Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,177 times

Advertisements

I just had the most amazing procedure done. It's called OPHTHOGLOW and it can permanently make your eyes more beautiful and keeps you looking young! It permanently implants a thicker Limbal Ring around your eyes which is the circle around your iris that diminishes with age. I did it after finding out that a thicker Limbal Ring makes you look younger, more attractive and also enhances the color of your eyes to make them stand out more. The procedure only takes about 15 minutes per eye and is painless. One very happy customer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 11:38 AM

42 posts, read 89,325 times
chemical peels , lip injections and botox

Old 08-20-2013, 10:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,024 times
This is the best 5 steps to look younger chceck it out!
[url=http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300951710368#ht_3860wt _1057]5 STEPS TO LOOK YOUNGER BEGIN TODAY! | eBay[/url]

Old 11-06-2013, 10:09 AM

5 posts, read 4,795 times
Default It's Cheaper and More Private

Procedures can be so expensive. I don't know about you, but I am a private person. I like to do most everything I can at home, and save money. I came across a solution for myself that is WAY CHEAPER and will take care of my whole face. Click here . Sure it may take a few weeks to see REAL results, but it's worth it for 10 minutes a day.

Go to http://youthfulglow.org to see what I'm talking about.

Good luck. Keep those facial muscles exercising.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:02 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Urgent question. On Easter I am being visited by an old friend and her family. I have not seen her for ten years.

The past five years have been really stressful for me. If you are familiar with that "stress test" that measures life events that can impact your health, I am off the charts!

The following things have occurred within the past five years -

1. Loss of a loved one
2. health problems of spouse
3. loss of job
4. relocation to a new area
5. changes in friends and support system
6. forced to sell home for financial reasons

And others. I am OK and I'm greatful for what I have. However, the past few years have taken a tole on my face. I look more worn and tired. Sometimes I think I look haggard. It really has been hard on me.

The reality of this visit is just setting in. I was wondering if someone could suggest some treatments or minor procedures that I could have in the next week that would give me a fresher and more youthful look.

I really don't want to get into debates with people about plastic surgery. I am not opposed to it in moderation.

I have had Botox and a filler where I used to live. It was good. Because of all of the changes and moving, I am not as up on what people do as I once was.

I also do not like the general quality of my skin. It looks dull, slack and sallow I think it would also give me a bit of a psychological boost to look and feel better.

I only have about 1000$ that I can use.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Big smile! It's a very beautiful thing~......

Old 11-25-2013, 08:07 AM

5 posts, read 4,795 times
Default Younger WITHOUT Surgery!

Surgery is fine for some. But what about those of us that want the results without the expense and pain?
I found a facial stimulator, the first cleared by the FDA that I can use at home, daily. It gets rid of the wrinkles and lines and so much more...guaranteed!
Go to Youthful Glow | Bringing Back That Youthful Glow. Amazing results.

Old 05-26-2015, 03:57 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,043 times
If that would be a friend you would not have worries like this. Don't focus on your looks, focus on your friendship and nurturing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty