Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 02:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,569 times

Advertisements

heres whats pathetic.. people so messed in the head that they have to refer to Americans as 'white'. its not about being mexican,or black, or caucasian, or what have you. its about being an American citizen. Its about the morals we uphold at all costs. like taking pride in our country. pushing towards a better way of life (this includes paying your taxes, which illegals dont and yet still leach off of the rest of our hard earned rights.) the problem with illegals is that they come here, most of them ready to pop out a kid and have us pay for its upbringing while they sit at home. they use all our resources until theres nearly nothing left for those who where born here as natural citizens, worked here, and cared for the communities they live in. not to say that all do. but if these illegals feel they have the right to come here, leach off us till they die or get deported back, and all the while praise their home, they show nothing but their lack of patriotism... for their country or ours. if your country has gone down, no matter what, it is yours to fight for. that is your life. it is your duty. if America fell completely apart, its citizens would be right here. If my government turned completely against its people, its people would stand and defend, and fight for their country to be what they wanted it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theilleagledude View Post
MY SELF I AM AN ILLEGAL ALLIEN LIVING IN MEXICO, I'M FROM A REMOTE PART OF PERU, SO WHAT, THIS GREAT COUNTRY MEXICO HAS ONE OF THE GREATEST CULTURAL DIVERSITY, AND HISTORY LIKE NO OTHER COUNTRY, AND I AM VERY THANKFUL, AND IT HAS ALLOW ME LEARN ALOT OF THINGS THE WHITE PEOPLE LACK, WHICH IS HONESTY. U.S. CITIZEN WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR EYES ON MEXICO JUST BECAUSE IS THE BRIDGE FOR MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GAIN ACCESS INTO THE STATES, BUT ALWAYS HAVE A WHITE LIE READY TO UNLEASH AGAINST THEIR CITIZENS. SO TO ME JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY, MEXICO HAS ITS OWN LAWS, TRY TO GO TO CUBA AND SEE WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU...LET ME KNOW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2009, 03:03 AM

122 posts, read 150,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truepatriot View Post
heres whats pathetic.. people so messed in the head that they have to refer to Americans as 'white'. its not about being mexican,or black, or caucasian, or what have you. its about being an American citizen. Its about the morals we uphold at all costs. like taking pride in our country. pushing towards a better way of life (this includes paying your taxes, which illegals dont and yet still leach off of the rest of our hard earned rights.) the problem with illegals is that they come here, most of them ready to pop out a kid and have us pay for its upbringing while they sit at home. they use all our resources until theres nearly nothing left for those who where born here as natural citizens, worked here, and cared for the communities they live in. not to say that all do. but if these illegals feel they have the right to come here, leach off us till they die or get deported back, and all the while praise their home, they show nothing but their lack of patriotism... for their country or ours. if your country has gone down, no matter what, it is yours to fight for. that is your life. it is your duty. if America fell completely apart, its citizens would be right here. If my government turned completely against its people, its people would stand and defend, and fight for their country to be what they wanted it to be.
Problem is, a lot of people wouldn't turn against the government. A lot of people are so entrenched in the view that more radical and invasive government control is necessary, the government is already turning against the people in some ways by way of The Patriot Act and things of that nature. Especially people in this particular forum.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM

50,467 posts, read 47,192,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil leftist dogma View Post
Problem is, a lot of people wouldn't turn against the government. A lot of people are so entrenched in the view that more radical and invasive government control is necessary, the government is already turning against the people in some ways by way of The Patriot Act and things of that nature. Especially people in this particular forum.
I think the term, "share the wealth" has made a large voting block hearing it quite happy. The govt is getting bigger by the day.

Old 08-03-2009, 06:02 PM

156 posts, read 558,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theilleagledude View Post
MY SELF I AM AN ILLEGAL ALLIEN LIVING IN MEXICO, I'M FROM A REMOTE PART OF PERU, SO WHAT, THIS GREAT COUNTRY MEXICO HAS ONE OF THE GREATEST CULTURAL DIVERSITY, AND HISTORY LIKE NO OTHER COUNTRY, AND I AM VERY THANKFUL, AND IT HAS ALLOW ME LEARN ALOT OF THINGS THE WHITE PEOPLE LACK, WHICH IS HONESTY. U.S. CITIZEN WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR EYES ON MEXICO JUST BECAUSE IS THE BRIDGE FOR MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GAIN ACCESS INTO THE STATES, BUT ALWAYS HAVE A WHITE LIE READY TO UNLEASH AGAINST THEIR CITIZENS. SO TO ME JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY, MEXICO HAS ITS OWN LAWS, TRY TO GO TO CUBA AND SEE WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU...LET ME KNOW.
good post dawg

Old 08-03-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDE View Post
good post dawg

White people? It's pretty ignorant to think everyone is white in America. Enjoy Mexico, do they have free social services there?

Let me know because reverse immigration might be about twenty years out if we don't change policy here.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:47 AM

6,385 posts, read 11,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truepatriot View Post
Hilarious you believe all of this. Yeah all those men standing out at Home Depot were once pregnant women. Sorry man someone has brainwashed you bad.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,049,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
White people? It's pretty ignorant to think everyone is white in America. Enjoy Mexico, do they have free social services there?

Let me know because reverse immigration might be about twenty years out if we don't change policy here.
I agree that it was a very ignorant statement to make. One of the best things I live about our country (the US) is it's diversity.

You asked if Mexico had social services and in deed they do.
The reverse migration is already occuring. Many Americans have decided to move and live in Mexico. Not all are retired.

Old 01-29-2010, 04:49 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,840,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOGAMO View Post
This is incredible... while millions of mexicans come to the US illegally, they dont allow illegal people from Cuba making their way to America. Mexico not only go after cubans looking for freedom, they also deport them right in the spot and not even back to Cuba, they are send to Guatemala!!!!
What a nerve, so Mexicans can do whatever they want, complain about human rights and all the bla bla bla, but they DO get rid of illegals without any mercy.
Maybe we should start deporting Mexicans to Cuba...I wonder if they have the guts to leave the island the way most cubans do, in a boat or any floating device...
Mexico to deport Cubans heading illegally to U.S. - USATODAY.com

Mexico to deport Cubans heading illegally to U.S.

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico agreed Monday to deport Cubans who sneak illegally through Mexican territory to reach the U.S., a step toward cutting off an increasingly violent and heavily used human trafficking route.

So let me get this straight, cubans comming thru mexico are OK? OK

Old 01-30-2010, 04:47 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,049,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Mexico to deport Cubans heading illegally to U.S. - USATODAY.com

Mexico to deport Cubans heading illegally to U.S.

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico agreed Monday to deport Cubans who sneak illegally through Mexican territory to reach the U.S., a step toward cutting off an increasingly violent and heavily used human trafficking route.

So let me get this straight, cubans comming thru mexico are OK? OK
Yes, that would be correct. Reason being, from whhat I understand, is that there is an agreement for both countries to secure it's southern border. Looks like one of the two is not doing it's job.

Besides, many Cubans do stay in Mexico illegally and stay there. There is a huge Cuban community in Mexico. Many Cubans get into acting in Mexico.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I agree that it was a very ignorant statement to make. One of the best things I live about our country (the US) is it's diversity.

You asked if Mexico had social services and in deed they do.
The reverse migration is already occuring. Many Americans have decided to move and live in Mexico. Not all are retired.
So if they have social services, why the draw to risk life, spend 2-5 grand just to come here Illegally? Then to top it off live in fear and hide in the shadows. There aren't jobs right now.

Is Mexico that bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration