Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 04:58 AM

9,018 posts, read 13,871,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
There's a wide variety of looks that different people consider "fat". I see Kim Kardashian as a little thick, curvy, but not fat. Though I'm most attracted to thin, fit women I see plenty of women who have a bit of extra body fat who are very attractive. However, I've never seen an obese woman I found physically attractive. In fact, speaking strictly of physical attraction, most obese women might as well be men as far as I'm concerned. That's how little I'm attracted to them (and I'm a straight male, btw).
I don't think people realize Kim is tiny,or thin and fit.
She is only 5ft 2in and 110 pounds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archguy View Post
If you took a fat person and put him/her on a desert island with only fruit from the trees and an occasional fish to eat, would this person not lose weight no matter what genes are in play?
Actually,it all depends.
If they eat 3000 kcal of fruit and fish,and don't exercise,then no,they won't lose weight.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:20 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,769,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I don't think people realize Kim is tiny,or thin and fit.
She is only 5ft 2in and 110 pounds.
Yes, and I've known a couple of women who were similar in height and weight and none of them were anywhere close to fat. Not even chubby.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:47 AM

757 posts, read 1,330,996 times
Some people carry their fat better then other people do. I think everybody judges a person at least the first time they see them, it's how we make an opinion, or a reference point for our recall. "Oh, the short lady" or "the blonde", "the fat lady"

When I see somebody who is clearly over weight for their body structure, from a little fat to obese, I say to myself, "I wonder if they have a medical problem, or they are lazy and don't exercise, have a poor diet" I can not imagine anybody WANTING to be fat.

For one reason it is not healthy for them. That is why I don't find fat women attractive. I attach lazy, poor diet, lack of self esteem to them. Unless it is a medical problem, then it's "awe, poor lady"

Old 09-08-2012, 02:52 PM

3 posts, read 3,235 times
That depends on people... If you feel good about yourself other people will feel the same... well.. at least some of them .

Old 09-08-2012, 05:58 PM

517 posts, read 1,001,397 times
kim isn't 110. At the small she's 120

Old 09-08-2012, 06:02 PM

jersey you're on attack mode what's your problem you can't read. One second you say big hips are great now I'm saying bigger hips than your man is always natural. And you act like you got a problem with that stick with one agenda....

Old 09-08-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I look 'fatter' than most men even in skinny jeans. I have wide hips and I'm tall, and most tall thin men have narrow hips so I'll always be 'fatter' than most men I date. It's not that big of a deal.

I suppose this hits me a bit harder than usual though because one of my reasons me and my ex broke up is because he was embarrassed to be seen with me in public due to my body shape.
Kit:
You said Jockey's comment was uneducated.
This is it....what is so uneducated about this?

In any event,its time for you to go back to English 101.
Gosh,you are slaughtering it with your writing.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:56 PM

yes and you need to get a doctor your memory's shot... I already said my phone's broken. Several times you forget this.

no I said the comment she was quoting was uneducated and that was obvious...

Old 09-08-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
I think that comment was highly uneducated jockey. I mean men are supposed to have narrow hips while women don't I mean not as much as a guy's. It's obvious in jean sizes if a man is fatter than his girl in jeans something's not right with him.
what do I say after I say the comment is uneducated. I say women are supposed to have bigger hips. Most women do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty