Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2019, 08:54 PM

13,587 posts, read 15,843,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I don’t know which videos you are referring to this time. And I don’t care either.
LOL! Well that's convenient...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2019, 09:22 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,239,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
1. You obfuscated the issue with your prattle about palm trees, and you denied that the homeless were the cause of the outbreak.

2. 12.6%

3. The majority of the homeless here just didn't leave their homes in L.A. and suddenly go crazy. A great deal of them come from elsewhere, such as Morraugh Bay (did I spell it good that time?), which you even admitted in a previous post, which is rather odd since your claim otherwise contradicts yourself -- it's like we have our own version of Don Lemon here.

Sad.
Have a look at the thread about mushrooms in the California forum. Some posts are deleted now but just check out the arguments. It’s the same thing, over and over.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:28 PM

21,913 posts, read 16,649,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Have a look at the thread about mushrooms in the California forum. Some posts are deleted now but just check out the arguments. It’s the same thing, over and over.
Yes. Some posters are obsessed with posting fact-free opinions as if proof of fictions they have tapes of running in their heads. Same as in this thread. I correct them tirelessly, yet they keep returning with the same unproven blathering chants. *shrug*

Old 06-29-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
1. You obfuscated the issue with your prattle about palm trees, and you denied that the homeless were the cause of the outbreak.

2. 12.6%

3. The majority of the homeless here just didn't leave their homes in L.A. and suddenly go crazy. A great deal of them come from elsewhere, such as Morraugh Bay (did I spell it good that time?), which you even admitted in a previous post, which is rather odd since your claim otherwise contradicts yourself -- it's like we have our own version of Don Lemon here.

Sad.
1. I obfuscated nothing. I disproved your unsubstantiated nonsense ... with facts ... linked to multiple verifications. Still waiting for you to provide factual rebuttal.

2. Your 12.6% has been debunked more times now I think than Chump’s claim of having the largest inauguration crowd ever. Too funny. Double down, triple down, quadruple down, quintuple down sextuple down ....... you are quite a machine, Exitus. Yet incorrect, as always.

3. If you care to provide research rebuttal, I welcome it. I never said any “great deal” of the LA homeless come from elsewhere. Never once said such. I have reported, with multiple linked research data, that approximately 65% have been Angelinos for 20 years or more ... that 75% have been Angelinos for 10 years or more ... and another 15% were housed in LA for 2 years or more before becoming homeless ... or were from neighboring counties ... and that 10% or so were transients from other states.

One of my most recent proofs was a study from the VA of over 100,000 homeless veterans who have been receiving homeless assistance on a trackable database ... which research data showed transience rates consistent with all other research conducted by other entities ... thus very strongly corroborating the conclusions.

And no, you still can’t spell. But you knew that. Sad that’s your only perceived weapon of attempted ridicule. Juvenile, at best.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotPutFX View Post
Like the "drugs aren't cheap" facts? LOL
Well, new poster is back! But I didn’t say “drugs aren’t cheap”. I said $63 dollars a month (average take from selling one person’s average monthly SNAP allotment) “doesn’t buy much drugs or booze” [to support an addict’s typical habit in a month] ... which is entirely true. A typical meth or pot head will spend $15 - $20 per day. A heroin junkie 4-10x that. So do the math and tell us how long $63 lasts in drugs for those users.

Old 06-29-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotPutFX View Post
$63 is a nice downpayment for a monthly habit. But addicts diversify, yo!
It covers 3-5 days of your “cheap” drugs.

Old 06-29-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Yes. Some posters are obsessed with posting fact-free opinions as if proof of fictions they have tapes of running in their heads. Same as in this thread. I correct them tirelessly, yet they keep returning with the same unproven blathering chants. *shrug*
So living here and making observations is regarded as fact-free? You don't live here, and even when people take the trouble of posting videos for the benefit of people like you, your response is that you don't care about the videos. Sheesh, we just can't win here...LOL!

Old 06-29-2019, 10:33 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,239,721 times
Quote:
So living here and making observations is regarded as fact-free? You don't live here, and even when people take the trouble of posting videos for the benefit of people like you, your response is that you don't care about the videos. Sheesh, we just can't win here...LOL!
Your videos are not good enough 'proofs'. They would be if they tended to reinforce right think.

Old 06-29-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
1. I obfuscated nothing. I disproved your unsubstantiated nonsense ... with facts ... linked to multiple verifications. Still waiting for you to provide factual rebuttal.

2. Your 12.6% has been debunked more times now I think than Chump’s claim of having the largest inauguration crowd ever. Too funny. Double down, triple down, quadruple down, quintuple down sextuple down ....... you are quite a machine, Exitus. Yet incorrect, as always.

3. If you care to provide research rebuttal, I welcome it. I never said any “great deal” of the LA homeless come from elsewhere. Never once said such. I have reported, with multiple linked research data, that approximately 65% have been Angelinos for 20 years or more ... that 75% have been Angelinos for 10 years or more ... and another 15% were housed in LA for 2 years or more before becoming homeless ... or were from neighboring counties ... and that 10% or so were transients from other states.

One of my most recent proofs was a study from the VA of over 100,000 homeless veterans who have been receiving homeless assistance on a trackable database ... which research data showed transience rates consistent with all other research conducted by other entities ... thus very strongly corroborating the conclusions.

And no, you still can’t spell. But you knew that. Sad that’s your only perceived weapon of attempted ridicule. Juvenile, at best.
No. Bums cause typhus, the homeless are more violent and dangerous than normal people, and we're taking massive numbers of homeless from all over because they know they can get away with all sorts of nonsense that isn't tolerated in rich people's enclaves such as Morro Bay. And that's all true, and you know it. However, you continue to argue, and yet I'm the one who's juvenile? LOL...

Old 06-29-2019, 10:41 PM

Disabled 87-year-old sexually assaulted in Garden Grove home

Quote:
Dosch and other neighbors say they've seen an increase in incidents involving transients in the area.

Joey Harbert said last week, a man came to his door in the middle of the night.

"Like, 'Hey, I'm just looking for a ride,' and I'm freaking out like, 'Get out of here. I don't know you, get out of here.' I chase him off the property and he ran this way," Harbert recalled.

Neighbors say the sexual assault has them concerned for the safety of their families.
Video here:
https://abc7.com/disabled-87-year-ol...-home/5370862/

Absolutely sick. Our neighborhoods are under siege, and anybody who defends the homeless is defending terrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles