Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2018, 10:11 AM

42,842 posts, read 26,660,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
Some lucky, lucky people would have no idea how bad the "homeless" problem has gotten unless they read about it......
... some not-so-lucky people get to meet martinez...... https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/1...in-three-days/
mentally ill, a harm to himself and others, yet breaking into homes etc.. the left wingers don't want him in a nice warm facility where he can get care and support and he is no longer harming others and hopefully himself...
Without more harm and problems how will dirty jerry get people to vote for emergency "homeless" response tax(es).... the excons and mentally ill being used to forward the prime directive.. everyone HAS to get the idea of how bad the "homeless problem is...one way or another... sadly... the hard way for most of us.... the homeless are building more camps themselves, and there are lots more of them now..
Sooooo...the question presents itself... where is martinez now? the poor, innocent folks that he has terrorized twice must realize that martinez might be upset that they called the police (who may have set him loose very quickly) and that martinez is now outside, cold and hungry AGAIN! Martinez probably just wants a nice place where nice people watch over him and care for him...like a mental hospital!!!! Martinez is not a happy camper I bet... third time's a charm eh martinez?? ohhhhh dirty, dirty jerry.... and of course his voter base... thankfully there are enough kind, caring patriots to continue to fight TOGETHER against this nefarious scheme and restore California and the US.
A little more about this case. He was not arrested the first time he broke in, he was apprehended the second time he entered the woman's apartment and she was able to identify him as the same man who broke in the first time. He also has an extensive criminal history including sexual assault. A hot prowl burglary is considered a violent crime, and may involve enhancements. He will have a warm place to sleep for many years to come, depending on his priors, and enhancements I would guess he will spend at least 10 years in prison, and if he has two strike priors he will join the 3rd striker club and do 25 to life

However, I don't see anything about him being mentally ill unless you are guessing because of his crazy eyes And I'm not sure what "left wingers" have to do with this issue unless you just enjoy trying to make everything in life a partisan issue.

Shirtless Man Breaks Into Woman’s Room, Returns to Apartment Complex Days Later: Santa Ana PD | KTLA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 10:55 AM

872 posts, read 606,560 times
martinez may not be mentally ill, I do apologize to him, just trying to give him the benefit of a doubt and show a bit of compassion to him I suppose...,,,,after all...... HOW would or could I know if I didn't read about it?
..... the left wing's empirical mental norm ?

Old 04-18-2018, 11:54 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,334,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
You have been blunt but absolutely truthful.
Thanks it's who I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Some can't stand the idea they or anyone else makes bad decisions and must live with the results of that.
There are many people who screw up their lives from bad decisions and once they realize that their life is much more difficult as a result of their bad choices they then expect the government/taxpayers to support them. CA is full of people with this mindset.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:57 AM

6,089 posts, read 5,039,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
martinez may not be mentally ill, I do apologize to him, just trying to give him the benefit of a doubt and show a bit of compassion to him I suppose...,,,,after all...... HOW would or could I know if I didn't read about it?
..... the left wing's empirical mental norm ?

Old 04-18-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Thanks it's who I am.

There are many people who screw up their lives from bad decisions and once they realize that their life is much more difficult as a result of their bad choices they then expect the government/taxpayers to support them. CA is full of people with this mindset.
Yep, the slackers...like my grandparents who lost every single thing they owned in the 1906 SF earthquake. Imagine that, those stupid French people, they came to the US without even googling 'California earthquakes'

Old 04-18-2018, 12:02 PM

6,089 posts, read 5,039,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Yep, the slackers...like my grandparents who lost every single thing they owned in the 1906 SF earthquake. Imagine that, those stupid French people, they came to the US without even googling 'California earthquakes'
Yeah, that's totally the situation of homeless people in Los Angeles. Lots of earthquake victims from France who lost everything.

Another logical argument, certainly not demagoguery. Love it!

Old 04-18-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Yep, the slackers...like my grandparents who lost every single thing they owned in the 1906 SF earthquake.
This is not the same as people who make bad decisions that screw up their lives.

You are missing the point if you think natural disasters are what I'm referring to.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Yeah, that's totally the situation of homeless people in Los Angeles. Lots of earthquake victims from France who lost everything.

Another logical argument, certainly not demagoguery. Love it!
LOL I was thinking what the hell when I read her response!?!?

Old 04-18-2018, 12:24 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,626,141 times
Homeless screwing up Ca Train travel too

Homeless encampments increasingly affecting California train traffic | Fox News

Old 04-18-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
LOL I was thinking what the hell when I read her response!?!?
It's shouldn't be puzzling to you. You have been very clear in sharing your belief that everything that happens to a person is a result of poor planning or lack of ambition, I was merely trying to point out what is obvious, that we do not always have control over our destiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles