Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,142 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to say that I disagree with what JD said. He said that illegal immigrants take the jobs that legal residents are trying to pursue but in reality, the jobs that the illegal immigrants have are the ones that the americans don't want to do. I believe that you american people should be grateful that you have all these illegals here to build the streets that you americans drive on everyday, or have these houses that are built for you to live in, because if you take a look around, you see all hispanics, working on these types of jobs and not americans. I am just willing to bet that when these illegal immigrants are out of here, the americans will suffer. And another thing is that these police officers are really being racists and pulling hispanics over for no apparant reason just to check their immigration status which I hear is only allowed to do if they have commited a felony, not just because they look like an illegal immigrant. Final word is that Americans wouldn't have this problem if your beloved americans down there at the border woul do their job like they are supposed to and not allow them to get in.

Last edited by americana; 07-16-2007 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: reworded and added some things

Old 07-16-2007, 10:18 AM

159 posts, read 812,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by americana View Post
I just wanted to say that I disagree with what JD said. He said that illegal immigrants take the jobs that legal residents are trying to pursue but in reality, the jobs that the illegal immigrants have are the ones that the americans don't want to do. I believe that you american people should be grateful that you have all these illegals here to build the streets that you americans drive on everyday, or have these houses that are built for you to live in, because if you take a look around, you see all hispanics, working on these types of jobs and not americans. I am just willing to bet that when these illegal immigrants are out of here, the americans will suffer. And another thing is that these police officers are really being racists and pulling hispanics over for no apparant reason just to check their immigration status which I hear is only allowed to do if they have commited a felony, not just because they look like an illegal immigrant. Final word is that Americans wouldn't have this problem if your beloved americans down there at the border woul do their job like they are supposed to and not allow them to get in.

I agree there are lots of hard working illegals here.... that respect
our country and are law abiding. But we also have lots of lawbreaking
illegals streaming over daily. The problem is in the last so many years
is the border is wide open...NOT because our border control is not doing
their jobs... but because they are understaffed, underpaid and undersupported. Why? Because Bush and congress really don't care if
the border is enforced anyway. Bush says he put the national guard at
the border. True... but they are allowed no weapons and can only report
to the guard what they see by walkie talkies. They aren't allowed to DO
anything. Two border guards tried to aprehend a drug smuggler with
a van full of pot... he abanded the van pulled out a gun and pointed at
the guards as he was running back to mexico and the guards shot back
and hit him in the butt. The drug smuggler is free with no charges...
the two border agents are in prison for 10 to 12 years. People are frustrated
that our government will not secure our border and we have criminals streaming over daily and people who take advantage of the system. For
the hard working illegals who make the US their home.... I feel sorry for
them, because our government and the people from Mexcio who abuse
the system make it harder on the ones who are here to work and call it
home.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:19 AM

4,802 posts, read 8,769,328 times
People who are law abiding and respect this country do not break the law and disrespect this country by breaking into this country illegally.

Illegal alien--get it? ILLEGAL.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:19 PM

159 posts, read 812,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
People who are law abiding and respect this country do not break the law and disrespect this country by breaking into this country illegally.

Illegal alien--get it? ILLEGAL.
yes I do.. and I'm against the onslaught of illegal immigration. However,
I think the problem has blown out of control because of OUR government
and their wish to please the business owners who want cheap labor and
Mexico who they want to unite with in the North Amercian Union where
we'll have no borders. It's the President, congress and senate who
are letting our Citizens down and that's who the blame rests with as
far as I'm concerned.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:12 AM

5 posts, read 8,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZARKSTAR View Post
Funny, HITLER used to say the same thing about the poor jews..!!
That's what comes to mind when I read all these posts. Hitler again?

Old 07-19-2007, 10:10 AM

8,973 posts, read 11,856,074 times
That "Illegals only do Jobs Americans won't do" argument is, pardon me for my lack PC skill, a crock of ****. It's one big lie perpetuated by greedy corporations , swallowed by the masses and tolerated by the everybody else until now.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:54 AM

1,949 posts, read 5,272,775 times
Quote:
The destruction, rape and killing of 4,000 cherokees in 1832 is not enough for the rednecks!! right?? the poor mexicans didn't attack you on 9-11...you are targeting the poor, defenseless, weak people..the same thing you did with the blacks in the 1950s..!!! God is watching!!!
terrible...terrible post. i'm sensing a lot of emotion from you, but only very skewed and mis-guided and biased information.

not very good.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:27 AM

1,949 posts, read 5,272,775 times
Quote:
3,000 BLACK AMERICANS KILLED IN TULSA IN 1921 IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE RACIST REDNECKS, RIGHT?
HERE IS THE LINK TO ANOTHER OKLAHOMA RACIST DISASTER:
Black Holocaust in America
you were right to disable your rep.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:06 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,755,120 times
This thread has gone too far off topic.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration