Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 12:20 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
You need to get out more... You are operating under Jersey Shore and Soprano stereotypes. The women in my family can't even go into public more than 5 minutes without guys falling all over them. And these are not scantily clad, fat, loudmouthed, vulgar bimbos at bars.

We're talking professional, slim/fit, educated, well-dressed, well-spoken women just going to Starbucks, the grocery store, the dry cleaners, etc. and constantly getting hit on - it can get annoying. Last week, we were walking into the movie theatre and the usher stopped dead in his tracks to tell us we were some of the most beautiful women he's ever seen. Now that is Italian beauty! These are women who have never, ever had to buy themselves a drink at the bar. These are women who have never had to stand in a club line. And I can not emphasize enough how well these women age. Sophia Loren is but one example.

That's ok if Italian women are not your "type," but it is definitely the "type" of many, many men out there.

And as for you GOBBARK.... You are one of the most intelligent, handsome, well-written men I have encountered on this forum.
I'm putty in your hands ladies. What was I saying again? If you ever want to see a man do stupid stuff, run into things, lose track of what he was doing or thinking...just be an Italian lady, and or, look like one.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:19 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,739,584 times
Quote:
You need to get out more... You are operating under Jersey Shore and Soprano stereotypes. The women in my family can't even go into public more than 5 minutes without guys falling all over them. And these are not scantily clad, fat, loudmouthed, vulgar bimbos at bars.

We're talking professional, slim/fit, educated, well-dressed, well-spoken women just going to Starbucks, the grocery store, the dry cleaners, etc. and constantly getting hit on - it can get annoying. Last week, we were walking into the movie theatre and the usher stopped dead in his tracks to tell us we were some of the most beautiful women he's ever seen. Now that is Italian beauty! These are women who have never, ever had to buy themselves a drink at the bar. These are women who have never had to stand in a club line. And I can not emphasize enough how well these women age. Sophia Loren is but one example.

That's ok if Italian women are not your "type," but it is definitely the "type" of many, many men out there.

And as for you GOBBARK.... You are one of the most intelligent, handsome, well-written men I have encountered on this forum.
Madam, there are slim fit women in every kind. Even in Sudan or Somalia. Perhaps they are slim fit for various other reasons.

I thought everyone was aware of my location.

And from right here on the swamps, all I can advise most of the Italian ladies is to put down that four cheese stuffed tubetini pasta down and get on the darn stepmill asap. Momma earth is quaking. I just don't want a tsunami. Survived one last year.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,385,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
Madam, there are slim fit women in every kind. Even in Sudan or Somalia. Perhaps they are slim fit for various other reasons.

I thought everyone was aware of my location.

And from right here on the swamps, all I can advise most of the Italian ladies is to put down that four cheese stuffed tubetini pasta down and get on the darn stepmill asap. Momma earth is quaking. I just don't want a tsunami. Survived one last year.
Sir, don't know where you are, nor do I care... You're really not that important. Having traveled over many continents and through many countries, I believe the Italian standard of beauty is about as timeless and as universal as it gets. The reactions of foreign men and the paintings in the Louvre would attest to that.

Unlikely that any beautiful Italian woman would even care to venture near your jaws though. Perhaps that is why you hate them so - rejection can do that to a man. Keep on fishing for those sloppy swampy seconds though croc. Good luck with it.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Sir, don't know where you are, nor do I care... You're really not that important. Having traveled over many continents and through many countries, I believe the Italian standard of beauty is about as timeless and as universal as it gets. The reactions of foreign men and the paintings in the Louvre would attest to that.

Unlikely that any beautiful Italian woman would even care to venture near your jaws though. Perhaps that is why you hate them so - rejection can do that to a man. Keep on fishing for those sloppy swampy seconds though croc. Good luck with it.
Domina, allow the crocodile to gently remind you.

Quote:
We're strictly talking Italians in America. Not the real Italy. I doubt the Italian American populace can even correctly locate Italy on the African map.
Now that you mention jaws, feed me an Italian BBW with parmesan on top.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:18 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,385,096 times
Quote:

I don't know many big Italian women, just a lot of hungry, lonely crocs.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,672,955 times
Quote:

Luckily I have known a few. Ah........

Old 03-19-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Luckily I have known a few. Ah........
Some BBW's can be tasty, if the B is on the right places.

Wait, what toppings did you use??

Last edited by Currency Pair Crocodile; 03-19-2012 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Topping question

Old 03-19-2012, 03:30 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,752,558 times
Wink Lorraine Bracco

Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 PM

22,666 posts, read 24,627,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Smoking hot! You can see that look is what I like by my choices in the men body type thread. All those women are nearly identical, though some aren't necessarily Italian. They do a good job of looking like one though. Dark/dark...

Uck....men are so hairy and smelly. I am a guy....yet quite disgusted by the sight on the less-fair sex.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:31 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,509,213 times
The lack pictures in this thread = FAIL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty