Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,868 times

Advertisements

I think they are. As long as they fit my profile of what I like physically. Any women can, but it seems easier for Italians and Latinos. I'm not a fan of pasty white girls with red hair is what I'm saying. The darker the better for me. Better yet if she is short and curvy. Nice heart shaped buns and medium to large "top". Where do I sign the dotted line? Take it....take it all...it's all my money! lol Just give me some of that for a little while? Please? lol

Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,383,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Has it ever occured to you that the reason that the reactions of foreign men at the Louvre has more to do with seeing an 800 year old painting that looks like a photograph than it does the particular subject of said painting?
Has it ever occurred to you that my previous posts about Italian Louvre paintings and the YouTube "scientific" research were tongue-in-cheek? Do posters really think I believe that Italians were genetically bred to be better looking than other races? LOL... I thought the YouTube joke was obvious. But, FTW, I believe there are beautiful women of all races and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so no one race corners the market.

Some posters are making serious political statements about racism and YouTube research validity. Can't we all just lighten up? Though, interestingly, all the Italian posters seem to get the joke, which leads me to conclude that: not only do Italians tend to be better looking, they tend to have a better sense of humor as well!
KIDDING!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:06 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am not racist, but I still have preferences when it comes to what attracts me to certain women.

There are beautiful asian and black women..............yet I have zero attraction to either of these races of women.

This woman has the highest gorgeousosity factor in the UNIVERSE:

A lot of that is eyeliner and mascara -- in fact most of the "beautiful" women are not recognizable without gobs of mascara and other makeup.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,167,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Has it ever occured to you that the reason that the reactions of foreign men at the Louvre has more to do with seeing an 800 year old painting that looks like a photograph than it does the particular subject of said painting? After all, the standard of beauty 500 years ago was not quite the same as it is now (and I am not talking the emaciated boyish-looking models of today that the homosexuals in the fashion industry fawn all over.)

Yes, there are beautiful Italian women just like there are ugly Italian women. The same applies to every other race and nationality. Personally, I find myself attracted to Irish and Indian women long before Italians, to be perfectly honest. Ultimately, the level of attractiveness lies within the genetics, confidence and personality of the individual woman herself, and not that particular race, heritage or nationality she belongs to.
I am deeply hurt by this comment . I kid.

What's wrong with Italian women??? Aesthetics aside, I have found that men love the personalities and qualities that come along with having an Italian woman. We are raised to be very accomodating to our men, friends and families. I guarantee that you will never find an Italian woman that does not aim to please and this is not something you can teach or adopt - it is something that is built into the Italian culture.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Italians walk a tremendous amount, so they're very fit. They also eat socializing, so they talk a lot. I find that when I eat alone, I eat more. Maybe that has something to do with it. The Italian lifestyle consists of living life fully.

I love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Go to Italy, take in the sites, sit in the restaurants, ride the rails...and see how dumpy Americans are in comparison!

Old 06-26-2012, 05:08 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
A lot of that is eyeliner and mascara -- in fact most of the "beautiful" women are not recognizable without gobs of mascara and other makeup.

Yeah, but what is the alternative.

The only thing uglier than the human female body is the ogreish, hairy, apelike human male.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:36 AM

I'm dark-haired and sometimes I LOVE using lots of black eye makeup. I think it looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

Old 06-27-2012, 04:32 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I'm dark-haired and sometimes I LOVE using lots of black eye makeup. I think it looks awesome.

ME TOO!!!!

There is nothing better than a gorgeous woman made up to look like a wh*** or pro*******!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 08:54 PM

Hmm... Middle Eastern women customarily use lots of black makeup, and even as far back as Cleopatra's time, lots of black henna was used around the eyes. Visit the Egyptian wing of any museum for proof of that. What's more, I don't know that there's a "prostitute makeup style." I have noticed that there's a difference in makeup between Europe and the U.S. as well. For example, in the U.S. there's a focus on mascara. The longer the lashes, the better. In Europe, there's more of a focus on eyeliner. In the U.S. there's more of a focus on lipstick. In Europe, there's less of a focus on lipstick. And so on. Perhaps at some point eyeliner was the makeup of American prostitutes? I'm not entirely sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
ME TOO!!!!

There is nothing better than a gorgeous woman made up to look like a wh*** or pro*******!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2012, 09:42 AM

370 posts, read 654,743 times
When I lived in Italy I never found any of the men attractive. I agree the women are stunning. I learned a lot about style and fashion and beauty from living there! Unfortanately I never made an Italian female friends because they are so reserved was hard for them to open up to me lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty