Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I put down anyone who puts me down. Not my fault all of then have been skinny women. I will always think that they are jealous of me and other woman especially if they make comments like "you will just sag when you get older" and calling my breasts "globs of fat".
Just because everyone can see you ribs sticking out doesn't mean that you are better than me.

I don't think I've said a single negative thing about your body, except perhaps that you are fat but that's not really a negative, it's just a fact that you yourself have acknowledged. That other user did attack, but you hit first.

Just as you're not jealous of my body despite continuously making negative comments, the people who say negative things about you aren't jealous. The way you enter into most discussion is just begging for critique. No one likes or takes seriously the chick who comes in declaring themselves the envy of all women and idol of men, the one who claims that society is against her.

Large breasts do sag with time. You just can't beat gravity. Small and medium breasts will experience a certain amount of sagging as well, but not as dramatically as they aren't as heavy.

I suggest you and everyone check out the normal breasts gallery. It shows breasts in a totally nonsexual manner because, truly, they aren't sexual organs. You should stop viewing your chest as a sign of your superior femininity and man-catching prowess and start viewing them as another part of your body and, one day, a food source for your little ones.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:02 PM

1,801 posts, read 2,924,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Why is there always an issue about overweight women feeling good about themselves? I know you probably won't answer, but why does everyone want to make us feel bad?
Why would women showing their breasts to the world make them feel good about themselves? surely they would want to be recognised for who they are not their breast size.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:04 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,399,043 times
My post might get edit or delete but I am just fed up with the insults.

TreasuredJewel: I've had it enough with your post. Do you actually THINK before you speak about other people? You don't know how skinny women struggle like I don't know how bigger women struggle with their self-esteem. Don't you ever learn to NOT assume about other people? Honestly, you are not confident. You are just arrogant about yourself. You don't know confidence. Confidence is not about putting other people down because they don't look "as good as you". Some skinny women aren't jealous. Some skinny women have low self-esteem because people like you like to put them down just like how some skinny women like to put bigger women down. I'm trying to avoid this place, but I can't ignore your posts any longer. I am insulted by your posts that you would even dare to say that skinny women are like 12 year old boys and are not "real women". I'm learning to love myself and not compare myself to models or women with bigger boobs, but I don't look myself like I'm a god either. Whether they are skinny or big, small or large, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes for different people. Don't think for one moment that you know what beauty is because by reading your post, you don't.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
Has anyone noticed the girls showiing the most cleavage are usually overweight everywhere.
Thin women don't tend to have much cleavage.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 PM

1,801 posts, read 2,924,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No i suppose they don't but i think women have to think good about themselves without relying on cleavage,even very young girls of 12/14 are being brainwashed into flaunting their young bodies,possibly to do with the so-called celebs,and the fashion mags. sexualizing is the word.

Old 11-10-2011, 05:06 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
No i suppose they don't but i think women have to think good about themselves without relying on cleavage,even very young girls of 12/14 are being brainwashed into flaunting their young bodies,possibly to do with the so-called celebs,and the fashion mags. sexualizing is the word.
I see your point, but I don't think it's any better to tell women that their cleavage is gross and skanky, or that having noticeably big breasts means that they are dumb or "define themselves" by their breasts, or that they must have low self-esteem unless they button up to the chin.

Old 11-10-2011, 05:49 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,126,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Old 11-10-2011, 05:54 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Eh. I posted a pic on the 'curvy' thread.
Somebody provide a link!
I'll be here all night searching.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Old 11-10-2011, 06:01 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Somebody provide a link!
I'll be here all night searching.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
Lazy bum

Old 11-10-2011, 06:06 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
Girls want bigger boobs for all of the wrong reasons. For getting attention, for pleasing men, for getting men to spend money on them, for maybe getting Hollywood to pay them money, etc. etc....and then they wonder why they aren't loved "for their brains?!"

I was not happy, or unhappy being born to become a "C" and have a daughter that is a "Double F" I think it's called. She is beautiful, and 24, happily married to one of the most patient, and handsome guys on earth, and she is threatening to have Breast-Reduction Surgery. she is already having back issues, though she works out at a health spa, and thankfully she doesn't need to keep the "big things" to feel confident and fulfilled, in life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty