Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 11:22 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,324,530 times

Advertisements

Wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 11:32 PM

1,232 posts, read 1,827,598 times
I like my women with the perfect amount of curves

Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 AM

499 posts, read 756,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I wonder if those tall muscular guys have a BBW fetish? Usually a man with options would not choose a fat woman. Or perhaps these guys are just looking for easy sex. If that's the case they will never settle down with this woman you know.
Definitely easy sex, because she claims the men never call her for a second date or the men disappear on her after she gives it up.

Ya think? And of course, if it's pointed out maybe she should give other types of guys a chance it's usually, "but I don't LIKE fat guys ughhhhhhh". Then we'll say, "but you're fat yourself!", she''ll say something retarded like "I know I'm fat, but that's why I need a buff guy..... so he can throw me around...........it compliments me better............."

Or we say, "No short guys? You're 4'11, what's wrong with that 5'5 or 5'7 guy over there?"...... She'll say "Ewwww no, that's way too short".

Okay???................ Lol. She's almost 40 now. Lol

Old 08-20-2012, 02:35 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
Definitely easy sex, because she claims the men never call her for a second date or the men disappear on her after she gives it up.

Ya think? And of course, if it's pointed out maybe she should give other types of guys a chance it's usually, "but I don't LIKE fat guys ughhhhhhh". Then we'll say, "but you're fat yourself!", she''ll say something retarded like "I know I'm fat, but that's why I need a buff guy..... so he can throw me around...........it compliments me better............."

Or we say, "No short guys? You're 4'11, what's wrong with that 5'5 or 5'7 guy over there?"...... She'll say "Ewwww no, that's way too short".

Okay???................ Lol. She's almost 40 now. Lol
I've always hated the 'anti short dude' attitude many really short women have. I mean, they're super teeny tiny, do they feel they aren't feminine enough and require a MUCH larger man to tower over them? Short guys are AWESOME!

Of course, there are MANY men who won't date a woman taller than they are, unless they're super thin. People still stick to gender norms for the most part.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:33 AM

499 posts, read 756,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've always hated the 'anti short dude' attitude many really short women have. I mean, they're super teeny tiny, do they feel they aren't feminine enough and require a MUCH larger man to tower over them?.
Yes.

Quote:
People still stick to gender norms for the most part.
Very much so.

The state of things today:

Man + Woman = OK
Man + Man = OK
Woman + Woman = OK
Old Man + Young Woman = OK
Old Woman + Young Man = OK
One Race + Another Race = OK

Short Guy + Tall Girl = You will burn in hell and be scorned by all of humanity if you do this.

Last edited by Walter002; 08-20-2012 at 03:52 AM..

Old 08-20-2012, 04:08 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
Yes.

Very much so.

The state of things today:

Man + Woman = OK
Man + Man = OK
Woman + Woman = OK
Old Man + Young Woman = OK
Old Woman + Young Man = OK
One Race + Another Race = OK

Short Guy + Tall Girl = You will burn in hell and be scorned by all of humanity if you do this.
I do think it's getting better, as I'm 6'1 and I've dated mostly shorter men. I have noticed that MUCH shorter men seem to like MUCH taller women though, as I've been approached several times in the past 2 or 3 weeks (and I rarely get approached at all) by men at least 6" shorter than I am. I think it's less liking a tall woman and more 'look at me, I must be important and awesome because a tall woman wants to be with me'.

People are weird.

Old 08-20-2012, 04:39 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Flat-chested women, here is your man! He doesn't like fat on the female body! Don't all stampede at once.
Hahaha that's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
And Kim Kardashian's BMI is squarely within the normal range.

A healthy amount of fat gives women their curves. Excess fat typically hides them.

I.E.
You're tellin' me that the first photo is better than the second?

Old 08-20-2012, 05:23 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,966,786 times
Quote:
I've seen all of those and more coming from men on dating sites. Men can be extremely harsh when describing their 'perfect' mate. Except for the Bachelors Degree stuff..I've found most men don't want smart women, or educated women, or rather they really couldn't care less about it. I've found a lot of men are willing to disregard a lot of things if they woman is attractive.
I think you are correct, but not insisting for an educated woman with a decent job is fine because the guy gets more control over her. She's more dependent. It gets him in trouble, of course, when divorce time comes around and he has to pay through the nose because the poor helpless dear has no means of support.

I think most people are attractive, so much of compatibility being dependent upon personality.
What I don't like is sickness and people who seem not to care about their health much at all. So, really fat and really skinny people are turn offs. Skinny people often remind me of drug addicts, even though there seems to be a lot of indications that skinny people live longer than even what we take as average weight today. Fat people look as though they have no self respect or self control.

Most of the times a weight problem stems from a mental problem of some sort.

Last edited by goldengrain; 08-20-2012 at 05:32 AM..

Old 08-20-2012, 06:42 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Hahaha that's funny.

You're tellin' me that the first photo is better than the second?
yourself. No, reread. A healthy amount of fat gives curves, excess hides them.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
It's ironic, the 'ideal' body shape is on the thin side yet most of us are over the healthy rate. That's why we have such a complex about it. What I hope to see is less of an obsession on looks/BMI/clothe's sizes/curves/boobs, and more on simply being healthy and accepting that the female form comes in a myriad of shapes and sizes, all beautiful!

The idea that a man of a similar height as a woman should be a lot heavier is also ridiculous. The fashion these days is thin girls with balloon like ****, and roided up muscle men.
A man the same height as a woman should be heavier. Men have, or should have, much more muscle than women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty