Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
JD.

199 posts, read 488,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZARKSTAR View Post
The destruction, rape and killing of 4,000 cherokees in 1832 is not enough for the rednecks!! right?? the poor mexicans didn't attack you on 9-11...you are targeting the poor, defenseless, weak people..the same thing you did with the blacks in the 1950s..!!! God is watching!!!

In case you haven't noticed your race baiting isn't working!! If you expect me to feel sorry for illegal immigrants who have broken the law, came into this country and then demand services that LEGAL citizens are struggling to pay for, then it is not going to happen. Listen closley: Illegal immigrants are targeting poor, defenseless, weak people in OUR country by making the lower class work even harder to pay their higher taxes that have been driven up by the U.S. supply health care and other services to illegal's who contribute NOTHING to Oklahoma's tax base! Then they want to have immigration marches where they wave the Mexican flag and burn the U.S. flag, sorry but that just got you a free one way flight to Guadalajara. Please do not tell me who God is watching, you're crossing the line with your posts, get back on topic please and DO NOT play the religion card, I talk to God and I am just fine with him . Sorry if I'm ranting but this is ridiculous.

P.S. My ancestors had no part in the killing of Cherokee's in 1832 so that one won't work either. I respect Native Americans as true Americans and last time I checked they aren't illegally crossing our borders.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:02 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,513,112 times
Nice post JD! All very valid points!

Old 05-09-2007, 12:08 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,983,701 times
What happened in the past was indeed horrible; Native Americans were given the shaft, time and time again. And African Americans were treated horribly as well, I don't think anyone could argue that. But to compare the treatment of illegal aliens to this country to the Nazi treatment of the Jews, and with the treatment of Native Americans and blacks is completely absurd. Anyone that uses that kind of twisted logic to compare those issues has an ulterior motive with respect to the illegal aliens.

Speaking of racism, Ozarkstar, what do you have to say about LaRaza, which means "the race" and their statements about reconquering the American Southwest (reconquista)? Time and time again I've heard the speeches from the so called "latin leaders" that the time is now for them to take back what they think is theirs. Could it be that perhaps you agree with their philosophy and want to continue and rant about the treatment of people that have nothing to do with the illegal immigration issue because we all know the best defense is a good offense (i.e, go on the offensive and accuse rather than debate the real issue)? Nobody can deny that illegal immigration is WRONG, plain and simple. We are a sovereign country and have the right to protect our borders and enforce our laws against an invasion from the south. Not to mention we need to secure our borders from potential terrorists (both borders, north and south).

I could care less if you are an illegal immigrant from Mexico or France, if you are here illegally, you need to be shipped back home. Color, race, or culture has NOTHING to do with this issue, it's about the rule of law and what is happening in this country with wages being forced into the toilet, social services being overrun and abused, and a litany of other criminal acts being committed by people coming into this country and abusing our system.

And, as Steve-o said, God is watching and he also says to obey the law of the land - apparently you don't know your Bible too well or don't take it seriously - or then again, you don't care and are using the race card and "God is watching" statement to further your own agenda.

I believe this kind of thing is what you ultimately want for this country..

http://www.cairco.org/pics/pic_illegal_alien_rally_la_2006mar25_5001_t.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Synopsis; 05-09-2007 at 12:26 PM..

Old 05-09-2007, 12:21 PM

And you speak about the treatment of the Jews Ozarkstar? It appears that your "leadership" for Aztlan "uprising," which is documented in this article from their own website doesn't particularly favor Jews very much. This is an article that relates to the illegal alien marches that took place last May. What do you have to say about that? Here's a quote, and link to the article.

"What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA."

Subservient to the White and Jewish power structures? What does flooding this country with people that have no respect for our culture, language, social systems, and laws, waving Mexican flags and demanding to be given citizenship have anything to do with subservience to a mythical white and Jewish power structure? Last I heard, LA's Mayor is a Latino and he doesn't seem to be answering to anyone but his own political ambitions to turn that city into a suburb of Mexico.

http://www.aztlan.net/la_gran_marcha.htm

Last edited by Synopsis; 05-09-2007 at 12:32 PM..

Old 05-09-2007, 01:18 PM
JD.

199 posts, read 488,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Nice post JD! All very valid points!
Thanks, somebody's gotta speak the truth around here . Great picture Synopsis, I've seen it before I heard it was somewhere in CA, go figure. Bottom line: Ozarkstar is arguing using tactics that are used by people who have little or no facts or reasonable information to back up their arguments. The State of OK didn't pull this legistlation out of left field they listened to the vast majority of Oklahomans who thought this issue was exteremly important and for once they got something done, and Oklahoma will be safer and more secure because of it. If you are against anything being done about illegal immigration then move to Southern California and let me know how it much you like it. Thats my .02 cents.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:23 PM

17 posts, read 25,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD. View Post
Thanks, somebody's gotta speak the truth around here . Great picture Synopsis, I've seen it before I heard it was somewhere in CA, go figure. Bottom line: Ozarkstar is arguing using tactics that are used by people who have little or no facts or reasonable information to back up their arguments. The State of OK didn't pull this legistlation out of left field they listened to the vast majority of Oklahomans who thought this issue was exteremly important and for once they got something done, and Oklahoma will be safer and more secure because of it. If you are against anything being done about illegal immigration then move to Southern California and let me know how it much you like it. Thats my .02 cents.
Safer and secure?
Tim McVeigh was an american terrorist..!!

Old 05-09-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Safer and secure?
Tim McVeigh was an american terrorist..!!
Again, avoid the issue and obfuscate with something that has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Oh, I get it, you want to say that we have our own homegrown terrorists too... Uh, that doesn't mean you want to open the doors to the ones outside this country as well, or does that not make sense to you. And why don't you respond to my questions about LaRaza and the Aztlan uprising? I can find tons of racist statements from these communists about retaking the American Southwest and saying that all of the whites need to be sent back to Europe - how is that not racist? The very name of their organization is RACIST. They are nothing but a bunch of bigots. I love it when you come on here and post these nonsensical statements - I hope the thread grows and grows and grows - it adds more fuel to the fire and gets more people involved in thwarting this whole racist agenda of LaRaza and the Aztlan uprising movement.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 PM

75 posts, read 285,817 times
Quote:
The destruction, rape and killing of 4,000 cherokees in 1832 is not enough for the rednecks!! right?? the poor mexicans didn't attack you on 9-11...you are targeting the poor, defenseless, weak people..the same thing you did with the blacks in the 1950s..!!! God is watching!!!
My dear, you are comparing apples to oranges...not the same at all.

VERY well said MontanaMom...

I like what Wolf Blitzer once said, and mind you I'm not a big fan of his..."It's not immigrants I have a problem with, it's ILLEGAL immigrants that I have issue with." (Not sure if that was the exact wording, but you get the picture)

Old 05-09-2007, 03:13 PM

97 posts, read 372,306 times
Thumbs down You are wrong, pal.

Quote:
This new immigration law will create more racism and hate, specially the police will start to do "racial profiling" ...and he is wrong..again..
Immigration laws MUST be enforced in order for US wages to go back up. You think a pitiful $7.15/h federal minimum wage increase will fix things? Ha!

The reason US corporations are so opposed to enforcing immigration laws is because they know once illegals get deported they will be forced to pay US workers a lot more to attract them to jobs.

You are wrong... immigration laws must be enforced. OK is commendable for their work in finally doing the job that DC is not doing.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:32 PM

17 posts, read 25,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingDude View Post
Immigration laws MUST be enforced in order for US wages to go back up. You think a pitiful $7.15/h federal minimum wage increase will fix things? Ha!
Harworking undocumented people are keeping the price of your food low!!! are you willing to pay $50 for a BigMac? $10 for Milk, $90 the pound of potatoes? Georgia and Oklahoma will become expensive states to live, just because the hardworking undocumented people will leave to more friendly states to live in peace with their families as Jesus want...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration