Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 02:52 AM

1,755 posts, read 5,332,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinnessjim View Post
how sad is your life that you make attacks on places you have never been?

or are you hypocritical in your claim that only classless people come here?

question: have you been to monaco or the riviera....my guess is no, thereby making you, in your words, as classless as 99% of the world' population.

based on your level of ignorance, i am glad that you choose to stay away from LV.

and really? being lectured about class from someone from eagan, mn...laughable. dude...i have been there. in fact, lets look at one of your posts from the minneapolis forum:

sounds like paradise to me!

in the future, please keep you close-minded, uninformed comments to your little slice of heaven.
How do you know lukeache has never been to the Cesspool? Chances are, even if he has visited LV, he's spent more time than you in the Cesspool, and sees it for what it is.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:33 AM

1,158 posts, read 3,415,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
How do you know lukeache has never been to the Cesspool? Chances are, even if he has visited LV, he's spent more time than you in the Cesspool, and sees it for what it is.
hilarious. shariff, you make this too easy. were you able to read past the first sentence?

the point was, according to lukeache, if you spent even one dime in LV you had no class. i just wanted to be clear....was he attacking a place he'd never been? or had he been here, in which case he'd be as classless (again, according to him) as the rest of us, rendering his statements re: class kinda moot.

as to your second bit of nonsense...really, you'd lay odds that this person who believes LV is completely beneath him, a refuge for the classless to paraphrase, has spent more time here than a 3 month resident. no wonder you hate it here....you must have lost a ton playing your odds. i hope you managed to get one of those turkeys from jfk!

please follow the link i posted earlier as i feel it still applies to your above quoted post.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:50 AM

Quote:
hilarious. shariff, you make this too easy. were you able to read past the first sentence?

the point was, according to lukeache, if you spent even one dime in LV you had no class. i just wanted to be clear....was he attacking a place he'd never been? or had he been here, in which case he'd be as classless (again, according to him) as the rest of us, rendering his statements re: class kinda moot.

as to your second bit of nonsense...really, you'd lay odds that this person who believes LV is completely beneath him, a refuge for the classless to paraphrase, has spent more time here than a 3 month resident. no wonder you hate it here....you must have lost a ton playing your odds. i hope you managed to get one of those turkeys from jfk!

please follow the link i posted earlier as i feel it still applies to your above quoted post.
Please tell us all, what post # lukeache states he has never been to the Cesspool. Odds are 50-50, he's spent more time here than you.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Please tell us all, what post # lukeache states he has never been to the Cesspool. Odds are 50-50, he's spent more time here than you.
i'll take those odds? i'd love to take your money. i know you wouldn't pay up, but i'd just be happy knowing i took it.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:
i'll take those odds? i'd love to take your money. i know you wouldn't pay up, but i'd just be happy knowing i took it.
I got off the subject---tell us what post Lukeache tells us he has never been to TheCesspool.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:26 AM

Quote:
I got off the subject---tell us what post Lukeache tells us he has never been to TheCesspool.
ughhh...forest, trees, etc. etc.

i feel dumber just for having to explain this....the point is not whether he has been here or not....that first question is a bit rhetorical and conditional on the second question.

if he has been here, he has spent a penny here...ergo he is, according to his own words, "classless". therefore his characterization of all people who come to or live in vegas as "classless" losses a bit of its intended punch.

if he has never been here (which i suspect is the case), the how can he make the attacks he does?

i'd love to stay here all morning and help you understand this, but i was out late having fun, and now i am a bit tired of this.

happy thanksgiving.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:35 AM

Quote:
ughhh...forest, trees, etc. etc.

i feel dumber just for having to explain this....the point is not whether he has been here or not....that first question is a bit rhetorical and conditional on the second question.

if he has been here, he has spent a penny here...ergo he is, according to his own words, "classless". therefore his characterization of all people who come to or live in vegas as "classless" losses a bit of its intended punch.

if he has never been here (which i suspect is the case), the how can he make the attacks he does?

i'd love to stay here all morning and help you understand this, but i was out late having fun, and now i am a bit tired of this.

happy thanksgiving.
No. Your stance and post says the other poster has no right to state his opinion, due to your belief he has never been to TheCesspool. He has every right to make the claims he does and in my opinion shows much more insight about LV than do your posts.

Old 11-22-2007, 07:40 AM

751 posts, read 1,178,536 times
I have visited Las Vegas many times on my way to Bullhead City coming from visiting family in St George, UT. Never spent any money there simply because I do not agree with gambling and all the ungodly stuff this city stands for. Anyways, to me, it is a city full of white trash, criminals and losers. If you are happy there, good for you. It is not my place.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:40 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
I have visited Las Vegas many times on my way to Bullhead City coming from visiting family in St George, UT. Never spent any money there simply because I do not agree with gambling and all the ungodly stuff this city stands for. Anyways, to me, it is a city full of white trash, criminals and losers. If you are happy there, good for you. It is not my place.
You ain't lived 'til you put some money on a roll of the dice, have some fantastic martinis, visited one of the great "cat houses" in Pahrump, go to a show on the strip, and indulge in some of the finest culinary delights in entire world

You ain't done no livin' it sounds like

Old 11-22-2007, 12:12 PM

2,990 posts, read 8,712,096 times
Quote:
Yes, how smart am I to banter with the posters on this site? Not Very. I've tried forums in other locales, but, they're much too informed, so I stick with remedial forum 101, here in the Cesspool. I am truly a loser for enjoying the uninformed, simple-minded posts this site provides. By the way A & A, get some Nevada tags on your truck, and become a responsible citizen of Nevada.

Like I said: You live here and you trash yourself on your own posts You don't make any sense to me. Why would you think I don't have Nevada Tags? Why don't you take your Idaho tags off too then. Say Hi to senator Craig for me too by the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas