Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 03:12 PM

1,038 posts, read 908,463 times

Advertisements

sometimes I feel like im a walking set of boobs and Im only a C cup.

Men ogle and women hate. I have literally had women tell me to cover my cleavage when ive been in a work uniform! Its not my fault they grow out of my collarbone!

I house my cleavage well yet still it gets all the attention in the room...theyre like Magnets to Everyone male or female! Why a woman wants big ones, is beyond my understanding!

Old 02-28-2016, 03:16 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,897,576 times
I'm breastfeeding, so 90% of the people I know have seen my boobs at least in part. It's old hat, by this point

Old 02-28-2016, 03:26 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,168,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post

Men ogle and women hate. I have literally had women tell me to cover my cleavage when ive been in a work uniform! Its not my fault they grow out of my collarbone!

I house my cleavage well yet still it gets all the attention in the room...theyre like Magnets to Everyone male or female! Why a woman wants big ones, is beyond my understanding!
If it bothers you that much then get a reduction.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:34 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,231,165 times
Any woman with a good bit of cleavage will attract attention.

I am also a C. Should I be wearing something low-cut, it will gain some attention, especially if you're wearing a bra that props them up more. lol

My mother joked some years ago about the shirt I had on. I went to the dentist, and she comments she's sure the dentist was happy that day since he to to see boobs that day. lol

If you're content, just ignore people. If it bothers you, try to avoid anything low-cut, or wear a shirt underneath.Unless one is a freak of nature, they can be covered. lol

Last edited by HappyRain; 02-28-2016 at 03:47 PM..

Old 02-28-2016, 03:39 PM

11,184 posts, read 8,068,319 times
I am also a "C" and I am short so it's hard to tell if they're looking me in the eye or down my top... Probably a little of both.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:39 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,539,710 times
If your cleavage was actually *housed* properly or well it would not be seen no matter what you are wearing. It appears you need a better builder for that house.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:52 PM

20,713 posts, read 16,550,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post

Bragging or complaining? I think it's part attitude. I've seen women whose posture is obviously intended to show off their assets. You don't have to walk hunched over but you don't have to stand at uber-attention either. Think Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model - you pose differently for Playboy than you do for a Sears catalog.

Necklines make a big difference as well as fabrics that are looser and not stretchy. You don't have to wear a sweatshirt 3 sizes too big but you don't have to wear something with 5% stretch and 2 sizes too small either.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:55 PM

Necklines. I am Apple shaped so I have to dress in v necks or else I look like a cube with legs.

Bras - always, without fail, covering 90% of my boob.

Clothes on top of that.

No squishy cleavage of the bum variety. They aren't big enough.

Why don't I get a reduction - why don't other people accept that Women Have Boobs and theyre No Big Deal furthermore Not Your Business?

Also, no surgeon would operate. Theres nothing wrong with my boobs. Its the OTHER PEOPLE who have an issue with them, not me!

Old 02-28-2016, 03:58 PM

5,305 posts, read 5,287,378 times
If people are telling you to cover up when in a work uniform, you are flaunting, and are intentionally doing it. And you know it. If it bothered you so much, you would know how to dress properly.

Its obvious you want the attention.

Old 02-28-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
If people are telling you to cover up when in a work uniform, you are flaunting, and are intentionally doing it. And you know it. If it bothered you so much, you would know how to dress properly.

Its obvious you want the attention.
no this is where you're wrong. I was dressed the exact same way as the woman who told me.

a work shirt with 6 buttons. Standard. Top button undone so as not to choke. Standard. Boobs on a woman, Standard. Female Resentment about an usually HIGHLY SET set of boobs - STANDARD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty