Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:33 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,690,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Our government has stats on the nationality of illegals that are here in the largest numbers. The highest number by far are Mexicans.
One Mo time, the gullies and ditches of southern Arizona are strewn with IDs from as far away as Brazil, They discard them so if they are captured they claim to be Mexican. Then when they get deported they only go to Mexico. Many even buy forged Mexican IDs.

Since Immigration doesn't spend a lot of time trying to figure it out and sending them to Mexico is easier, the figures are totally skewn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 07:22 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,315,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
One Mo time, the gullies and ditches of southern Arizona are strewn with IDs from as far away as Brazil, They discard them so if they are captured they claim to be Mexican. Then when they get deported they only go to Mexico. Many even buy forged Mexican IDs.

Since Immigration doesn't spend a lot of time trying to figure it out and sending them to Mexico is easier, the figures are totally skewn
I am not saying that those coming through our southern border are all Mexicans but every viable source that has stats on this claims they are mostly Mexicans. Since Mexico guards its southern border much better than we do ours it is not likely that a huge percentage of Latinos from other countries are getting through surpassing the numbers of Mexicans who are coming here.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,797 times
We must learn from what happened to Mexico about 170 years ago, they didn’t stop illegal immigration coming into their country and look what happen to them. The lease is up boys.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:38 PM

308 posts, read 445,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOGAMO View Post
This is incredible... while millions of mexicans come to the US illegally, they dont allow illegal people from Cuba making their way to America. Mexico not only go after cubans looking for freedom, they also deport them right in the spot and not even back to Cuba, they are send to Guatemala!!!!
The mexicans are probably afraid that the cubans will take up all the government handouts that they "are entitled to" if they get into the USA first.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,731 times
Sorry to disappointing many of you but i feel that you guys are misinforming others . Yes it is true many cubans get deported just like any other country will do and just like usa does everyday, but it is the government not the civil people and remember many times their corruption allows free flow into us many civilians don't have any knowledge of cubans even entering mexican territory it sad but laws are there to be respected and as in usa don't even know where you get this facts that mexicans don't get deported there always has been massive deportations and maybe the only reason why many don't get deported is because there is special interest of usa keep some illegality for self benefits of cheap laboring and exploitation. It is impossible to believe that the richest country in the world with all the technology in handy can't solve its immigration issues. It don't matter how many times people refuse to believe that usa is corrupted country that allows southern boarder play the role of guilty mean while making millions of illegal drugs and weapon trading illegally between the two countries only blind and deaf people will believe that. When this country becomes a country it is suppose to be then others will get the chance to overcome their own problems and will stop migrating to promising wonderland

Old 04-07-2011, 08:46 PM

7,183 posts, read 4,764,578 times
Quote:
This is incredible... while millions of mexicans come to the US illegally, they dont allow illegal people from Cuba making their way to America. Mexico not only go after cubans looking for freedom, they also deport them right in the spot and not even back to Cuba, they are send to Guatemala!!!!
What a nerve, so Mexicans can do whatever they want, complain about human rights and all the bla bla bla, but they DO get rid of illegals without any mercy.
Maybe we should start deporting Mexicans to Cuba...I wonder if they have the guts to leave the island the way most cubans do, in a boat or any floating device...
1. Mexico belongs to the Mexicans: they can do whatever they want in their country. When was the last time the Cuban American community in the US did something for the "Hispanic/Latino" community in the US? Remember the Golden Rule because you reap what you sow.

2. Mexicans who enter US soil without documentation and get caught, are deported back to Mexico, as it should be. Cubans who enter US soil without documentation are granted "legal status" immediately. There is not an equivalent "Cuban Adjustment Act" for the Mexicans. So, I understand if the Mexicans get miffed. And, no I am not Mexican.

3. Maybe if we sent a few million Mexicans to Cuba they might just get the job of killing Castro & Castro done since the Cubans over there (and the ones over here) can't seem to want to do it. I despise the Castro regime, but it is not my country's job to get rid of him or to provide Cubans with preferential treatment.

4. In view of recent developments in the Middle East (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc) you are not going to get much sympathy from me. People who want freedom and a better life and are willing to die for their country get respect from me. People who whine and expect preferential treatment don't get sympathy from me.

5. How is Cuba is EVER going to be liberated from the Castro dictatorship if every Cuban leaves and is "set up" in the US? Who the heck is going to kill him/get rid of him?

6. It is time to get rid of the "Cuban Adjustment Act". That cow has been milked long enough. Get in line like everybody else.

Last edited by EDnurse; 04-07-2011 at 08:58 PM..

Old 04-08-2011, 06:59 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,315,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
1. Mexico belongs to the Mexicans: they can do whatever they want in their country. When was the last time the Cuban American community in the US did something for the "Hispanic/Latino" community in the US? Remember the Golden Rule because you reap what you sow.

2. Mexicans who enter US soil without documentation and get caught, are deported back to Mexico, as it should be. Cubans who enter US soil without documentation are granted "legal status" immediately. There is not an equivalent "Cuban Adjustment Act" for the Mexicans. So, I understand if the Mexicans get miffed. And, no I am not Mexican.

3. Maybe if we sent a few million Mexicans to Cuba they might just get the job of killing Castro & Castro done since the Cubans over there (and the ones over here) can't seem to want to do it. I despise the Castro regime, but it is not my country's job to get rid of him or to provide Cubans with preferential treatment.

4. In view of recent developments in the Middle East (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc) you are not going to get much sympathy from me. People who want freedom and a better life and are willing to die for their country get respect from me. People who whine and expect preferential treatment don't get sympathy from me.

5. How is Cuba is EVER going to be liberated from the Castro dictatorship if every Cuban leaves and is "set up" in the US? Who the heck is going to kill him/get rid of him?

6. It is time to get rid of the "Cuban Adjustment Act". That cow has been milked long enough. Get in line like everybody else.
Agreed!

Old 04-08-2011, 11:54 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
The OP has not even been on CD for over two years - I wonder sometimes how threads like this get rekindled.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 AM

2 posts, read 3,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
if you're illegal in Mexico I'd be REAL careful that folks don't find out.
I am a Mexican citizen, living in Mexico. Hey "theilleagledude", welcome friend.

We are glad to have you here. Peruan people just like any other immigrant that wants to stay in Mexico are welcome. This makes us stronger.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:21 AM

3 posts, read 12,687 times
Quote:
Is time to apply the same principle, if Mexicans are illegally here, they need to be deported right away, just like they do to cubans in Mexico. Whats is right for Mexico should be good for the US as well, no more illegals here. Hasta la vista big sombreros.
You are ungreatful & dumb as heck! there are many Cubans that live in Mexico matter of fact they now have a park named after your cuban people in Mexico. Imagine if all Mexicans thought like you, we would send communities of Cubans in Mexico back to Cuba! Instead I won't be ignoran like you! All I have to say is..just as there are bad people, there's good ones in every country. At this point in time there are a lot, TONS of Cubans who have migrated to Mexico and live there in peace. If there's a problem we should find a way to fix it, not inject ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration