Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,258,853 times

Advertisements

Mine are too big.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:53 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,790,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
A lot of women want bigger breasts because small breasts are not as feminine. Guy like big boobs period and that is just the way things are. Women are getting all types of things done to be seen as attractive to men.

I have big boobs and they get a lot of attention, I love attention. Girls with smaller boobs who write rude comments to other woman with larger boobs are just jealous. The only thing wrong with having big boobs and when I say big I mean above a DD cup size, you are stuck with plain looking bras that are a bit pricey. You cant just walk into Walmart and pick up some bras you have to go online which kind of sucks...

TJ, you have got some kind of serious complex. When someone doesn't like a physical trait that you happen to possess, it is usually not because they are "just jealous".

Big boobs are great. They look soft and feminine and can fill out an outfit nicely.

Small boobs are great. They are firm and cute and will be just as perky in 20 years as they are today.

All boobs are great. I promise, men like boobs of all sizes. Some may prefer a larger set and others smaller, but in general they just like a pair that fits well with the rest of your body (and any pair that they are allowed to play with).

Old 11-09-2011, 09:13 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,354,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
A lot of women want bigger breasts because small breasts are not as feminine. Guy like big boobs period and that is just the way things are. Women are getting all types of things done to be seen as attractive to men.

I have big boobs and they get a lot of attention, I love attention. Girls with smaller boobs who write rude comments to other woman with larger boobs are just jealous. The only thing wrong with having big boobs and when I say big I mean above a DD cup size, you are stuck with plain looking bras that are a bit pricey. You cant just walk into Walmart and pick up some bras you have to go online which kind of sucks...

OMG! Is this post real? LOL. No, I am not jealous. Actuallly I wouldn't want big ole saggy boobs....they'd be hanging down to the ground when I got older! Thanks but no thanks! YIKES!

I guarantee you only get attention because you are sticking out (no pun LOL) like a sore thumb!

Old 11-09-2011, 09:18 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,539,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
OMG! Is this post real? LOL. No, I am not jealous. Actuallly I wouldn't want big ole saggy boobs....they'd be hanging down to the ground when I got older! Thanks but no thanks! YIKES!

I guarantee you only get attention because you are sticking out (no pun LOL) like a sore thumb!
This kind of post is really rude.

You can love what you have without making insulting and untrue comments about the bodies of others.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,139,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
This kind of post is really rude.

You can love what you have without making insulting and untrue comments about the bodies of others

Yes, TJ could have....

Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Yes, TJ could have....
Her post was not nearly as demeaning, IMHO. Also, two wrongs don't make a right. But if it makes you feel better, TJ could also be more polite about those with different body types.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:08 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,139,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Her post was not nearly as demeaning, IMHO. Also, two wrongs don't make a right. But if it makes you feel better, TJ could also be more polite about those with different body types.
And I have the OPPOSITE opinion...

Aren't opinions great!

Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
And I have the OPPOSITE opinion...

Aren't opinions great!
In the post I am referring to - I do not choose to be called out as an expert on all TJ posts, argue with her not me about those - the only thing she said was jealous. Compared to comments about gross saggy boobs dragging on the ground, as well as the personal attack on TJ's figure, I find that extremely mild.

There is somebody for everybody. Big boobs are nice, little boobs are nice.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:17 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,933,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeF View Post
My breasts are a 32F and I am so proud of having big breasts,I have had to work out alot to keep my breasts firm and in good shape,I do love to keep fit and do alot of running,yes my big breasts do bounce up and down it natural for big breasts to bounce up and down but if you wear a good sports bra it can help alot,I am a very huggy person and do have friends also with big breasts,the only thing that does embarris me abit is when my friends and me hug,our big breasts push so hard together,thats the only time I feel they get in the way. Zoe
Why do I picture that you are, in reality, some older bald man getting his jollies by posting breast topics in a public forum?

Old 11-09-2011, 12:31 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,786,951 times
they probably want bigger boobies because big boobies are the most magical things on earth. they make drinks and dinners appear for free!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty