Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2015, 04:32 PM

151 posts, read 331,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmike View Post
Ate lunch at the Wendy's on Woodruff today. Noticed that there is construction going on in the interior with permits posted on the windows at Travinia which closed a few weeks ago. There is also an Alcholic Beverage Licensing notice posted as well. Anybody got any idea of what is going in?
Whatever they do, hopefully they get rid of the smoking allowed policy. You smell like an ashtray if you walk through the bar to use the restroom.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:49 PM

453 posts, read 646,623 times
The 'revolving door' restaurant spot behind the Target in Simpsonville (404 Harrison Bridge Rd.) has a "coming soon" sign for Full House Sportzeria. I can't guarantee I'm spelling it right, but it's something that screams "sports bar plus pizzeria".

Old 03-26-2015, 07:41 PM

503 posts, read 693,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tyner View Post
The 'revolving door' restaurant spot behind the Target in Simpsonville (404 Harrison Bridge Rd.) has a "coming soon" sign for Full House Sportzeria. I can't guarantee I'm spelling it right, but it's something that screams "sports bar plus pizzeria".
LOL I mean seriously will someone some day get the hint that a pub is not working there.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:02 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
LOL I mean seriously will someone some day get the hint that a pub is not working there.
Wonder why not. Its not like there are not enough rooftops in a short drive of that location. Guess everyone likes to buy their six packs and suitcases and carry them home. Cheaper that way.

Old 03-27-2015, 02:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,253 times
I do hope that some type of sports-pub makes it work out there. We need more FUN places in Simpsonville to eat and enjoy a nice adult beverage or two. So many neighborhoods nearby, if the community would support something like that, it should make it there. Seriously, Simpsonville Fairview Rd. area could use more places to eat, that are not "fast-food".

Old 03-27-2015, 05:01 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
Default Full House Sportzeria, 404 Harrison Bridge Road, Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680-7001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Wonder why not. Its not like there are not enough rooftops in a short drive of that location. Guess everyone likes to buy their six packs and suitcases and carry them home. Cheaper that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliveheads View Post
I do hope that some type of sports-pub makes it work out there. We need more FUN places in Simpsonville to eat and enjoy a nice adult beverage or two. So many neighborhoods nearby, if the community would support something like that, it should make it there. Seriously, Simpsonville Fairview Rd. area could use more places to eat, that are not "fast-food".
If the sports pub/bar concept has been tried several times with failure, either the concept is not going to work at all in that location, or the intended market will not support the concept.

I hope Full House Sportzeria can find success than its preceding tenants.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:48 AM

183 posts, read 303,245 times
Does anyone know when Grimaldi's is opening? It looks close to completion.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:51 AM

106 posts, read 150,002 times
Full House is being opened by Tony Oddo - the same person who owns Tony's pizza on Haywood across from the Hilton

Old 03-29-2015, 08:32 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,875,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandSpec2 View Post
Full House is being opened by Tony Oddo - the same person who owns Tony's pizza on Haywood across from the Hilton
Tony has several locations in the upstate. Of the 3 Ive been to, I don't see how the doors stay open at any of them. Pizza is not very good IMO, and can get better at Little Ceasers, and I HATE Little Ceasers!

Old 03-29-2015, 09:58 AM

826 posts, read 1,125,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Tony has several locations in the upstate. Of the 3 Ive been to, I don't see how the doors stay open at any of them. Pizza is not very good IMO, and can get better at Little Ceasers, and I HATE Little Ceasers!
The Tonys New York Style Pizza on Haywood is not part of the chain of Tonys. The one on Haywood is very good. The chain not so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area