Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2008, 08:17 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,318,604 times

Advertisements

My friend has a lot of problems with her phone nall over the place, I think. I do, too, as a matter of fact. I just wanted to give you the heads up.

How is everyone today?

Old 09-23-2008, 10:02 AM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
My friend has a lot of problems with her phone nall over the place, I think. I do, too, as a matter of fact. I just wanted to give you the heads up.

How is everyone today?
Thanks hik, I really do appreciate it!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall day!!!!

Gem asked me to thank everyone for being concerned about her, and to let you know that she is doing fine, but that she will be off of her computer for a few days. She'll be back soon!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
Thanks hik, I really do appreciate it!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall day!!!!

Gem asked me to thank everyone for being concerned about her, and to let you know that she is doing fine, but that she will be off of her computer for a few days. She'll be back soon!!!
Thanks, bebette. I forgot to tell everyone!

Old 09-23-2008, 03:10 PM

780 posts, read 1,766,762 times
Default Hello

Just dropping in to say hi, what beautiful weather, I'm in Heaven.

Went and got my hair cut off today, feel much better with it shorter, went and bought a few new blouses too, makes one feel better when you can go shop

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather and have a great evening everyone

Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 PM

811 posts, read 2,010,931 times
I got my hair cut Sunday, Gailli! It really needed it, and I SHOULD have gone to a good salon, but DH had to get his cut, so I just got mine cut @ Great Clips while he got his cut--BIG MISTAKE. I told them they had free reign--I just wanted something cute, different, and NOT blunt-cut. I wanted something NEW. Yeah, I got about 6 inches off and a layered, scraggly-looking mess. They guy was like "do you want some more off of it?" and I said NO, thanks! And all I could think of was I wanted OUT of there.

Now that I have had it a few days, I am okay with it, but I don't love it, and I didn't get it all cut off after growing it for over a year only to feel THIS disappointed with it

The two youngest here are sick Running fevers but nothing else...I am hoping they are better soon...

Glad to know Gem is okay, still worried about Pam though....

Old 09-23-2008, 07:05 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,077,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
Thanks for the update on our GEMteacher, Bebette.....

Old 09-23-2008, 07:23 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,515,021 times
I'm with Bones; I appreciate your post Bebette. Thanks for the update on Gem. I was just fixin' to call her myself. I hope Pam and Bill are ok. I know that moving takes its' toll but I do hope we can hear a snippet from her soon.

Hik - you'll start seeing trucks of firewood around for sale now probably starting this weekend.

Gailli - glad that you had happy haircut and shopping day. Retail therapy and a little primping are good for the soul.

Mystic - I bet that your haircut is cuter than you think it is! Sorry that your babes are feverish. I just started upping my Vitamin C dose yesterday.

I sure wish we would get some rain.

Old 09-24-2008, 02:02 AM

I hate getting a bad haircut!

The firewood is coming on Friday. I got it from Ben's Firewood. A rick is $75.

I'm wondering about Pam, too. No one has her number?

Old 09-24-2008, 06:55 AM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,832 times
Quote:

I talked to Pam about two weeks before she moved, and I tried calling her a few days ago and the number has been disconnected. Does anyone live near the place that she moved? I have thought about driving over there and checking in with the folks in the office at the apt. complex. She was thrilled that her comcast would be hooked up the day they moved in so she would have internet immediately......and it's been a week since they moved!! I really am worried!

Old 09-24-2008, 07:16 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,077,227 times
Quote:

WOW, $75 a rick seems a bit high. Maybe cause you're in the city....
Did you ever get your fireplace inspected....¿

Last edited by Bones; 09-24-2008 at 07:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville