Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2010, 06:59 PM

645 posts, read 911,438 times

Advertisements

Greetings all.

I am getting ready to purchase a 2010 Accord Coupe EX-L. I want white, and the EX-L model only comes with parchment leather. Beautiful. I thought it would be like my current Acura, which has beige carpeting and beige dash. Then I see one, and it has black carpeting, and this really dark black dash. Other parts of the lower dash are the same color as the seats. The color of the seats is great.

So, then I become even more perplexed... I see a White, 4 door, EX-L, parchment leather seats, and beige carpeting and a darker beige dash. NO BLACK.

The black carpeting with the parchment leather does not look good.

Can anyone verify that these are the color combinations. Sales people are of no help.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 08:04 PM

10,914 posts, read 31,459,834 times
There are two whites for Accord sedans, but only one for the coupe. The sedan comes in the White Diamond (like the Acura), but the coupe is only the Taffeta. Perhaps it's a difference between the whites, or it could be that the coupe comes with a different dashboard configuration than the sedan. Honda is pretty strict when it comes to color combinations, so it's not like a Mercedes where one could have been special ordered with a different color combination.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs

Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 PM

2,715 posts, read 11,934,316 times
Be prepared to change your rear brake pads every 10,000 miles.

2009 Honda Accord complaints, problems & defects information | CarComplaints.com

Old 03-12-2010, 08:49 PM

48,502 posts, read 97,020,396 times
I have no problems on a havier Oddessey with same bascic pads and lots of people with no problem on accords. Compliants mean nothing really because of abuse. They are like tire in that regard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura