Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 02:40 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,515,635 times

Advertisements

I have no problem with a bald or balding man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 02:47 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,850,702 times
I don't.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:56 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,037,911 times
No

Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 PM

855 posts, read 1,386,952 times
[quote=TFW46;30241638]The best-looking man to whom I was ever engaged was 5'5", @ 180 lb, wore glasses and was very balding. What was so good-looking about him? The way he looked on the inside. Sadly, I was too young and immature in those days to appreciate how awesome-looking he was on the inside. And, by the time I'd had my fill of men who were good-looking on the outside but quite ugly on the inside, a much smarter woman had married him.

If a man is bald (or has any other feature considered unattractive by some) but is confident, decent and kind, the only women who wont appreciate him are the immature ones. All he has to do is wait for someone who's grown up enough on the inside to see how handsome he really is.[/quote]

This is typical to a Capital T on how some women treat bald, short guys. Even worse if you're a balding, short guy who's overweight by a couple of pounds. We're never good enough until you ladies lose your looks from the effects of aging and you can't attract the exteriorly "good-looking guys anymore. All of a sudden this short guys is good enough?

Sadly and not surprisingly, I get this kind of attention from divorced moms, grand moms and all kinds of older ladies with kids looking to "settle-down" on me. These women would never, ever give me the chance when they were young and prime but they have all the time in the whole world for me now when they are not-so-prime. Sorry ladies, I'm not ready to fight with ya for that jar of prunes! NO THANKS!!!

This kind of suggestion makes me so glad that I don't listen to the advice from some of the women on CD. Yeah, like I'm actually gonna wait around in vain for some chick that's grown-up enough to accept me for me and appreciate what I can't physically change about myself.

One good thing about this new found attention they give me is that it's my turn now to pick and choose. I have no problems being as mean ans nasty as ever to the ladies who still give me attitude. It's not like these women really cared about my feelings in the first place so I have no bones about dishing out some harsh realities to them.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:30 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,426,527 times
Some bald men are hot as hell and some are definitely not. Same for men with hair.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:39 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,426,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
The more I like a guy the more attractive he becomes to me.
Oh so true.

The guy I was the most crazy about wasn't bad looking. He was in great physical shape, tall and thin, and pleasant looking. But he was not remotely the most handsome man I'd ever dated.

But I was more crazy about him than any man ever. It was the total package, including personality. It was "crazy love".

Evidently, I wasn't the only one. Never in his life did he have any issues attracting women.

Old 07-05-2013, 02:02 AM

19 posts, read 48,852 times
I don't think so,every one has their own beauty.Maybe someone don't like this,but despising them is incorrect.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:19 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,832,713 times
To me personally, it's what's inside the head (and heart) that counts and not whether or not the head is covered with hair.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,962,690 times
This subject re Bald men reminds me of way back yrs ago when my parents came over for a visit one day and my mother made the remark "do you notice any thing different about your dad"?

Both my wife and I agreed that there was something different that we sensed but did not mention.

Mom said "look at his hair" Dad was wearing a Toupee that the wife and I NEVER noticed during the visit.

Dad had been Bald for a long time (as I have been also now for many decades).

Goes to show that some people never notice any changes in a person facial features after looking into their eyes.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:01 AM

4,045 posts, read 2,722,245 times
Some of the very best looking men I have seen have been bald!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty