Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:19 AM

1,158 posts, read 3,415,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFILESMULDER View Post
LOL......LOL Yes sir you finally found out that las Vegas is full of losers. you are right on one thing whether they have money our not their is allot of white trash . most people in this city are either drunk or high on crack to realize in just a few short years this city could lose its water supply butt most people who live their are just to stupid to realize it. to the Vegas cheerleaders who insult usafwso he and me are referring to you as being white trash. especially the Realtor who makes up listings in his directory.
really? you're going to refer to them as white trash? you sure you can throw cultural stones w/ that articulate piece of writing?

allot? butt? 'their' instead of 'there'?

crap sake man, put some thought into what you are trying to say before you waste space like that.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:22 AM

72 posts, read 278,947 times
Hey now! Lay off the Nascar folks! We's is good, friendly people, we is. And sums of us even have college degrees and drive normal, environment-friendly vehicles.

Of course I live in the southwest, so maybe that's the problem.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 AM

1,725 posts, read 3,463,153 times
USAF Officer...to bad you didn't serve in the Navy like myself..we would have whooped some manners into you a long time ago!!!
What a pathetic excuse for a person. The thing you fail to realize is that most of us middle class, hard working people are good to each other, treat others with respect and honor the people that serve in our military. You are PATHETIC! Take your retirement check and go buy yourself a personality. Either that or take that attitude just north or east of the Gold Nugget and start spouting off...you won't last very long. Oh yes, and wait until about 0200.

To others in here...this IDIOT DOES NOT represent the military that fights everyday for your right to do what you so desire in the this great country of ours.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:24 AM

12,600 posts, read 9,388,720 times
REMEMBER: trash comes in more than one color. Black, brown, red, yellow are out there along with white.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:30 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
At least your white trash have teeth! Here in Upstate NY, you can always pick out our trash when they smile....they look like pumpkins!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:02 AM

151 posts, read 227,408 times
My boss lives in Anthem of all places and he complains about the same thing. We think there are a high number of rentals in that area. Apparently, when those homes were being built they were swept up by investors. Now, due to the market conditions, many of those homes are being rented. Usually, rental properties bring in less than stellar people. I'm not trying to sound like a snob, as I am a renter. But, thats just part of it. Las Vegas does sort of seem like the backwoods of the southwest, but I'm sure it is still better than parts of New Mexico.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:30 AM

40 posts, read 285,737 times
This guy is a self righteous idiot. For him blast others to make him look good means he has low self esteem issues. Even though I was homeless in Vegas, I felt that Vegas was still a nice place and I would move back any day. The problem is I can't afford housing out there so I can't.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt121779 View Post
My boss lives in Anthem of all places and he complains about the same thing. We think there are a high number of rentals in that area. Apparently, when those homes were being built they were swept up by investors. Now, due to the market conditions, many of those homes are being rented. Usually, rental properties bring in less than stellar people. I'm not trying to sound like a snob, as I am a renter. But, thats just part of it. Las Vegas does sort of seem like the backwoods of the southwest, but I'm sure it is still better than parts of New Mexico.
wow...just outta curiosity why did you pick NM to slam?

not a whole lot of 'white trash' there...they have other problems, but in my many years of being there, i wouldn't have put that as one of them.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post
USAF Officer...to bad you didn't serve in the Navy like myself..we would have whooped some manners into you a long time ago!!!
What a pathetic excuse for a person. The thing you fail to realize is that most of us middle class, hard working people are good to each other, treat others with respect and honor the people that serve in our military. You are PATHETIC! Take your retirement check and go buy yourself a personality. Either that or take that attitude just north or east of the Gold Nugget and start spouting off...you won't last very long. Oh yes, and wait until about 0200.

To others in here...this IDIOT DOES NOT represent the military that fights everyday for your right to do what you so desire in the this great country of ours.
right on gulf...well said.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:13 AM

50 posts, read 227,288 times
Great country of invading iraq and killing people there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas