Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Mister, do you prefer thin legs or thick legs on a woman?
Thin legs 66 38.15%
Thick legs 92 53.18%
Undecided 15 8.67%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 10:37 AM

686 posts, read 1,232,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I have to agree! They look like the legs of men!
You women don't know what men like.

Betcha those women get and attract more men than you guys do. I know its not a competition, but Im sure most men would choose them before you.

Nothing is as sexy as fit women with firm well developed glutes and thighs. Here are a bunch of thick legged attractive women:

Best Girl Workout Motivation 2014 HD ! - YouTube

Jen Selter shows that fit is sexy. Not necessarily what most call "thick" but definitely not thin. This is fit, healthy, athletic.

Jen Selter Fitness Motivation New 2014 - YouTube

Old 02-25-2014, 10:41 AM

29,752 posts, read 34,428,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post

Betcha those women get and attract more men than you guys do. I know its not a competition, but Im sure most men would choose them before you.
Please, Lao. You have a very specific type, which is fine, but it's by no means as universal as you'd like to believe.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:10 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,275,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Please, Lao. You have a very specific type, which is fine, but it's by no means as universal as you'd like to believe.
I agree as it stands while FEW of my male friends have expressed attraction to women that look similar to the women in his pics, I can say that NONE of them have dated women as muscular as the women in some of his pics. the recent pics he posted today look fine but the ones yesterday featuring women with very very muscular huge thighs? I have not seen any man in my area dating a woman that looks like that...

Old 02-25-2014, 11:34 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,906,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
My legs look almost exactly like that last woman posted...except I have smaller ankles. My legs are strong and I rather like them, but they're not considered attractive by most of the men I've met. I've been told that a woman's legs shouldn't touch except at the ankles and that her thighs should be roughly the size of the largest part of her calves.
I always liked that ad! My legs look more like hers too.

Sadly I feel like I get comments from those sketchy men. (And you know who I am talking about....)

Happily, growing up, I got lots of "validation" from my mom about having "big legs" in her parlance. She always felt like her legs were too skinny. Hahahaha.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:12 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,645,393 times
Quote:
I KNEW I recognized that poster, I just couldn't pinpoint it! Now the put downs make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I always liked that ad! My legs look more like hers too.

Sadly I feel like I get comments from those sketchy men. (And you know who I am talking about....)

Happily, growing up, I got lots of "validation" from my mom about having "big legs" in her parlance. She always felt like her legs were too skinny. Hahahaha.
I even have the 'side thigh' muscle line and lately I've been out leg-pressing a lot of the 'buff dudes' at my gym. I love my legs...but I do know that they're definitely not universally attractive.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:17 AM

97 posts, read 97,625 times
Mid-Size

But if I had to choose: Big. Pre 25 years old it was Thin.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:57 AM

686 posts, read 1,232,129 times
Quote:
Have no idea what LAO means (Laugh a$$ off?) but even many of the women I know (in addition to men) like this look. They work really hard to get legs that look like that.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:48 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,461,596 times
thunder thighs thunder thighs !!!!!!

Old 02-27-2014, 05:33 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,221,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post

Nothing is as sexy as fit women with firm well developed glutes and thighs. Here are a bunch of thick legged attractive women:

Best Girl Workout Motivation 2014 HD ! - YouTube

Jen Selter shows that fit is sexy. Not necessarily what most call "thick" but definitely not thin. This is fit, healthy, athletic.

Jen Selter Fitness Motivation New 2014 - YouTube
Chum Kiu, hot women invigorate me to work out harder . Sadly, we dont see much of this here, but every now and then NCAA athletes comes to our gym for work out, and most women have glutes similar to those you mentioned. Jen seltzer looks ideal for me.

Old 10-12-2018, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 603 times
you idiots, Big legs are the pinnacle of perfection as known to man; they represent everything that is comfortable and happy in this planet. If you do not know the joy of being in between a thick pair of thighs; you have not lived a full life yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.