Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 09:30 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,509,213 times

Advertisements

These kids probably learn it from their parents. Be careful how much anger you show on this issue, you or your kids may do something stupid, kill someone and end up behind bars.

Quote:
After a night of drinking, the teens taunted the undocumented worker with racial epithets, pummeled him to the ground and then kicked him in the head, court documents charge. He died in a hospital two days later.
Quote:
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Luis Ramirez, 25, dies July 14 after beating by group of white teens
  • 4 teens, all good students and athletes, charged with hate crime; two with homicide
  • Justice Department's civil rights division opens criminal investigation
  • Teens had been drinking; attorneys say it was a fight that got out of hand
Town struggles with fallout from immigrant's fatal beating - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 09:34 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,595,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
These kids probably learn it from their parents. Be careful how much anger you show on this issue, your kids may do something stupid, kill someone and end up behind bars.

Town struggles with fallout from immigrant's fatal beating - CNN.com
Kind of like the way them cholo gang-bangers learn THEIR ways???

Old 07-31-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So that is your validation for this murder? Because gang-bangers who are Mexican kill people, that means white kids should gang up on mexican kids and kill them?

Old 07-31-2008, 09:42 AM

Sad thing is an innocent person is dead, because he had a white girlfriend and was hispanic. And 4 "good kids" will be going to jail when they could have went to college, instead their hatred (probably taught by their parents spewing hatred over the dinner table) will ruin their lives.
Unless of course some crazy judge let's them off.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:49 AM

Quote:
So that is your validation for this murder? Because gang-bangers who are Mexican kill people, that means white kids should gang up on mexican kids and kill them?
I've NEVER condoned this murder, and have said repeatedly that these 4 kids need to face the consequences of their actions. What I find disingenuous is your penchant for claiming they learned this 'hatred' from their parents. The fact is, if there weren't 20 million or more illegal aliens in this country creating the havoc they've created, there wouldn't be millions of American citizens up in arms about it.

As long as you and others are willing to overlook the basic premise that what these illegals have done is WRONG, the anger and, dare I say it, the BLOWBACK, is going to get WORSE, not better.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I've NEVER condoned this murder, and have said repeatedly that these 4 kids need to face the consequences of their actions. What I find disingenuous is your penchant for claiming they learned this 'hatred' from their parents. The fact is, if there weren't 20 million or more illegal aliens in this country creating the havoc they've created, there wouldn't be millions of American citizens up in arms about it.

As long as you and others are willing to overlook the basic premise that what these illegals have done is WRONG, the anger and, dare I say it, the BLOWBACK, is going to get WORSE, not better.

Where do you get this from? I have said over and over that they are wrong in coming here illegally, but SHARE the blame, the US Government has done nothing, US businesses have sponsored this over decades.

What I am against is ignorance, ignorance by blaming just the illegals, being rough on them, but not employers or politicians and I am against spewing hatred towards Hispanics or anyone.

It is pretty clear what I stand for, I am definitely against any type of hate crimes on anyone and I am against any perceived racial wars.

You seem to think this murder is warranted because there are so many illegals here and hispanics are gang-bangers. Yes I do think parents have a lot to do with their kids who are 18 going out and killing based on race.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:53 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,003 times
The owners of the businesses should have their businesses taken away and auctioned off to the highest bidder and that money used to cover the cost of the damn illegals that the company hired and we eneded up paying for.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
The owners of the businesses should have their businesses taken away and auctioned off to the highest bidder and that money used to cover the cost of the damn illegals that the company hired and we eneded up paying for.
Sounds good, is it happening? Nope, all we hear about are those Mexicans.

This will continue, because boards like these continue to target the illegals, they even show pictures of brown people as if they have targets on them, rarely do we hear about the businesses or the politicians.

Unfortunately, parents and youth see that and get angry, who are they going to target?

Well I haven't heard of anyone killing a CEO or Politician...but there are plenty of hate at illegals and Mexicans.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Where do you get this from? I have said over and over that they are wrong in coming here illegally, but SHARE the blame, the US Government has done nothing, US businesses have sponsored this over decades.

What I am against is ignorance, ignorance by blaming just the illegals, being rough on them, but not employers or politicians and I am against spewing hatred towards Hispanics or anyone.

It is pretty clear what I stand for, I am definitely against any type of hate crimes on anyone and I am against perceived racial wars.

You seem to think this murder is warranted because there are so many illegals here and hispanics are gang-bangers.
And I have said over and over that the businesses who hire them and the politicians who pander to them should be fined, jailed and deported AS WELL. I certainly don't blame JUST the illegals, but ALL those who would sell out this nation in the name of profit and/or ethnicity.

And ONCE AGAIN I'll state it... This was murder and the perpetrators need to face justice!

Are we clear now?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
And I have said over and over that the businesses who hire them and the politicians who pander to them should be fined, jailed and deported AS WELL. I certainly don't blame JUST the illegals, but ALL those who would sell out this nation in the name of profit and/or ethnicity.

And ONCE AGAIN I'll state it... This was murder and the perpetrators need to face justice!

Are we clear now?
Oh yeah we are clear now, but that was not your initial reaction to this story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration