haven't figured out yet how to avoid anyone seeing them without erasing my past. It's perplexing...

Old 12-01-2007, 12:59 PM

323 posts, read 994,126 times
Well you should be proud of yourself! That is so great, I just want my 19 year old booty and body back!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:21 PM

454 posts, read 887,071 times
Talking Finally!!!!

O.NEW.KGYX.WS.A.0010.071203T0600Z- 071204T1200Z/ NORTHERN OXFORD-NORTHERN FRANKLIN-CENTRAL SOMERSET- SOUTHERN OXFORD-SOUTHERN FRANKLIN-SOUTHERN SOMERSET- INTERIOR CUMBERLAND- ANDROSCOGGIN-KENNEBEC-INTERIOR WALDO- COASTAL CUMBERLAND-SAGADAHOC-LINCOLN- KNOX-COASTAL WALDO- NORTHERN COOS- SOUTHERN COOS- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ANDOVER...BYRON...MIDDLE DAM... ROXBURY...SOUTH ARM...UPTON...WILSONS MILLS...AVON... CARRABASSETT VALLEY... COBURN GORE...DALLAS...DAVIS... EUSTIS... KINGFIELD...BINGHAM... RUMFORD...NORWAY...SOUTH PARIS... MEXICO... FRYEBURG...OXFORD... FARMINGTON...WILTON...SKOWHEGAN... PITTSFIELD...MADISON...FAIRFIELD... NORTH WINDHAM...GORHAM... BRIDGTON... LEWISTON...AUBURN...AUGUSTA... WATERVILLE...WINSLOW... GARDINER... UNITY...PORTLAND...SOUTH PORTLAND... WESTBROOK...BATH... TOPSHAM... WALDOBORO...BOOTHBAY HARBOR... WISCASSET...ROCKLAND... CAMDEN... THOMASTON...BELFAST 333 PM EST SAT DEC 1 2007
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.

THIS WINTER STORM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE GREATER THAN 12 INCHES OF SNOW IN THE WATCH AREA.

(Gleeful giggles inserted here)

Old 12-01-2007, 03:37 PM

My girlfriends in Auburn and said it is so cold, her therm said 21 but there is a wind chill factor ,that she bundled up and ran outside for a minute and thought her face was going to crack off. Said she couldn't remember being that cold in a long while.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:19 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,369,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewitched View Post
O.NEW.KGYX.WS.A.0010.071203T0600Z- 071204T1200Z/ NORTHERN OXFORD-NORTHERN FRANKLIN-CENTRAL SOMERSET- SOUTHERN OXFORD-SOUTHERN FRANKLIN-SOUTHERN SOMERSET- INTERIOR CUMBERLAND- ANDROSCOGGIN-KENNEBEC-INTERIOR WALDO- COASTAL CUMBERLAND-SAGADAHOC-LINCOLN- KNOX-COASTAL WALDO- NORTHERN COOS- SOUTHERN COOS- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ANDOVER...BYRON...MIDDLE DAM... ROXBURY...SOUTH ARM...UPTON...WILSONS MILLS...AVON... CARRABASSETT VALLEY... COBURN GORE...DALLAS...DAVIS... EUSTIS... KINGFIELD...BINGHAM... RUMFORD...NORWAY...SOUTH PARIS... MEXICO... FRYEBURG...OXFORD... FARMINGTON...WILTON...SKOWHEGAN... PITTSFIELD...MADISON...FAIRFIELD... NORTH WINDHAM...GORHAM... BRIDGTON... LEWISTON...AUBURN...AUGUSTA... WATERVILLE...WINSLOW... GARDINER... UNITY...PORTLAND...SOUTH PORTLAND... WESTBROOK...BATH... TOPSHAM... WALDOBORO...BOOTHBAY HARBOR... WISCASSET...ROCKLAND... CAMDEN... THOMASTON...BELFAST 333 PM EST SAT DEC 1 2007
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.

THIS WINTER STORM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE GREATER THAN 12 INCHES OF SNOW IN THE WATCH AREA.

(Gleeful giggles inserted here)
Time to catch a plane south.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:28 PM

6,631 posts, read 13,560,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkaye View Post
Well you should be proud of yourself! That is so great, I just want my 19 year old booty and body back!
I think you should be proud too. I admire you! Jenkaye, if you figure out how get a young booty back please let me know!

Old 12-01-2007, 06:32 PM

6,631 posts, read 13,560,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkaye View Post
My girlfriends in Auburn and said it is so cold, her therm said 21 but there is a wind chill factor ,that she bundled up and ran outside for a minute and thought her face was going to crack off. Said she couldn't remember being that cold in a long while.
The wind chill at my house is -1* tonight.

... Winter Storm Watch In Effect From Late Sunday Night Through Tuesday Morning...

The National Weather Service In Caribou Has Issued A Winter Storm Watch... Which Is In Effect From Late Sunday Night Through Tuesday Morning.

Snow Will Develop Across The Region Sunday Night And Monday Morning... With Snow Then Continuing Through Monday Night. The Snow Could Be Heavy At Times Monday Through Monday Night. There Is The Potential For Greater Than 7 Inches Of Snow Across The Region From Monday Through Tuesday. Strong Gusty Winds Could Also Produce Areas Of Blowing Snow Monday Through Monday Night. Current Indications Are That The Heaviest Snows And Strongest Winds Will Occur Across Downeast Areas... Though Snow Amounts Will Depend On The Eventual Track Of The Low.

Northwest Aroostook-Northeast Aroostook-Northern Somerset- Northern Piscataquis-Northern Penobscot-Southeast Aroostook- Central Piscataquis-Central Penobscot-Southern Penobscot- Interior Hancock-Central Washington-Coastal Hancock- Coastal Washington-Southern Piscataquis-Northern Washington- Including The Cities Of... Allagash... Clayton Lake... Madawaska... Fort Kent... Frenchville... Presque Isle... Caribou... Van Buren... Mars Hill... Baker Lake... Billy-Jack Depot... Baxter St Park... Chamberlain Lake... Churchill Dam... Mount Katahdin... Millinocket... East Millinocket... Patten... Medway... Houlton... Hodgdon... Sherman... Smyrna Mills... Greenville... Monson... Blanchard... Lincoln... Howland... Springfield... Bangor... Brewer... Orono... Old Town... Amherst... Aurora... Dedham... Eastbrook... Great Pond... Orland... Deblois... Grand Lake Stream... Meddybemps... Pembroke... Perry... Princeton... Ellsworth... Bar Harbor... Blue Hill... Eastport... Machias... Cherryfield... Dover-Foxcroft... Milo... Guilford... Danforth... Vanceboro... Topsfield 359 PM EST Sat Dec 1 2007

Old 12-01-2007, 06:33 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,435,447 times
Thanks Ladies! Yeah, I've figured out how to make it smaller, but I can't figure for the life of me how to make it younger!!

Old 12-01-2007, 07:07 PM

Maybe some bum cream and a lot of Tai Bow

Old 12-01-2007, 09:49 PM

874 posts, read 1,857,645 times
Default fun carol site for the kid at heart

Merry Christmas from Sundog

Try any you think of but be sure to do "Wish you"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine