Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 07:21 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,333,155 times

Advertisements

No OP you need to take responsibility for your choice to dress inappropriately in a professional/work place setting.
Real women in the real world also have boobs and know exactly how they can dress to raise the level of boob attention or lower the level of boob attention. You appear to be lacking in this basic skill of boob possession.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:07 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,231,082 times
I was a C cup for most of my adult life, until suddenly I was a D. I have to say I never had the attention you are getting. No one ever, ever mentioned my bust. I like shirts, and I usually have the top two buttons unbuttoned. I do check how I look before leaving the house, to make sure everything is decent.

Guys who look at your bustline instead at your face are jerks who haven't learned how to be polite around a female. I don't think there is anything you can do about that. Women who comment about your cleavage are a puzzle to me. With one button undone on a standard white shirt, how much cleavage could possibly show? I think you must be leaving something out of your initial post.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:21 PM

6,624 posts, read 6,563,491 times
OP, like you have suggested to your girls on the parenting site on CD, https://www.city-data.com/forum/paren...ng-secret.html why don't you just THINK about how small your problems are (having big boobs), when other people in the world have horrible problems.

Go read the grieving thread on CD and you will quickly learn that having big boobs, covered or not, are simply negligible.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:39 PM

7,144 posts, read 4,861,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post
one work shirt. top button undone.

come on people. be rational. ive seen worse on Hannah Montana!
Maybe you should try a size or two larger in the work shirt.

Old 02-28-2016, 09:51 PM

4,978 posts, read 5,783,438 times
Quote:
I do like the demi cup style and I ALWAYS wear underwire. I loathe looking at a woman and seeing her boobs sloping down near her waistline. Soft cup bras are just NO. Athletic bras - yes I wear them and yes they too are a c cup. But theyre not terribly comfortable.

Basically the bras designed to hoist the babies up, are the ones I favor because they fit me best. So maybe I should go to chest binding and wearing ties with my blouses?

Or maybe ..just maybe...people could GET OVER the fact that Women Have Boobs! How would that be?
I think you need a larger sized shirt. Problem solved.

I am a C. I HATE HATE HATE underwire bras. Hate. I pull the wires out because they hurt me. Or I wear sports bras. And I most definitely do NOT slope to my waist! I am still rather perky, even after 3 kids! No one comments about inappropriate cleavage...probably because I wear properly sized shirts.

Old 02-28-2016, 10:29 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,450,119 times
Wow, so much hate on this thread. I have had a big chest my whole life, have always dressed appropriately, I even wear tank tops under my shirts most work days just to have extra coverage, and sometimes there is still a line of cleavage on my upper chest. Sometimes it's unavoidable (I'm short and have a short torso). Y'all need to put your hate and complete lack of understanding away.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:41 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,333,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Wow, so much hate on this thread. I have had a big chest my whole life, have always dressed appropriately, I even wear tank tops under my shirts most work days just to have extra coverage, and sometimes there is still a line of cleavage on my upper chest. Sometimes it's unavoidable (I'm short and have a short torso). Y'all need to put your hate and complete lack of understanding away.
There is no lack of understanding or hate here, many of us are women who do have breast so we do have actual experience when it comes to dressing and showing cleavage is always avoidable no matter what size you are. So any excuse you or anyone else comes up with to justify what you are showing is just that, an excuse.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:44 AM

52,357 posts, read 52,828,351 times
Seems like a serious humble brag. C cups aren't the biggest set of cans but whatever.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:43 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,627,085 times
You know how in self defense classes they teach women to knee a male attacker in the groin then run away?

That's impossible for me. If I tried to knee a male attacker I'd end up kneeing my own boobs.

That's life as a short woman with big boobs.

I'll have to gouge their eyes out instead.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:40 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,426,236 times
Quote:
Necklines. I am Apple shaped so I have to dress in v necks or else I look like a cube with legs.

Bras - always, without fail, covering 90% of my boob.

Clothes on top of that.

No squishy cleavage of the bum variety. They aren't big enough.

Why don't I get a reduction - why don't other people accept that Women Have Boobs and theyre No Big Deal furthermore Not Your Business?

Also, no surgeon would operate. Theres nothing wrong with my boobs. Its the OTHER PEOPLE who have an issue with them, not me!
There are bras made to compress and reduce rather than "pushup" - those can be your friends...just for work - you can wear your regular bras on dates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty