Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 04:18 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,101 times

Advertisements

Another fact - the place of death was found emergency buoy (not Russian coloring) that confirms the presence of the other (not Russian submarine) on the site of the Kursk catastrophe. All can be and the mystery will be covered with a gloom. On the one hand I understand because of this incident could start a war with the other could both governments honestly don't matter nothing to tell the truth. The theory that was shown on national geographic lie. As far as I was in the boat and I know its device, , Showed a boat of world war 2. The Granites (Kursk) torpedo includes (as in the machine) in Breechand locked themselves automatically (hydraulically) And it happens quickly.. I Have to Kursk almost died my uncle, but for 2 weeks on vacation left the remained alive.(The main boat was the same but not Kursk) Torpedo was a flurry of new modification (they have Russia were already in the 80-ies, experienced On the Kamchatka Peninsula in the Bay of САРАННАЯ) AND the gene. Designer lived nearby from me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 04:52 PM

1,780 posts, read 4,025,238 times
Anyone have any knowledge/stories on Russian submarines during WW2?

Old 05-30-2012, 05:16 PM

9,290 posts, read 14,894,337 times
I was able to take a tour of the K19 while it was docked as a museum here in the port of Providence. It was absolutely fascinating to think of the sailors who served aboard this relatively small and cramped sub. All the signage was in Russian (of course) giving it a very alien feel. Sadly, it sank a couple of years ago in a storm.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:25 PM

827 posts, read 1,672,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asubram3 View Post
They were mainly used for coastal defense IIRC from some books I read. It wasn't till later or after the war was over they really began to get into subs for blue water.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asubram3 View Post
I was not talking about boats 2 the world. Said something that was shown about the submarine Kursk (Granit) On the channel of the national geography (version of the) that showed that there were technologies both in the boat 2 the world. In fact there are new technologies all computerized and hydraulic.
I was on the boat, and uncle served on them including the nuclear submarine Kursk.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I was not talking about boats 2 the world. Said something that was shown about the submarine Kursk (Granit) On the channel of the national geography (version of the) that showed that there were technologies both in the boat 2 the world. In fact there are new technologies all computerized and hydraulic.
I was on the boat, and uncle served on them including the nuclear submarine Kursk.
He was asking about the use of subs during The Great War, AKA WWII.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
With regard to the Kursk he was torpedoed by a torpedo with an American submarine. I have a relative on it served and was at her to leave. The official version of a complete nonsense, it was the policy (and Putin Covered together with the American President this incident.) Immediately after the catastrophe arrived Your Director of The CIA in Moscow (it is the first fact He came to agree) the second fact is the interest of America to torpedo a Flurry of it is on the Kursk should be show China (and then sell them) America was not profitable, because if China has a new super torpedo has no analogues in the world, then America will lose dominance in the The Pacific ocean. 3 fact. The first compartment cut off under the water to the people had no issues. 4 in the Body of the vessel remained all exactly(though sawing part of) a clear trace of the American torpedo (hole which makes it one of the types of American missiles. 5 then they show on national geographic's complete nonsense. The reason why I know these boats and we have such a boat and no problems. And I know the device of these boats (the one that was shown on this channel is nonsense there is shown the device boats of world war 2. This crew Was When the Kamchatka. It was all a political game, in which the Americans do not stand nerves. There are a true French film about the Kursk. Have you it is Forbidden to His and we Have banned. There irrefutable facts

I don't believe for ONE minute thqat a US sub fired ANY torpedo at the Kursk. I'm thinking it was a problem on the sub itself. Trying to blame a US sub is normal for the Russians [been going on since forever]. And when is a film made up by the French make it true?

Old 05-31-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post
I don't believe for ONE minute thqat a US sub fired ANY torpedo at the Kursk. I'm thinking it was a problem on the sub itself. Trying to blame a US sub is normal for the Russians [been going on since forever]. And when is a film made up by the French make it true?
Yes there is a movie called " the Submarine in muddy water, the mystery of the Kursk catastrophe. There describe the event which happened those days.And photo evidence of this is 100% confirmed.
The film banned in America and in Russia. The point is not that someone who wants to obvenit. The case of the facts which took place at that time and in attempts to conceal these facts, the government of Russia and America. On the Russian submarines emergency buoys of another color. Secondly, the Director of the CIA has NEVER visited Russia to this the moment of. 3 with Russia miraculously liquidation (immediately after this) part of the Russian debt. In the fourth ship of the Russian people wanted to raise that were irrefutable evidence (but stated that they would have to cut compartment (which would have proved to the world what happened) but it got cut off, But all exactlyleft a hole in the hull of which 1 was clear to circle cut. 2 dent in the housing Sedna (and it inside the boat and should be out) conclude from this that it was a collision and then followed torpedo. It was indicative of the doctrine on which the eye of the world. And the fact that the torpedo drop the (allegedly) and downloaded in the Kursk it was not permissible knows that any ordinary, especially when a number of high brass. Photos of skin if I find. What has stated then the government of the Russian people was it funny Code. device submarines and torpedoes, will say right away that and torpedo question which is constantly shown on TV it's not the torpedoes that are used on these boats. 1 Mk.48 (ADCAP)photo torpedoes.she uranium block (head) which burns the lining of the vessel and penetrates inside and undermined
Attached Thumbnails
Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-k48-2.jpg  

Last edited by GreyKarast; 05-31-2012 at 07:51 AM..

Old 05-31-2012, 06:48 AM

the opening of the torpedoes in the Board (this is not proof?
These images on TV. The government of Russia made delete. 1-compartment blow up (depth bomb
Attached Thumbnails
Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-9d5e5b1fb8c24d3591428e3b16d.jpg   Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-0_6411c_7acfe740_xl.jpeg-.jpeg  

Old 05-31-2012, 07:02 AM

And that's Kamchatka boat and they are in good condition. In the photo where the two boats that are exactly the same boat as Kursk
Attached Thumbnails
Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-.jpg   Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-t36.jpg   Russian Navy Submarine Thread.-e5813e496381.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History