Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2021, 02:41 PM

6,721 posts, read 3,359,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
It goes both ways.
Men like to hook up. It’s natural. It’s primitive. It’s why the human race still exists.
In the old days, women just shrugged it off as another horn dog hitting on you.
And don’t lie girls, you do like the attention as long as it doesn’t cross a line.
With the me too thing, I don’t know how a man is going to find Mrs. Right or even Mrs. Right Now. I get it, men ARE pigs, especially men with a badge of status. I’d be scared to death trying to date and hook up in today’s climate. One persons view of an innocent pick up line is another’s outrage. Glad I’m married. Most of the time.

Cuomo sucks. Always has. He’s a grade A dirtbag.
I really hope he gets his ass handed to him.
Well stated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2021, 03:28 PM

6,396 posts, read 13,247,420 times
I’ll admit that I didn’t really have an issue with Cuomo until the daily Covid grandstanding tv alerts began....and kept going and going and going. He just took the spot light wayy to far.

Old 02-28-2021, 04:51 PM

5,382 posts, read 4,135,709 times
If you took your news from a variety of sources it was clear Cuomo completely bungled Covid (while constantly blaming Trump). Add to that his negligence in permitting infected folks into nursing homes and then covering up thousands of subsequent deaths. More recent bungling in the administration of shots. And now this harassment stuff. The latest stuff is even being covered by lefty tabloids (NYT, WAPO, etc) and CNN/Networks. He may be toast.

Old 02-28-2021, 05:02 PM

20,319 posts, read 21,254,099 times
He blamed everybody. Trump got the brunt of it, but Mein Furher Cuomo didn’t discriminate when it came to shifting the blame. As he continues to do.
It’s never his fault, ever. Always someone or something else.
But never him. Scumbag.

Old 02-28-2021, 05:49 PM

6,396 posts, read 13,247,420 times
100% right.

Always someone else!

Old 02-28-2021, 06:35 PM

2,897 posts, read 4,443,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
I am sorry but you are insensitive. You don’t need to use language that has not been acceptable for years.
He can say it, because it applies to him.

Old 03-01-2021, 07:16 AM

The book (Leadership Lessons and the Covid-19 Pandemic) Cuomo wrote and published just before receiving a November 23, 2020 Emmy for his Covid TV performances (there are no English words I can think of to summarize the appalling irony of it all):
Attached Thumbnails
NY Govonor Cuomos "covid19 task force" keeps taking liqour licenses from resturants on Long Island-cuomo.jpg  

Old 03-01-2021, 08:03 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,848,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
If you took your news from a variety of sources it was clear Cuomo completely bungled Covid (while constantly blaming Trump).
FALSE. No one bungled COVID more then Trump. Not no one, not no how. We're still digging out of his mess.

Quote:
Add to that his negligence in permitting infected folks into nursing homes and then covering up thousands of subsequent deaths.
TRUE (but who had a different plan?!)

Quote:
More recent bungling in the administration of shots.
FALSE (Fed supply the ONLY issue, we all know that). With enough supply, we'd be running vax 24/7 across the country. We soon will be, despite the hoax and China and hydroxycloroxiquine and the deep dark tyrannical oppressive mystery of masks and distancing.

Quote:
And now this harassment stuff. The latest stuff is even being covered by lefty tabloids (NYT, WAPO, etc) and CNN/Networks. He may be toast.
He's definitely toast. Too many enemies, too much arrogance. The COVID red herrings aside (like Zeldin or any GOP has credibility on THAT, total hack moron stooges), it's his friends (Dems) who will take him down, not repub doofuses. 3 terms seems to be the limit before Cuomo fatigue (just like daddy).

Old 03-01-2021, 09:36 AM

20,319 posts, read 21,254,099 times
As far as I’m concerned he’s as good as gone so we can ignore his draconian rules now.
********** guy. He’s done. Don’t need to listen to him anymore.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:06 AM

On the one hand more people are dead, our quality of life is worse, and our economy has suffered greatly because of Cuomo’s dictatorial and Covid-related blundering. And the recent book/Emmy combo defies description.

On the other hand, he is far more competent than the race and gender obsessed Democrats to the left of him who currently dominate his party. Sort of like being the tallest dwarf, I guess. Imagine if a Pelosi/AOC/DiBlasio type of lefty looney tune takes his place as Governor. Bankruptcy, massive street crime, and wholesale business/citizen exodus from NY is sure to follow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island