Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 11:07 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,483,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Sounds good, is it happening? Nope, all we hear about are those Mexicans.

This will continue, because boards like these continue to target the illegals, they even show pictures of brown people as if they have targets on them, rarely do we hear about the businesses or the politicians.

Unfortunately, parents and youth see that and get angry, who are they going to target?

Well I haven't heard of anyone killing a CEO or Politician...but there are plenty of hate at illegals and Mexicans.
If you think that our politicians are not regularly chewed up one side and down the other by their constituents who are furious at what America is turning into, you are mistaken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM

219 posts, read 425,605 times
Didn't ya'll do stupid things when you were young and got drunk???? I know I did, just because these guys weren't in their right state of mind doesn't make them awful people with awful parents.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,518,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If you think that our politicians are not regularly chewed up one side and down the other by their constituents who are furious at what America is turning into, you are mistaken.
I would honestly say Blame broadcasted at this spread:

80% Illegals
10% Politicians
10% Businesses

Illegals are much easier to blame and attack on the streets.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
Didn't ya'll do stupid things when you were young and got drunk???? I know I did, just because these guys weren't in their right state of mind doesn't make them awful people with awful parents.
Stupid things? Like kill someone because they are different race? No never did anything that stupid. Stop trying to excuse their awful behavior.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,468,732 times
Quote:
I would honestly say Blame broadcasted at this spread:

80% Illegals
10% Politicians
10% Businesses

Illegals are much easier to blame and attack on the streets.
Using your approach, I would categorize culpability of illegal immigration accordingly:

Businesses/Corps - 40%
Politicians/lobbies/"La Raza" type groups - 35%
illegals - 25%

I speak only for myself, however.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:15 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,597,052 times
Quote:
Oh yeah we are clear now, but that was not your initial reaction to this story:
No, that was my reaction to your assertion that these kids "learned it from their parents."

Old 07-31-2008, 11:17 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,468,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
No, that was my reaction to your assertion that these kids "learned it from their parents."
That speculation was noted by me too, I just try not to react to such specualtion anymore because speculation has so much to do with perspective, and those in favor of illegal immigration only have one perspective.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
That speculation was noted by me too, I just try not to react to such specualtion anymore because speculation has so much to do with perspective, and those in favor of illegal immigration only have one perspective.
Excuse me for speculating that the parents instilled this behavior. At 18 years old do you really think they are learning this from reading newspapers and news without any influence from the parents?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:23 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,597,052 times
Quote:
Excuse me for speculating that the parents instilled this behavior. At 18 years old do you really think they are learning this from reading newspapers and news without any influence from the parents?
Do you think the cholos learn their gang-banging without that influence?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Do you think the cholos learn their gang-banging without that influence?
Gang-bangers parents are to blame especially at that young of age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration