Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2009, 10:57 AM

159 posts, read 287,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblietta View Post

Still open/blank too, my mother, open/active. I'm trying to keep busy with home repairs, not sure if I want to leave the house at this point. I'm sure I should go on with things, because once I start phone sitting, I’ll get caught up in the emotional ring. Hang in there...
I know how you feel I keepp checking my app to see if it changed I am driving my self crazy I'm working now but it is so slow that I'm checking my app at work ahhhhhhhhhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM

44 posts, read 76,127 times
Hello all!!! I'm new here just found out about this website last night thru craigslist Wow I love it!!! I wish I would've known about it months ago...it would've alleviated my stress!! I am too waiting to hear from CC...I've done all my interviews and drugtest for cocktail server position...hopefully I hear something soon...till then im trying to keep my self busy so I dont think about it...sad!!! LOL

Old 09-29-2009, 11:08 AM

41 posts, read 75,066 times
hi qbnprincess! yes, we are all playing the waiting game. are you showing open/active or opeb/blank?

Old 09-29-2009, 11:12 AM

44 posts, read 76,127 times
Hello Vegas Lucy Mine shows open/blank...not sure what that means??

Old 09-29-2009, 11:13 AM

8 posts, read 14,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionchick85 View Post
hey guys!! does anyone know if aria started hiring for the beauty salon?? i went to both interviews, and i received an email saying that i am still a top candidate...my application says open/active....please help..i applied to this position january 6..
Gosh, I am sorry I really don't know,: (My mother worked at "Bally's-
Las Vegas" for many years as a Hairstylist).....Is is part of, "Aria"? or
a privately owned Concession? I...assume that "active-open Apps"
seem....to be at the top of the list....... Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:20 AM

open/blank here and geez-- who knows.

i suppose if it was going to be bad news we would have received the letter via snail mail by now?? or that could be wishful thinking to a stressed out mind!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:23 AM

110 posts, read 209,076 times
Does anyone know if they have done any more news segments on C.C. hiring (besides the ones on the 21st)???

Old 09-29-2009, 12:17 PM

23 posts, read 42,118 times
Hi Vegas Lucy,
Setting by the phone playing the waiting game with everyone I'm in the Atlantic City area hoping to move out west...... I too have an open/ active...

Old 09-29-2009, 12:19 PM

77 posts, read 164,252 times
ok let's do a poll while we are waiting. for the people still waiting how many times have you called to check on your status?

i've called three already knowing the song i was going to hear but kept doing it anyway.
which is probably driving them nuts and not helping speed the process.

i wanna call sooooooo bad right now but figure id just post here instead

Old 09-29-2009, 12:21 PM

Hi donna diana!!! yes, we are all just sitting here by the phone. i suppose it is going to get rather unhealthy in the next week. i attempt the gym and other things, but i fear missing that call. how's Atlantic City today?? what are you applying for??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas