Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 09:47 AM

54 posts, read 87,503 times

Advertisements

Most of you idiots cannot read. I did not say this was for attracting women alone, attractive women are more respected.

I don't care if you married a freaking chow chow, don't care about your personal life, I care about reality and it tells me looks matter a lot.

We need to accept that men are harshly judged for their looks and now go to things to improve that situation other than working out.

For some reason women are in heavy denial and bring up nonsense like confidence and me making up stories about society being shallow. Would be great if women who are in touch with reality or men who have life experience talked on this thread, not some dreamers who are in their own little world and think everything is fair.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:05 AM

25,320 posts, read 11,692,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine The Great View Post
Most of you idiots cannot read. I did not say this was for attracting women alone, attractive women are more respected.

I don't care if you married a freaking chow chow, don't care about your personal life, I care about reality and it tells me looks matter a lot.

We need to accept that men are harshly judged for their looks and now go to things to improve that situation other than working out.

For some reason women are in heavy denial and bring up nonsense like confidence and me making up stories about society being shallow. Would be great if women who are in touch with reality or men who have life experience talked on this thread, not some dreamers who are in their own little world and think everything is fair.
I feel for you:>))) Thankfully your reality and mine are on different planets so we will not meet to check each other out.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
I feel for you:>))) Thankfully your reality and mine are on different planets so we will not meet to check each other out.
lets hope we don't

reply to this when you wake up

Old 11-09-2013, 10:13 AM

22,893 posts, read 48,274,170 times
I now feel more sorry for you than I did in post #6.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:29 AM

993 posts, read 1,571,024 times
No. And in my opinion, most people who opt for extensive plastic surgery just look plain weird afterwards. Even a nose job looks uncomfortably artificial the majority of the time.

ETA: There will be women who will like you. Maybe you're just not attracted to the ones who are in your league?

Old 11-09-2013, 10:47 AM

28,226 posts, read 37,109,771 times
Quote:
Well man you are Indian so that pretty much kills your chances with most American women right there. Hardly known any women that find Indian or Indian looking men attractive and I have a lot of Indian friends too.
Not true. I know many women who find Indian men attractive. I also know some who do not date Indian men because their past experience shoes that they are unwilling to take the step of intro-IMF her to their family. Has nothing rondo with looks. Every woman I know is open and has been open to dating Indian, but they feel it is unlikely it will lead to something long term. 90% of my Indian friends from college married other Indians after spending their 20s dating everyone.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 11-09-2013, 11:22 AM

6,770 posts, read 6,052,815 times
Mr. Libertine, please do proceed with your plastic surgery. Since appearance trumps personality for you, just go for it. But don't come back here afterwards to complain. We'll just say, we told you so!

Some examples of plastic surgery (not for the squeamish!)

Old 11-09-2013, 11:26 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,723,478 times
Yep...you're in serious denial about why women aren't flocking to be with you.

Go ahead. Make yourself over. But until you improve the underneath -- which no surgery can repair -- you're going to be better-looking and still alone.

Hope you grow up soon.

Old 11-09-2013, 11:50 AM

everyone here is so unaware of what goes on in real life

looks dominate all, a reality that all of you should accept

Old 11-09-2013, 11:52 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,740,974 times
Quote:
say he doesn't have the strong jawline, his nose is big, and his face is round

can this man overcome genetics and become top tier in the looks department?
I have never met a man who was physically fit, was nicely (clean and pressed - doesn't have to be Armani) dressed, had a work ethic and an air of competence, had a gentle, affable, generous aura, and who was able to laugh at himself and make others laugh who was not attractive in my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.