Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 07:27 AM

34 posts, read 64,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
I think we all want it soo bad they should let the out of towners know soon due to the fact of moving
I know that is very true. I am worried that if they don't offer me a job until November (if they offer me the position) I have to drive through the midwest, and they get so much snow in the Mountains that time of year! But I will say that I talked to city center last night, and they said that I did pass my drug test, and they also said on their side of the spectrum, it looks like they are going to hire me, and I just need to wait for the call! An hour later after talking to the CC rep, the director of Food and Beverage, Nick Rollison, called me back. I missed the call! By the time that I got the message, he was out of the office! I hope that is a good sign! I want the job so bad!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 08:24 AM

159 posts, read 287,297 times
Wow if they called most likely you got the job let us know what they say also the cook at my work got hired last week and he took his dt on eastern everybody else that I know of took their dt at the cc employment center unless your out of town

Old 10-20-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
Wow if they called most likely you got the job let us know what they say also the cook at my work got hired last week and he took his dt on eastern everybody else that I know of took their dt at the cc employment center unless your out of town
Oh I will definitely keep you posted. I am shocked that the lortabs didn't come up in my system. I take them for a sledding accident I got into. That's why I figured they wouldn't give me a job, even though I have a script for them, I heard a lot of different people on here saying they failed their test due to that. But anyway, yea I am waiting for a call back from Nick Rollison! I hope it's good news I'll keep you posted!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:31 AM

22 posts, read 41,669 times
Waiting for the call from CC center. Hope it comes today! I want to hear from them. I had the same info given to me when I called about passing my drug test they do not say anything about where I looked in the spectrum, but it sounded positive. They mention that all departments do things differently so I just needed to wait. But please CC call today!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEP View Post
Waiting for the call from CC center. Hope it comes today! I want to hear from them. I had the same info given to me when I called about passing my drug test they do not say anything about where I looked in the spectrum, but it sounded positive. They mention that all departments do things differently so I just needed to wait. But please CC call today!
Good Luck to you Noep! I hate playing the waiting game! It drives me insane!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:53 PM

29 posts, read 57,653 times
Kweist,

I too live near Buffalo NY, I will be starting my roadtrip November 4. If you take the route that runs through the Southwest there shouldn't be too many weather issues. We just found a house to rent and will move in on the 9th. I start on November 16. I hope you get the job, this area is dead with high taxes and very few jobs. Good luck fellow WNYer.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:11 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,991,974 times
Definitely take the southern route (NOT THROUGH DENVER). Also if you rent, make sure the house is not in foreclosure.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:15 PM

188 posts, read 349,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Definitely take the southern route (NOT THROUGH DENVER). Also if you rent, make sure the house is not in foreclosure.
hi....i see that u didnt get the job.....did u find anything else yet?

Old 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM

20 posts, read 36,302 times
Hey JJ, Yeah I did do my interview it was for an on call. The interview was really different they only asked me three questions and it wasn't even from anyone in the department. The place was set up like a bank and anyone could call you. Then you go up to the counter and it was super fast. I don't think they liked the fact I wasn't living in Las Vegas yet oh well.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:59 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,991,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
hi....i see that u didnt get the job.....did u find anything else yet?
yes i work for amazon.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas