Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2011, 08:30 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Personal preferences will wildly vary and there is no single correct answer.

I had one gf with fake boobs but they looked good on her and I prefer curves.

Current gf has REALLY nice natural C's.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:04 AM

155 posts, read 252,666 times
In clothes, a woman with big fake boobs usually looks better than a woman with natural really small A cup boobs providing the two are equal in all other areas (fit, toned, nice butt, etc.). But, if naked the natural A cup looks much much better.

Real boobs are build for GO and fake boobs are made for SHOW. Give me the "GO" boobs every time.

Big real boobs on a fat chick are as unattractive as small boobs on a fat chick. Why? Because she's a fat chick and almost no one finds fat women to be physically attractive. Its why there are no fat sex symbols. Just not attractive. This is just how it is and not about preferences because most men in the world agree that fat chicks just are NOT physically attractive.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:23 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
That's terrible. You want to pay thousands of dollars to change your body leaving you with permanent scars so that guys like your jackass ex wont be embarrssed to be seen with you? Wouldn't it be cheaper, easier and less painful just to be happy with the way you look and find someone who feels the same way about you?
It would mostly be for health reasons. They give me back pain, and it's nearly impossible to exercise with them. The scarring is really the only thing holding me back since I get keloids really bad. My best friend got a reduction a few years back and said it was the best thing she had ever done... Except for Martin her husband

I'm actually pretty happy with how I look.. I could probably stand to lose a few lbs, but I'm completely proportionate for my height. I guess I'm sick of my boobs becoming the topic of conversation instead of my accomplishments.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:25 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Hence the Victoria's Secret catalog, full of very thin women in push-up bras. I wasn't bashing slender women. Cleavage is difficult to achieve without the right kind of bra, regardless. Usually breasts don't naturally have the fullness on top to cleave like that. They have to be lifted from underneath.

THERE you go!

THAT I agree with!, Which is VERY different than the earlier statement!

(You may have lived with a pair for years after all, but I have done an EXTENSIVE study of many different ones!)

Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It would mostly be for health reasons. They give me back pain, and it's nearly impossible to exercise with them.
Well, even though you've probably heard it before - wearing the right size, proper fitting bra is key. Also a good sports bra can solve a lot of issues. Plus, most women don't hand wash their bras, nor do they rotate them - as in not wearing the same one back to back from one day to the next. That gives the elastic time to recover and go back to its original tension. The bigger (and heavier) the boobs, the quicker you wear out your bras and without the right support comes the pain. Yeah, that gets expensive, but its still a hell of a lot cheaper and a lot less scarier then elective surgery.

Quote:
The scarring is really the only thing holding me back since I get keloids really bad. My best friend got a reduction a few years back and said it was the best thing she had ever done... Except for Martin her husband
All I can say to that is misery loves company. I have a hard time believing she's truly happy, but since I am a man, it is ingrained in my DNA to be skeptical.

Quote:
I'm actually pretty happy with how I look.. I could probably stand to lose a few lbs, but I'm completely proportionate for my height. I guess I'm sick of my boobs becoming the topic of conversation instead of my accomplishments.
Hey great, that's a start. But I gotta say, from the picture you posted, its hard not to think you are a woman proud of the way she looks and who wants to accentuate her chest. The neckline combined with the fact that it looks like you have a push up bra on. Were you wearing heels that day too? Just find a taller guy to date.

I'm teasing. But seriously, a lot of women would kill to have a shape like yours. But they'll never admit it. They'd rather just tell you you would be happier if you had a smaller chest so they don't have to be jealous of you any more. And as far as the talking about them part, I don't know - that's just what people do. Our society is obsessed with them. Big or small, fake or real, reduced or enhanced, we talk about them constantly.

Last edited by Tourian; 11-11-2011 at 01:45 PM..

Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i just find your responses interesting. you could be useful as some kind of psychological case study. you get mad and upset when people are critical of you, but then you turn around and say insulting things about other people's physical characteristics. you think people are jealous of you (which is amazing to begin with) but fail to see the hypocrisy when you criticize athletic women.
Everyone is this way. Look at all the threads bashing fat women, if you don't think I am going to respond with some type of anger then you are wrong. When the tables are turned everyone gets all upset.

Quote:
you get a lot of criticism because you deserve it. you dont really deserve people to treat you with any kind of kindness. you get what you give.
Most people on this forum are not nice.

Quote:
im a sweety so people are always nice to me.
Yeah you continue to live in your fantasy world I think you just want a person the this forum to bully and I was the perfect candidate.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:43 PM

2 posts, read 7,778 times
Ladies,

Think of it this way "Bigun's or Smallun's" if it's more than can fit in his mouth... then replace him.

As Billy Joel once said. "Don't go changin-n-n-g, to try to please me"... "I love you just the way you are".

Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Well, even though you've probably heard it before - wearing the right size, proper fitting bra is key. Also a good sports bra can solve a lot of issues. Plus, most women don't hand wash their bras, nor do they rotate them - as in not wearing the same one back to back from one day to the next. That gives the elastic time to recover and go back to its original tension. The bigger (and heavier) the boobs, the quicker you wear out your bras and without the right support comes the pain. Yeah, that gets expensive, but its still a hell of a lot cheaper and a lot less scarier then elective surgery.

All I can say to that is misery loves company. I have a hard time believing she's truly happy, but since I am a man, it is ingrained in my DNA to be skeptical.

Hey great, that's a start. But I gotta say, from the picture you posted, its hard not to think you are a woman proud of the way she looks and who wants to accentuate her chest. The neckline combined with the fact that it looks like you have a push up bra on. Were you wearing heels that day too? Just find a taller guy to date.

I'm teasing. But seriously, a lot of women would kill to have a shape like yours. But they'll never admit it. They'd rather just tell you you would be happier if you had a smaller chest so they don't have to be jealous of you any more. And as far as the talking about them part, I don't know - that's just what people do. Our society is obsessed with them. Big or small, fake or real, reduced or enhanced, we talk about them constantly.
I've actually been measured by two professionals and order my bras from a place in Bakersfield who makes them custom. I also have a few from a different company that for me well. I had a sports bra custom fit by a local tennis place, but it can only do so much .

As for my friend, she had 32 g size breasts and her husband was very supportive of her surgery. She's now a D cup and looks so much better. I've known her for just over 20 years, so I'd like to think I know her pretty well

The reason I was wearing the dress was an industry cocktail party at a national convention I went to last month...I'm not wearing a push up bra, or heels.. That's just me.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:00 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've actually been measured by two professionals and order my bras from a place in Bakersfield who makes them custom. I also have a few from a different company that for me well. I had a sports bra custom fit by a local tennis place, but it can only do so much .

As for my friend, she had 32 g size breasts and her husband was very supportive of her surgery. She's now a D cup and looks so much better. I've known her for just over 20 years, so I'd like to think I know her pretty well
But why do you say this? And to be blunt, does she look better naked, with the scars she has now rather then before?

Quote:
The reason I was wearing the dress was an industry cocktail party at a national convention I went to last month...I'm not wearing a push up bra, or heels.. That's just me.
Word.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Everyone is this way. Look at all the threads bashing fat women, if you don't think I am going to respond with some type of anger then you are wrong. When the tables are turned everyone gets all upset.

Most people on this forum are not nice.

Yeah you continue to live in your fantasy world I think you just want a person the this forum to bully and I was the perfect candidate.
i can assure you TJ, you are unique in your negative attitude towards anyone not like you. ive seen you say hateful things towards athletic women and now i see small breasted women are on your list of people to insult. i do think some of your mean spiritness comes from your lack of "sophistication." you dont really understand the general guidelines in society of how to deal with other people.

most people on this forum are sweeties. not as sweet as me, but still they are nice people who try giving advice. however, giving advice to someone like you can be very frustrating and eventually they are going to give up on you because real advice isnt what you are looking for. you are looking for excuses for failure.

im not interested in bullying you TJ, i am just fascinated by your hateful attitude and like to encourage you to continue with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty