Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 01:56 AM

151 posts, read 700,923 times

Advertisements

davie I used to live @ the villas, it is not that bad, but the surrounding area is really bad, just don't get involved with the wrong people

TRUST NO ONE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 06:16 AM

13,813 posts, read 28,536,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
i am tired of jokes like this, time for a name change.
Not really intended as a joke...but more of a sample of the male psyche and why your name resonated with the male crowd.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:00 AM

317 posts, read 1,004,299 times
Quote:
i am tired of jokes like this, time for a name change.
some good ideas for screen name may come from healthy food.

For example :
beetroot is well known for its health benefits :Beetroot is a natural detoxifier and blood purifier.
Many good beetroot recipes start like this one : Prepare beetroot by cutting off the tops and then ....

Beetroot recipes. Recipe ideas for beetroot from Abel & Cole

So I believe screen name like "TOPLESS" will remind people about Beetroot And Health Benefits Of Beetroot.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,161,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natali :) View Post

For example :
beetroot is well known for its health benefits :Beetroot is a natural detoxifier and blood purifier.
Many good beetroot recipes start like this one : Prepare beetroot by cutting off the tops and then ....

So I believe screen name like "TOPLESS" will remind people about Beetroot And Health Benefits Of Beetroot.
Ilkke BEETROOT for a screename for a topless dancer

Old 08-13-2010, 12:14 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,602,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Thanks Davie. I will be honest on this one too and offer my advice. I have a really bad feeling on this one. I took a drive by the complex and the area is really bad. Where I am at is bad too, but I do not feel is unsafe like there. I know you love your girlfriend so her safety is also something to consider too. If you have not made a deposit I would look elsewhere. Anyways, that is only my opinion and I will not bring it up again.
You have not seen the inside of the complex LVD. It really is not bad inside. When I move in I'll show you

BTW LVD, I dont think you are prickly

So many people here think I am a nice guy, but they haven't seen just how "prickly" I can get when I drive

Last edited by DavieJ89; 08-13-2010 at 12:34 PM..

Old 08-13-2010, 04:42 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,320,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natali :) View Post

For example :

I think the screenname of "TOPLESS" fits you much better. You may as well take it, since I have decided to go on an extended vacation away from here. Have fun with each other.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:01 PM

317 posts, read 1,004,299 times
Quote:
I think the screenname of "TOPLESS" fits you much better. You may as well take it, since I have decided to go on an extended vacation away from here. Have fun with each other.
Pink, stay ! Please ! I will not have fun with you.
I will join your club "Bad spelers of the wurld, Untie!"
https://www.city-data.com/blogs/blog5...rld-untie.html

I will do my best to become your favorite Bad speller !
Promise !

JUST STAY ! PLEASE !

Old 08-13-2010, 05:06 PM

366 posts, read 1,213,980 times
Ohhh Davie....and you seemed to be making all the right choices up till now. Amazing ....women will make you do crazy things.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:39 PM

159 posts, read 360,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvegasjeeper View Post
If you go out of the parking garage 2 blocks to the west of the Stratosphere, lock the doors and don't make eye contact. I have done that at 2ish in the am not a good place for tourist traffic with out of state plates. Or am I just a wussy ?
Thanks. I did that just yesterday...accidentally. But I don't think it's that bad. You want to see bad? Try getting lost in Baltimore with your tank on E - scariest hood ever.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:34 AM

13,813 posts, read 28,536,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
G-String...sexy.

PinkString...cat toy.

Pink G-String....priceless!
Then add that sexy pic of the woman in pink...and you've got thr recipe for male desire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas