Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 06:15 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,827,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Thanks!
Bad picture though....
Wish it was a little clearer.
Thanks either way

Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 PM

1,801 posts, read 2,928,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I see your point, but I don't think it's any better to tell women that their cleavage is gross and skanky, or that having noticeably big breasts means that they are dumb or "define themselves" by their breasts, or that they must have low self-esteem unless they button up to the chin.
Those are your words not mine, TJ is convinced that having large breasts gives her one up on small breasted women, not true, look around and you will see "skinny women" as she calls them, are all having fun too.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:09 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,814,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's what I've experienced, unfortunately. I've actually had men tell me they only talked to me because of my boobs. My last boyfriend told me he was embarrassed to be seen in public with me because I look like a 'cartoon character'. Eventually I want to get a reduction, but it's gonna have to wait a few years.
That's terrible. You want to pay thousands of dollars to change your body leaving you with permanent scars so that guys like your jackass ex wont be embarrssed to be seen with you? Wouldn't it be cheaper, easier and less painful just to be happy with the way you look and find someone who feels the same way about you?

Old 11-11-2011, 06:12 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,814,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
Those are your words not mine, TJ is convinced that having large breasts gives her one up on small breasted women, not true, look around and you will see "skinny women" as she calls them, are all having fun too.
If she were petitie and toned no one would say a word. But the fact that she's busty and full figured AND confident, means there will be a 1000 people lined up to volunteer unsolicited advice and opinions to tell her she is wrong.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:49 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,760,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
Those are not my words. Those are sentiments expressed throughout this thread and others. Your words were that breasts are "blobs of fat."

As for what Treasured Jewel thinks, whatever.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,760,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Hence the Victoria's Secret catalog, full of very thin women in push-up bras. I wasn't bashing slender women. Cleavage is difficult to achieve without the right kind of bra, regardless. Usually breasts don't naturally have the fullness on top to cleave like that. They have to be lifted from underneath.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:48 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,742,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
If she were petitie and toned no one would say a word. But the fact that she's busty and full figured AND confident, means there will be a 1000 people lined up to volunteer unsolicited advice and opinions to tell her she is wrong.
This is true, thank you

Old 11-11-2011, 07:56 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,298,235 times
I don't care how big or small. I prefer women who look fit with flat stomachs and toned legs.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:03 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,742,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I don't think I've said a single negative thing about your body, except perhaps that you are fat but that's not really a negative, it's just a fact that you yourself have acknowledged. That other user did attack, but you hit first.
Me and that other user (Captain NJ) have had our fair amount of bickering. I think he just posts to make me mad.
Quote:
Just as you're not jealous of my body despite continuously making negative comments, the people who say negative things about you aren't jealous. The way you enter into most discussion is just begging for critique. No one likes or takes seriously the chick who comes in declaring themselves the envy of all women and idol of men, the one who claims that society is against her.
Well then if they arent jealous then what are they? Everytime I point out something that I don't like I am called "jealous" and "fat". If I were skinny this would not have been the case. Every poster knows that I am fat, I have even posted pics on the thread you created to prove that fact. I am not hiding anything and I am not ashamed.

I think it just annoys people to a no end to see that overweight and obese women can have confidence and feel pretty. Hey just give us a chance.

Quote:
Large breasts do sag with time. You just can't beat gravity. Small and medium breasts will experience a certain amount of sagging as well, but not as dramatically as they aren't as heavy.
There is a solution, the breast lift. Otherwise you statement is true. Small breast women always bring up the topic on sagging,I guess thats what they do when they can't get over the fact that big breasts are more feminine then small ones or mosquito bites. Since some poster called my breasts globs of fat that means I can call their breasts mosquito bites. I think that is fair, since everyone wants to be so bitter.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:17 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,796,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Me and that other user (Captain NJ) have had our fair amount of bickering. I think he just posts to make me mad.

Well then if they arent jealous then what are they? Everytime I point out something that I don't like I am called "jealous" and "fat". If I were skinny this would not have been the case. Every poster knows that I am fat, I have even posted pics on the thread you created to prove that fact. I am not hiding anything and I am not ashamed.

I think it just annoys people to a no end to see that overweight and obese women can have confidence and feel pretty. Hey just give us a chance.
i just find your responses interesting. you could be useful as some kind of psychological case study. you get mad and upset when people are critical of you, but then you turn around and say insulting things about other people's physical characteristics. you think people are jealous of you (which is amazing to begin with) but fail to see the hypocrisy when you criticize athletic women.

you get a lot of criticism because you deserve it. you dont really deserve people to treat you with any kind of kindness. you get what you give.

im a sweety so people are always nice to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty