Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 09:25 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,515,942 times

Advertisements

Luis Gutierrez is leaving the Senate seat after the last vote for the DREAMact, to lead a hispanic civil rights movement like the Blacks did. He thinks he's some
Hispanic style Martin Luther King.
What he doesn't realize is that, without his power in office he won't be looked at as a hero like he is now.
I'm hoping that he falls flat on his face.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 12-10-2010 at 10:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,700,258 times
the only difference is Martin Luther King fought for equality between Black & white Americans.

He is fighting for the invasion of another country.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:13 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,367,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Luis Gutierrez is leaving the Senate seat after the last vote for the DREAMact, to lead a hispanic civil rights movement like the Blacks did. He thinks he's some
Hispanic style Martin Luther King.
What he doesn't realize is that, without his power in office he won't be looked at as a hero like he is now.
I'm hoping that he falls flat on his face.
It is despicable to me that he would even compare himself to MLK. MLK fought for the rights of Black Americans not illegal invaders.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:09 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,367,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
He is leading a foreign civilian force against our nations laws & the wishes of this country. His goal is to reward law breakers.

Can he be kicked out of office?
This guy is scum. Most legal hispanics despise him too.

I wish there was a way to get him out of office.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:18 AM

3,572 posts, read 4,436,703 times
This one's for Mr. Gutierrez:

Supreme Court backs Arizona immigration law that punishes businesses - CNN.com

Mr. Gutierrez, as they say in your parents' birthplace. . ."chupate esa en lo que te mondo la otra." Translation: suck on that one, while I peel the next one for ya!

Old 05-26-2011, 12:23 PM

950 posts, read 1,522,698 times
Luis feels more kinship with someone in Guatemala than he does with White American. He sees himself as Hispanic first and for most, and as American second. That is the salad bowl mentality and not a melting pot mentality.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,510,477 times
It is people like Luis Guiterraez, who are clearly our problem. He seems only content on helping his own, and no other race. The things he does clearly does not agree with my core.

Everything in my gut, tells me that people like him, are clearly the problems we face, and those that agree with his way of thinking. I have no respect for him.

Che la Canaglia nessum rispetto per lui

That's Italian

what a scumbag, no respect for him!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:32 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,852,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
This one's for Mr. Gutierrez:

Supreme Court backs Arizona immigration law that punishes businesses - CNN.com

Mr. Gutierrez, as they say in your parents' birthplace. . ."chupate esa en lo que te mondo la otra." Translation: suck on that one, while I peel the next one for ya!
Mr. Gutierrez doesnt not represent a congressional district in Arizona. He is a Representative from the great state of Illinios.

This Supreme court rulling affirms that Arizona has the right to fine businesses that hire illegal alien workers as is allowed by US Immigration law. I dont think Rep. Gutierrez ever opposed Arizona's right to follow federal law.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,510,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Indeed he does. He has brazenly admitted that his ONLY concern is for the Hispanic community. He is an ethnocentric weasel.

I agree he has got to go, it his people like him, who are the problems we are going to face in our future, if things do not change.

We have a few words in Italian for him also.

Il tipo peggiore di donnola e' la terra.

and he can eat it.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,700,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I agree he has got to go, it his people like him, who are the problems we are going to face in our future, if things do not change.

We have a few words in Italian for him also.

Il tipo peggiore di donnola e' la terra.

and he can eat it.
This guy is a radical nut
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration