Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 07:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
jersey I never said fat women were masculine I said you were masculine you happen to be fat but it's because you have big bones you've tried trolling throughout three forums towards me. And stop lying about what I said

lucario I gave you links. You are just butthurt get over it.
Thank you for continuing to prove my points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 07:06 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,786,145 times
Quote:
rosie is a flat fat woman so no. If she were thin she'd be flat. I said fat hourglass shaped short small framed women that's not all fat women. That's how I can call jersey a dude without talking about fat women but big bones. And anyhow jersey you got what you deserved you said women who have inverted triangle shapes were tranny don't say something you can't handle getting thrown back ar you.
So it's not fat women that are feminine but women with big boobs? So what about a thin pear shaped woman? Is that as unfeminine as you can get?

And this woman is as feminine as a woman can be?
http://blogdiariodebordo.files.wordp...t-chick-02.jpg

Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 PM

517 posts, read 999,905 times
I said hourglass unexpected you apparently don't know what an hourglass is they have hips and boobs...

Old 08-28-2012, 09:19 PM

499 posts, read 757,101 times
Quote:
I said hourglass unexpected you apparently don't know what an hourglass is they have hips and boobs...
I just find it ridiculous that you think it's "okay" for women to be fat and not for men to be.

Like you don't like them, fine, but this whole "they're not supposed to be, but it's okay for me to be" attitude women seem to have about everything these days. It's disgusting.

Umm, no, it's not okay for you to be fat, and no we don't or shouldn't have to find you attractive because of it, and no it doesn't get to be "feminine".

The hell is that?

If you're a fat chick own it and stop spinning science to toot your own horn.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:26 PM

563 posts, read 1,270,858 times
I don't mind some fat on a woman, I much prefer that to xylophone ribs and spine, bony ass and razor sharp pelvic bones sticking out. Muffin tops, within reason, are sexy as hell.

What I don't care for is the McDonalds fatty who you can tell never works out and thinks ordering off the $1 menu is good enough. Smaller portions, right?

What I really like is a woman who is confident in herself, regardless of how much she weighs, and knows how to make herself sexy. I'm not talking about the 5'1" 220lb chick with a jello mold for a face running around in a tank top and PINK written across the rear of her pants, but women who realize that with class, she can still be sexy with not only her appearance, but with her mind and bedroom determination as well, and carry herself like she's hot stuff.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:30 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,786,145 times
Quote:
I see hips and boobs and probably a WHR close to your own ideal ratio. She's just sitting so it isn't as clear. So, is she not the epitome of femininity? She has waaay more feminine fat cells than you or I and she is clearly not flat chested. What, do you think there may be other factors besides an abundance of fat cells and boobs that go into making a womanly woman?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:33 PM

499 posts, read 757,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeisureMan View Post
I don't mind some fat on a woman, I much prefer that to xylophone ribs and spine, bony ass and razor sharp pelvic bones sticking out. Muffin tops, within reason, are sexy as hell.

What I don't care for is the McDonalds fatty who you can tell never works out and thinks ordering off the $1 menu is good enough. Smaller portions, right?

What I really like is a woman who is confident in herself, regardless of how much she weighs, and knows how to make herself sexy. I'm not talking about the 5'1" 220lb chick with a jello mold for a face running around in a tank top and PINK written across the rear of her pants, but women who realize that with class, she can still be sexy with not only her appearance, but with her mind and bedroom determination as well, and carry herself like she's hot stuff.
I don't have a problem with women being fat, skinny, dark, light or comatose.

I take issue when women say "we can be X, but you can't".

"A woman can be short, a man cannot"
"A woman can be fat, a man cannot"
"A woman can be broke, a man cannot"
"A woman can have bad breath, but a man cannot"

See where I'm going with this?

I mean, in reality, I could care less, but this is a forum discussion. I usually give a "pfffft" to people who think like this.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:04 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,714,563 times
I don't mind some fat on a woman, I much prefer that to xylophone ribs and spine, bony ass and razor sharp pelvic bones sticking out.

This is what thin people have to put up with so please don't say that only fat people get ridiculed. Some people just can't gain weight, maybe they are made that way or maybe they've been sick, but they don't want to look that way. It's perfectly all right to tell them they look like toothpicks or that they need to eat more or anything else you want to say to them but say the equivalent to a fat person and it's just not allowed.

(I finally was able to get to a normal weight in my 20s by eating way too much, much more than I ever wanted to but the stigma of being called skinny or thin or other names remains.)

I am so tired of the self righteous obese people acting superior and demanding that we consider THEM normal. They are no more normal than I was when I was so underweight. At least it wasn't my fault but, for the most part, it IS their fault for being overweight. It's a matter of eating too much, not always, but usually. Men didn't like me when I was so underweight, they won't like you when you are so overweight. So lose weight and stop with the excuses.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:45 PM

I'm not fat I didn't know I was even on this thread...
I just have my own opinion on women it has no agenda or reason if favor of myself.
unexpected who are you even talking to

Old 08-28-2012, 10:57 PM

I have to overeat too to make a good bmi for my age. There is no different with ridiculing the underweight from the overweight. I wouldn't ridicule either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty