Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 05:55 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,250,243 times

Advertisements

So, wear a boat neck tank or t-shirt under your uniform; problem solved. Although, I do find it odd that one would have so much trouble keeping C-cups from spilling out of their top

Old 02-28-2016, 05:58 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,379,931 times
You may believe that you're a C cup, but are you really? You might need to look into checking your measurements and get a new fitting for a larger cup size. The style of the bra makes a difference too. If you wear a demi cup (like balconette styles) then you're more likely to "spill". If you have a large cup size, full support is worth it. Easier on your shoulders, ultimately.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:07 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,255,125 times
OP it sounds like you are defining yourself but two huge fat tissue. If you really want to be just Boobs then by all means continue as you are but most people are more/have more to offer then just their bodies.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:29 PM

1,038 posts, read 904,933 times
Other people define me by my boobs.

I cant imagine being instructed how to dress in any other circumstance. Dude, put your chest hairs away! Whats that? they grow that high? Remove the chest skin because its Offending My Eyes! Surgically! And don't complain!

Old 02-28-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
You may believe that you're a C cup, but are you really? You might need to look into checking your measurements and get a new fitting for a larger cup size. The style of the bra makes a difference too. If you wear a demi cup (like balconette styles) then you're more likely to "spill". If you have a large cup size, full support is worth it. Easier on your shoulders, ultimately.
Yes I really am furthermore have been a c cup through 2 babies and 40 years.

I was even a c in nursing bras.

I do like the demi cup style and I ALWAYS wear underwire. I loathe looking at a woman and seeing her boobs sloping down near her waistline. Soft cup bras are just NO. Athletic bras - yes I wear them and yes they too are a c cup. But theyre not terribly comfortable.

Basically the bras designed to hoist the babies up, are the ones I favor because they fit me best. So maybe I should go to chest binding and wearing ties with my blouses?

Or maybe ..just maybe...people could GET OVER the fact that Women Have Boobs! How would that be?

Old 02-28-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
So, wear a boat neck tank or t-shirt under your uniform; problem solved. Although, I do find it odd that one would have so much trouble keeping C-cups from spilling out of their top

I didn't say they spilt out of my top

I said I was SCOLDED about cleavage. A perfectly normal cleavage that would look Conservative to anyone but a small breasted woman with Issues.

Let the boobage free I say. I don't scold women with little butts for wearing skin tight pants.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:43 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,250,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post
I didn't say they spilt out of my top

I said I was SCOLDED about cleavage. A perfectly normal cleavage that would look Conservative to anyone but a small breasted woman with Issues.

Let the boobage free I say. I don't scold women with little butts for wearing skin tight pants.
Alright, but unless you work at Hooters or a cocktail lounge or something, cleavage is not appropriate at work; you were scolded for dressing inappropriately, not for having ample breasts.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:46 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,026,300 times
There really isn't a level of "perfectly normal" cleavage in the workplace. Cleavage simply doesn't belong there. They're not asking you to drape yourself in layers and layers; they simply don't want to see cleavage.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:47 PM

one work shirt. top button undone.

come on people. be rational. ive seen worse on Hannah Montana!

Old 02-28-2016, 06:48 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,204,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post
Yes I really am furthermore have been a c cup through 2 babies and 40 years.

I was even a c in nursing bras.

I do like the demi cup style and I ALWAYS wear underwire. I loathe looking at a woman and seeing her boobs sloping down near her waistline. Soft cup bras are just NO. Athletic bras - yes I wear them and yes they too are a c cup. But theyre not terribly comfortable.

Basically the bras designed to hoist the babies up, are the ones I favor because they fit me best. So maybe I should go to chest binding and wearing ties with my blouses?

Or maybe ..just maybe...people could GET OVER the fact that Women Have Boobs! How would that be?
Having boobs isn't an issue. Why not just cover your boobs up. How would hat be. A C cup is not hard to cover. You talk like you're Chelsea Charms
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/silve...97980_1000.jpg
If you don't look like this, then there shouldn't be this much of an issue.. Dress how you please. But you may very well need to practice being more conservative at work.

If you don't want to change anything, then you'll just simply have to take your own advice of "getting over it." We can't control anyone but ourselves. So if we're unhappy with something, the onus to changing something is on us, for ourselves. So if you're showing cleavage, you'll just have to get used to any attention it gets you, which may include a comment of "cover up" now and again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty